We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I learned something about SPF recently.The SPF number keeps you lang from getting dark but does not necessarily keep you from aging. What you want to look for in sunscreen aside from SPF is the PA+. if it has PA that means it will also protect you from aging. The more '+' the better and I believe the highest is PA+++++ but so far in departments stores the highest I've seen is PA+++
^ sis san ka kumuha ng biore uv watery? Is it clear? I have this feeling na nagpipimples talaga ako sa white sunblock no pimples sa gel/ clear ones talaga.