watch now

Author Topic: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)  (Read 181932 times)

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #340 on: April 23, 2014, 09:50:16 am »
Anessa mild sunscreen spf 46. i think bagong version eto nung spf43. super ganda! no white cast, no sunblock smell.


WanderingShinobi

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #341 on: April 23, 2014, 04:57:34 pm »
@oktoberfest22, Physical sunblock ba sis yung Nature's Gate sunblock nila? Which branch of HO available? And may white cast ba? Hmmm, how about HumanNature's sunblock? Kaso SPF 15 lang sana ginawa nilang SPF 50.

I see UV lotions in health&beauty section like yung Block&White UV Pearl White nila although it indicates na Broad Spectrum UV Lotion siya, how come walang SPF rating? Does it mean SPF niya is the minimum which 15?

Kristalle

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #342 on: April 23, 2014, 11:27:54 pm »
My only beef with sunblocks is, umiitim pa din naman ako even when i slap a good amount of it on my entire face and neck, arms. legs. So ano ba talaga ang effect dapat nito, protection from UV rays lang talaga?

px17

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #343 on: April 24, 2014, 10:02:22 pm »
^Iitim at iitim parin talaga lalo na kung babad ka naman sa araw. Role lang ng sunblock ay protection from sun burn. And sunblock prevents or slows down development of skin aging and skin cancer.

.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #344 on: April 25, 2014, 12:26:10 am »
^Healthy Options, sis. Nature's Gate sunblock (sports and aqua variants) ang tried and tested ko na. I've been using them on the faces and bodies ng mga anak ko pag may outdoor sports or when swimming.

sis how much yung sunblock sa HO? yung nature's gate?

rae

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #345 on: April 25, 2014, 11:13:31 am »
^ 300+ halos lahat less than 400php

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #346 on: April 25, 2014, 01:25:15 pm »
pano kayo nag ssunblock then make up?

ang pangit kasi pag pinatungan ko ng tinted moisturizer yung sunblock. nagbbuo buo.

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #347 on: April 25, 2014, 07:14:43 pm »
^i dont wear heavy makeup, i just mix my sunblock with my tinted moisturizer plus makeup base. Mix em altogether, apply lightly sa face and dab on loose powder, lip & cheek tint, thats it. :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #348 on: April 26, 2014, 05:04:41 am »
^^ these days, sunblock tapos powder foundation.

Other combos:
a. mixing sunblock and foundation together
b. layering sunblock and foundation with the same base (e.g., silicone-based sunblock with a silicone-based foundation) -- if magkaiba ng base, magbubuobuo.

kirbaine

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #349 on: April 27, 2014, 10:57:32 pm »
Effective ba yung Sutla Sunblock Gel? I prefer gel type sana for the face.

crazy_krizsa

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #350 on: April 28, 2014, 04:29:11 am »
I just bought Kose Sun Protect gel SPF50. I used it this morning, okay sya not heavy sa face and not oily. Last time i used Cetaphil pero ang oily ng face ko dito.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #351 on: June 14, 2014, 09:59:48 am »
I've been alternating hada labo uv whitening essence spf 50 with my hg biore uv watery essence. So far, I'm liking hada labo. This isnthe one in the blue tube. Does anyone here know of a local reseller?

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #352 on: June 14, 2014, 10:03:54 am »
^ meron at sa Carefreeshopper. Ano consistency nyan watery sis?

Nag-breakout ako dun sa blue bottle ng Biore but I like na matte siya. Currently using Belo. So far so good. Best bet, sunblock gel from derma.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #353 on: June 14, 2014, 11:17:44 am »
For body, ano mare recommned nyo na sunblock? Ok ba yung Belo? Or may Nivea ba?

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #354 on: June 14, 2014, 11:52:43 am »
Just had my syringoma removal my derma gave me hamilton superblock. Ok sana siya kaso oily face ako  feeling ko its not suitable for oiky face like me.. helo care lemming ako may gel type kasi.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #355 on: June 14, 2014, 12:16:14 pm »
Ako prefer ko sunblock gel mas light sa face not oily saka fresh lagi yung aura unlike yung parang lotion.

Ano kaya maganda? Eyeing bn sunblock gel.

chuy

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #356 on: June 14, 2014, 02:38:15 pm »
^^ Hamilton din yung gamit ko dati. Super oily talaga pag ginamit. Kakalagay mo pa lang ang kintab na ng face.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #357 on: June 15, 2014, 09:38:39 am »
Try the Belo Sun Expert Face sunblock....kaya lang ako bumili because of the raves here and tama nga not greasy and light lang sa face

innocent_beauty

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #358 on: June 16, 2014, 04:34:35 am »
I post this sa sunblock thread  I use Laneige medyo pricey lang sya pero worth it for.

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #359 on: June 16, 2014, 07:56:26 am »
I have tried VMV Armada Face and Body Shield SPF 60 but it leaves a white cast. This did not work for me because I am morena. It will make your face white, as in parang halloween. I really liked the that it is not sticky, plus it's hypoallergenic and unscented. My skin is super sensitive pa naman.

I recently purchased Armada Sport 70. It's waterproof and really effective also, but so shiny naman. I used it when I went to the beach. Super effective siya talaga. I think yung gel type consistency niya is what makes it water and sweat proof, and also causes the unnecessary shine. I will keep this but only use it for the body. For my face, I use Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch sunblock. Less shiny than VMV Armada Sport 70. But I think depende rin sa skin type ang effect ng different brands of sunblock.

I have also tried Belo's face sunblock, yung nasa yellow bottle. I did not like it because it's stings my eyes. Not good when you're swimming.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close