watch now

Author Topic: CO2 fractional laser  (Read 113172 times)

gerlievicher

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #140 on: March 21, 2016, 06:53:13 pm »
hi sis. san kayo nag pa fractional co2? ano din difference nun sa pixel?

kay DR jean skin specialist. ok ba dun?  mahal lang sya talaga nagpa check up ako kanina problem ko kasi

uneven skin texture. nirecommend sakin ni doc na alternate and ipixel nila at ng fractional co2.

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #141 on: March 21, 2016, 11:37:21 pm »
^ sis yung pixel fractional co2 din yun


@vanity fair

Thanks sis! Kung alam ko lang meron sa cash and carry dumaan muna ako dun before my procedure. Huhu


4th day ko na, ang tight ng face ko and super dry. No signs of peeling. Huhu. Antagal.

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #142 on: March 26, 2016, 09:12:39 am »
I think i love acupulse. Matagal lang talaga ang downtime. 1 week before mawala yung scabs. Ang concern ko may mga naiwan marks pero mawawala naman daw yun. Pero sa tightening ng face saka yung pores. Wala akong masabi. 😊

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #143 on: March 26, 2016, 11:05:42 am »
^ Ang ganda noh!  Sa akin 2 or 3 days lang ang downtime.  On the third day the scabs easily falls off.  I moisturise & apply sunblock several times  a day.

sassa

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #144 on: March 26, 2016, 12:16:20 pm »
Its my first time to try Fractional C02 in Belo but technically 2x na because the first one was Picosure.

I'm on my 4th day already. Natanggal na yung scabs sa cheeks. Yung sa forehead na lang natitira and sa outline ng face. I was expecting major scabbing but surprisingly parang micropeel only. I can also wear bb cream and suncscreen when I go out.

As of now, my face is still a little bit swollen so I cant tell if there is major improvement already. According to my officemates, from my first Picosure treatment, they noticed a glow in my face, tighter pores and di na ganum kadami and kalalim ang scars. Overall, I could say there is 20% improvement from the 1st treatment.

Let's see after my 2nd treatment once my swollen face has subsided.

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #145 on: March 26, 2016, 12:55:33 pm »
^^ yes sis. Pero ang tagal talaga ng downtime just like pixel. Haha. I love this better than pixel. Kakahawak ko sa skin ko dahil ang soft nya ayan nagkaron ng bump. Haha. Ilang beses ka din nagpapaganito?
Nagkaron ka ba dark spots? Prone kasi ako sa post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.

plethoraldork

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #146 on: March 30, 2016, 11:10:00 am »
im planning to undergo fractional co2 laser. tanong ko lang if how long do i have to wait post treatment before i can bask myself in the sun? hehe planning to have my laser this friday but i'll go on holiday vacation 10 days after my planned treatment.

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #147 on: April 02, 2016, 11:33:53 am »
went through a session of fractional Co2 laser this morning at Beverly Hills institute. the procedure was done like before 1 hour of numbing cream on my face and then covered with plastic wrap on top. I wanted to have my moles and freckles lightened and this time doktora increased the intensity of the laser to refine my pores especially around my nose area where the pores are really huge and skin is rougher than the rest of my face. a bit painful but tolerable. she also advised me to put on sunscreen because she said bb cream is not enough  :-\
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 11:36:09 am by newsoul »

sweetpassion

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #148 on: April 08, 2016, 04:18:23 pm »
Hi, may I ask how much ang package ng CO2 fractional laser sa Beverly hills? Also, will it fix deep acne scars?

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #149 on: April 11, 2016, 09:54:20 pm »
Anyone here can recommend kung saan ok magpafraxel bukod sa belo? Naghahanap po kasi ako ng cheaper alternative. Thanks po

krysia27

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #150 on: April 30, 2016, 06:09:34 pm »
May nakita akong voucher online for Vigen Smart Fractional Laser. Ito rin kaya yun? Gusto ko muna tawagan before ko bilhin. 5000 din sya for 5 sessions e

patclsn

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #151 on: May 30, 2016, 01:25:03 am »
Hi, I'm having my fractional laser w/ Dra. Divina Viola of viola's skin clinic in QC. So far okay na skin ko because of laser, tho may konting scars pa din na deep dahil di continuous ang pagbalik ko. 3,500 per session di ko lang alam kung nagbago na matagal na ako di nagvisit eh.

San kayo nagpapa-acupluse and how much is it w your doctors? Any refferal? Parang gusto ko kasi itry. Thanks in advance! :)

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #152 on: June 07, 2016, 07:31:38 am »
I've been tossing between Fraxel and Pixel and up to now, I still can't make up my mind!

I want naman some obvious changes but not too long yung downtime...

sum.mer

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #153 on: June 07, 2016, 10:33:03 pm »
Interested to get fraxel but still deciding san ok. Any clinic na good south or makati area?

xRHYMESx

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #154 on: June 15, 2016, 10:39:04 am »
Hi ladies. I have been planning to undergo fractional c02. Uuwi yung husband ko this july. Wala pa ako mahanap na dermatologist or derma clinic but I have an appointment today sa CLINICA ANTIPOLO kay Dra. Filart.. I hope na siya na ang sagot sa chickenpox scars, acne scars and large pores problems ko sa face. Inaasar nga ako ng hubby ko bout my acne scsrs eh. Huhu.

Sino po malapit dito sa antipolo na may kakilalang derma that is doing fractional laser? Parefer naman po. Pls

Godbless everyone

Brynn

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #155 on: June 15, 2016, 02:16:52 pm »
Its my first time to try Fractional C02 in Belo but technically 2x na because the first one was Picosure.

I'm on my 4th day already. Natanggal na yung scabs sa cheeks. Yung sa forehead na lang natitira and sa outline ng face. I was expecting major scabbing but surprisingly parang micropeel only. I can also wear bb cream and suncscreen when I go out.

As of now, my face is still a little bit swollen so I cant tell if there is major improvement already. According to my officemates, from my first Picosure treatment, they noticed a glow in my face, tighter pores and di na ganum kadami and kalalim ang scars. Overall, I could say there is 20% improvement from the 1st treatment.

Let's see after my 2nd treatment once my swollen face has subsided.

Hi sis! How much ang FC02 laser ke Belo? I just had mine last Saturday, and it cost me P10,1k already, including the serum. And after reading this forum, I just realized that it was expensive and to think I'm from the province pa. :/

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #156 on: June 15, 2016, 07:20:49 pm »
Fraxel at Skinhouse is relatively more affordable than Belo.  7950/session if package after you have your consultation with the derma.  I think that's a fair price.  I went with my brother who needs it and till now may scabs parin siya, he had it done nung Monday.  Painful daw ng treatment, I'm not sure if hindi ba talaga kaya or dahil guy siya kaya low ang pain tolerance.

happie

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #157 on: December 14, 2016, 12:40:27 am »
Effective pixel fractional c02 nila skin house.  After a few days, scabbing na then peeling na.  This is even better than picosure.  I have seen an officemate who did picosure and i couldn't really say if the price she paid for it is worth the result i've seen.  The problem lang with co2 is the downtime.  Pero just for comparison, how much is accupulse?

iam_newbie

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #158 on: January 10, 2017, 06:52:33 am »
Pwede ba ipagsabay ang co2 laser and revlite?

eliz1990

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #159 on: February 14, 2017, 03:46:19 am »
hi mga sis pede po ba tong cO2 frctinal laser sa stretchmarks? [textspeak!] n po nkpagtry?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close