watch now

Author Topic: CO2 fractional laser  (Read 113304 times)

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2014, 06:42:55 pm »
^thanks sis. Ilan days downtime na need umabsent?

jieunae

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2014, 09:01:30 am »
^sa kin sis 1st to 2nd day yun mapula at namaga talaga.pero di naman nakakatakot yun pamamaga nya.manonotice mo lang na medyo mataba yun face mo.nakabakasyon kasi ako kaya ok lang.3rd day naggagala na ko basta make sure may sunblock ka.tapos may face mask at scarf ako if needed lang naman.basta iwas sa araw.4th to 5th day noticeable na yun langib sa face ko kasi mas maitim at mas malalaki na sila.7th day nakapaglagay na ko ng bb cream although di pa completely nagpeel yun langib sa jawline,noo.

blazingsheena

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2014, 05:07:36 pm »
hi girls! ask lang, may nilalagay ba na gamot sa machine? kasi i remembered my other derma asked me about lattitudes skin care clinic. She was shocked kasi bakit daw ang mura ng co2 sa Lattitudes and then she told me na baka kaya mura kasi onti lang medicine na nilalagay. so hmmm.. nagtaka naman ako.

jieunae

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2014, 11:55:28 pm »
Uhm di ko sure sis pero sa tingin ko walang gamot na nilagay.and wala din akong makitang sense kung lalagyan ng gamot kasi 10days before ng procedure pinatigil sa kin lahat ng pinapahid ko sa face ko.sabi kasi ni doc masusunog daw un skin if may gamot esp whitening.

prilaflorentino

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2014, 10:56:58 am »
I want to ask about what's your experience with laser resurfacing treatment? I found Dermabest has promo about fractional LR and I wonder how it works and were you able to see the results after your 1st session. I have scars on face cause of pimples and it's visible. Kaya gusto ko din sana sya matry. Can someone tell me if sapat na ba ang one session lang kung light lang naman ang scars? I also have dark circles sa eyes and i'm not sure If this treatment can get rid it as well. What you think? I really need this to remove as soon as possible.

baby.girl

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2014, 11:24:13 pm »
FNT at Flawless might be what they call the automated skin needling.  It's not like the derma roller we can buy at sulit, automatic na siya.  Pero same thing, the tip is replaceable.  In terms of outcome, I was informed na mababaw lang daw yan compared to fractional co2 laser.

There is also pixel na mababaw lang, and there is this other pixel fractional co2 laser which I tried.  It's been a week and some of the scabs are falling off na.  The derma at skin house said the ultimate result is after a month or so, progressive daw kasi pero the pigments I was worried about seem lighter in colour na.  I only paid 3500 for the cheeks, and got 4 sessions.  I did not have to stop working kasi I used tinted sunblock naman, so I looked fine.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2014, 04:27:12 pm »
prilaflorentino

What co2 laser are they using daw at derma best?  HOO uses CICU kasi from korea pala siya :(

DominiqueL

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2014, 09:57:07 pm »
I want to try fraxel..any fraxel users out there? Effective ba?:)  the doc said I'll be needing 3 sessions of fraxel refine. Who has undergone the same procedure? Scared of the side effects.

sourgrapes244

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2014, 09:23:23 pm »
natry ko na magpafraxel 3x na, maganda sya sa una then habang tumatagal medyo nawawalan na ng effectivity sa skin ko.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2014, 11:42:19 am »
FNT at Flawless might be what they call the automated skin needling.  It's not like the derma roller we can buy at sulit, automatic na siya.  Pero same thing, the tip is replaceable.  In terms of outcome, I was informed na mababaw lang daw yan compared to fractional co2 laser.

There is also pixel na mababaw lang, and there is this other pixel fractional co2 laser which I tried.  It's been a week and some of the scabs are falling off na.  The derma at skin house said the ultimate result is after a month or so, progressive daw kasi pero the pigments I was worried about seem lighter in colour na.  I only paid 3500 for the cheeks, and got 4 sessions.  I did not have to stop working kasi I used tinted sunblock naman, so I looked fine.

hi sis..mura ah.. 3500 for 1 session for the cheeks? update mo ako sis if okay ba and nag improve? problem ko lang din kasi is the cheks area..may binigay ba silang discount sayo when you paid for 4 sessions? and saang branch ka po ng skin house nagpagawa? :) thank you

DominiqueL

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2014, 12:11:32 pm »
Sourgrapes

Hi! Who did yours?:)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2014, 02:13:34 am »
sourgrapes 244

Tunay na fraxel ba ginamit sayo or fraxel fraxelan lang?  When you call to inquire kasi about fraxel, automatic sinasabi ng clinics they have that and ang mura ng binibigay na price.  As it turns out, fraxel is a brand, and should not be mistaken for fraction co2 laser.  It is one, pero it's a brand.

momentum

I think only skin house pioneer has that machine. Mura na nga yung price kasi malaki laki din average niyan kasi branded.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2014, 06:35:30 am »
^ thanks sis..will check that out soon  :)

DominiqueL

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2014, 06:55:24 pm »
i had fraxel dual today. so far, its not as bad as i was expecting. mas masakit pa brazilian wax! and mukha lang ako sinunburn, parang nagbeach....excited nako for the upcoming sessions...

baby.girl

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2014, 06:25:36 pm »
hi sis..mura ah.. 3500 for 1 session for the cheeks? update mo ako sis if okay ba and nag improve? problem ko lang din kasi is the cheks area..may binigay ba silang discount sayo when you paid for 4 sessions? and saang branch ka po ng skin house nagpagawa? :) thank you

The regular price is 4500 per session and I got it at 3500 per session because I got the full package of 4 sessions.  Since august, I have seen obvious improvement.  I waited before I gave feedback just to be sure kasi the derma said the improvement will not be immediately after the scabs fall off.  So there... Did you go to skin house already?  I went in pasig.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2014, 06:33:12 pm »
^not yet sis, have not gone there. Thanks for the review. How long downtime mo? 7 days din?

Naka ilang sessions ka na?
And may nakita ka bang negative effect aa texture ng skin mo?

baby.girl

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2014, 06:56:11 pm »
^ Downtime is less than a week I think :D  I wore makeup and it looks less scary.  My officemates were deadma about it naman.

I had 2 sessions palang.  Just be warned na there is swelling after the treatment and if you have low pain tolerance, you should take mefa.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2014, 07:10:07 pm »
^thank you sis

happie

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2015, 12:13:43 am »
baby.girl, what fractional co2 laser did you use? There has been another discussion about Intracel in a similar thread. Upon further research, it was being compared to Ematrix of syneron or derma rolling at acne.org.  Why would anyone want something less effective?

OD

  • Guest
Re: CO2 fractional laser
« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2015, 01:16:46 pm »
the real benefits of laser resurfacing treatments normally manifest after several months. So, in order for one to really say that a given laser procedure, be it fraxel or co2 fractional laser treatment, did work is wait till after 3-6mos. from the last session. Serialized din dapat yun treatment so it's unlikely to reap considerable benefits from a single session or two.

The elevation of pitted scars and the smoother skin surface one notices is likely bec of inflammatory swelling. Remember, this is anchored to the same principle that microneedling has, collagen induction. Controlled injury thru fractionated laser burns  then collagen induction to remodel the skin surface.

Those who didnt draw benefits despite several sessions perhaps was due to improper laser settings (e.g weak frequency). The laser burns werent injurious enough to the skin to promote an inflammatory cascade and thereafter the wound healing process thru collagen synthesis.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 09:18:06 pm by OD »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close