watch now

Author Topic: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?  (Read 11191 times)

Diane

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2013, 10:31:23 am »
my 7mos old baby knows how to kiss when we ask her to kiss us. furthermore, she always do hugging me whenever we lie na on our bed.

sassyrosel

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2013, 01:29:00 am »
Ay, ang sweet naman nyan sis.  Yung 2 girls ko, esp the panganay, sobrang sweet and thoughtful din. Flowers in the morning, i love you's, multiple kisses, toy jewelry, hugs, massage,  super cautious not to hurt me after i gave birth recently, etc etc.  prayer ko lang na sana even when they're bigger, di magbago.

i hope so, sis. well, i believe, they'll always be... i've read somewhere na iba ang love and care ng mga daughters sa mga parents nila, and I am really blessed to know that I have 3.

funky f

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2013, 12:46:49 pm »
I have 3 girls also :)

jjqxiv

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2013, 01:29:34 pm »
My 4 girls surprised me at exactly 12:00 AM today for my birthday. Petals and candles formed "Happy Birthday Mommy" plus a bouquet and cake. :) I'm indeed blessed to have them!

jedainz

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2013, 12:53:37 am »
My baby who's turining 1 yr old next saturday humihiga sa chest ko when I pretend to cry as if she's comforting me. We never taught her that pero ginagawa niya.. :)

funky f

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2013, 08:28:44 am »
Last night, i had headache. My two girls went up to me and prayed for me. Tapos massage nila ulo ko. Then, after 30 sec of massage (30 sec lang talaga, haha ), my 4 year old asked "ok na, mom?"...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 03:12:55 pm by funky f »

marose17

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2013, 09:10:42 am »
My two boys are very sweet and affectionate.  We kiss, hug, say "I love you" all the time.

When we go out, nag-uunahan sila as to who would be Mommy's partner.  Husband and I have a buddy system kasi when we go out.  We do not bring a yaya anymore.

The sweetest thing is when they ask me to read them a story and accompany them in their room until they fall asleep.  Oh, and last Valentine's they each gave me a card they made in school.  :)

hyder0926

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2013, 10:30:37 am »
my son spent the weekend with my parents. when he came back he was sleeping at our guests bed inside our bedroom.. he was sleeping beside my mom during this time. i carried him over to our bed & whispered to him "honey, tabi ka na lang kay mommy ha.. miss kita eh hinde ako makatulog eh." he was still sleeping then suddenly he wrapped his arms around me & tried to put me to sleep by gently patting me.. we call this "pik-pik" & i heard him hum.. i dont know if i was dreaming but i immediately fell asleep & when i woke up in the morning he was still beside me with his legs over my tummy.. =)

princess jaz

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2013, 10:20:52 am »
two weeks ago, my two year old son said. "mommy are you sad?" tas nakatingin sa akin. I said "yes".  then lumapit sya, sabi nya, "embrace" sabay dipa ng kamay.  :)  my son is really sweet. there are times na lalapit lang sya, then sasabihin sa amin ng daddy nya na  i love you.  :)

iceebaby

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2013, 02:17:41 pm »
Sana may like sa mga posts... Kasi, I enjoy reading this thread. :)

Sharing about my 3 year old daughter:

Saw her alone sa may bintana, I asked "You look sad, why?" She said "I miss dad (tapos, crocodile eyes na). I said "Do you want to talk to daddy on the phone? She said "Yes. (sad tone talaga)". His dad answered and she said "Dad, I miss you. I wuv you, dad".

Napaiyak niya ata ang daddy niya at nasabi lang ni hubby: "[textspeak!] ba ginawa mo?"

Haha!

prix

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2013, 02:52:18 pm »
pajoin mga sis! yung baby ko naman 1 year & 8 months lang sya, every time na darating kami galing work sasalubungin nya kami & mag-bbless sya tapos sabay kukunin nya yung bag ko & ilalagay nya sa sofa namin. Tapos sa husband ko naman tinutulungan nya magtanggal ng shoes.. hehe.. tapos 1 time na patulog na kami habang yakap nya si Aw-aw (yung favorite nyang stuff toys) knikiss nya yun sabay tingin sa akin & kiniss nya ko ng matunog.. haha.. bawi lahat ng pagod ko.. woooh! ;)

marssie

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2013, 07:24:49 pm »
When i was still pregnat, everytime na nagsusuka ako, lalapit agad siya sa akin ng may dalang glass of water sabay haplos sa likod ko :) one time nga nagulat ako kasi bigla siya pumasok sa toilet with glass of water sabay haplos sa likod ko, he thought nagsusuka ako, eh naglilinis lang ako ng toilet bowl ;D

beatrize zuri

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2013, 10:09:06 pm »
yung eldest ko, hilig niya mag leave ng notes samin ng daddy niya like i love u mommy and daddy or thank you notes. yung youngest dau ko everytime na nagagalit ako sa kanya or pinapagalitan ko siya lalapit agad sakin yon and yayakap sabay sasabihin niyang "sorry mom" then ikikiss niya ko, mag sasabi din siyang "dont get mad na mommy" which melts my heart naman talaga so nawawala agad galit ko, sa middle son ko naman everytime na pauwi kami siya ang unang sumasalubong samin, naalala ko before nagpunta sila sa party pag uwi niya siya lang ang may pasalubong for us  ;D , nag take out sa party, funny but sweet!  ;)

DasmaMama

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2013, 04:43:03 pm »
My girls (5 y/o and 2 y/o) will give me a massage on head and hands whenever I'm not feeling well.

My eldest will even volunteer to get water and give me my meds. Everytime uuwi ako from work, she will get my lunch box and put my food container in the sink. And everytime na magbe-bake ako, she will ask me if I need help.

My youngest, wakes me up when she's awake in the morning, hugs and kisses me then tells me "I love you".

These may be little things to others but for me they're super sweet :)

bibibuy

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2013, 05:25:42 am »
yung anak ko na 1 year old and 6 months ang ginagawa naman nya aakyat sa bed namin tapos yayakapin ako sa neck at hihiga. lagi nya ginagawa to kapag after nya mag likot sa labas ng room. tapos pag ng try ako pumiglas o tumayo hindi sya papayag, hihilain ako pabalik sakanya ng naka hug parin  ;D then if you tell him "mommy wants a kiss", kiss naman sya  :) and kunwari naka upo ako, kapag nahulog yung slippers ko, kinukuha nya at binabalik sa paa ko. simple lang pero grabe na para sakin :D

Pamchie011

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2013, 06:13:04 am »
one more pa, one time my daughter ask me if finish na ako mag drink ng vitamins ko then i said ubos na vitamins ko then she said dont worry mommy pag malaki na ako, ako na bibili sayo ng vitamins, pati  shampoo mo and ililibre kita sa KFC and my pahabol pang "d kita papabayaan". natouch ako and natawa kase that's what i tell her everyday na d ko sya papabayaan. and she thinks na i always make her libre everytime na we eat out..nakakatuwa na they appreciate even those little things we do for them :-*. blessing talga sila

funky f

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2013, 10:53:35 am »
ganun talaga, yung mga simple sa iba, super big deal na sa 'ting mga parents  ;) sarap ng feeling and etched in our hearts forever...

jjqxiv

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2013, 09:01:04 pm »
After not seeing me for a week because I was confined, my 10 year-old dalagita showered with me with hugs and kisses when I got home today and she told me, "I'm glad you're home mommy. I missed you so much and I hope you're doing well already." then she gave me a welcome home cake. Simple joys, sarap maging nanay. :)

hon3ykow

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2013, 05:23:07 am »
sweet naman mga babies natin  :)
di kami kasi magkasama nang baby ko pag umuuwi lang ako nang isang buwan sa  isang taon  :'(

pag kumakain kami sinusubuan ako,naiiyak ako minsan sa tuwa
pag nagpapaalam ako na "aalis na si mommy,pakabait ka ha" sasagot sya nang "i yab you mommy' sabay yakap at halik
pag naglalambing sya sasabihin nya "tabi tayo mommy"
pag umiiyak ako at nagpapaalam na "ingat ka dun mommy" sabay halik sa mukha ko

 :'( :'( :'(

sana,sana ako din makasama ko sya nang araw-araw para makilala ko sya nakakamis nang soooobbbraaa!hirap po ang malayo

momentum

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2013, 08:37:49 am »
I have a 3yrs 10months old daughter..very malambing and feisty at times hehe too smart for her own good, LOL

when I have to bring her to my inlaws coz of nanny problems, I try to call as much as I can to speak to her, she oftentimes tells me this " mama get me here. I want to go home" melts my heart  :'(

when she sees me angry/sad/happy, even while in the toilet waiting for her to poop..she asks "are you happy, sad or angry?" with a very lambing tone hehe

when we were about to sleep, I suddenly stood up from our cuddling position to double check if the doors are locked, when I got back..she asks "mama, are you okay? what did you do outside?" I answered her question and told her it's time to sleep..she asks me "do you have a blanket?" hehe sweet, told her I wanna share a blanket with you


when she thinks her dad and me are argueing on the phone, she grabs the phone and says "Papa,s top fighting mama! stop fighting mama!" then immediately hands me the phone...I think she is my protector..coz she doesn't want to see me crying over her dad..whenever she sees me cry, she never fails to ask "papa made you cry? papa fight with you?"  :'(

whenever I come home from work sometimes 15-30mins late than the usual..she always says "mama, you're so tagal" with matching simangot


isip pa ako hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close