We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Is it me or am I the only one who's okay with having a white cast? White cast is very much Ok for me since more likely, it's a physical sunscreen.Speaking of, has anyone tried the new watson's brand Divinia? They have various lines of sunscreen, even tinted ones and I am very much tempted to try one. I looked up the ingredient list and looks promising.
^ Parang hindi sya nag-run, feeling ko I will feel it, kasi I wear prescription contacts Halos para syang toothpaste. As in, andun lang sya kung san mo sya nilagay .Ang alam ko lang na brand na meron for the eyes is shiseido, can't remember the price, pero namahalan ako for a small tube. I apply it as near as 1 cm from the eyes.Warning: Sobrang hindi sya aesthetically pleasing ha. If gusto mo talaga ng sun protection, and you don't care about looking really white, this is your best bet.