watch now

Author Topic: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?  (Read 11178 times)

funky f

  • Guest
What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« on: February 20, 2013, 11:33:25 am »
Let's share and exchange stories about the sweetest thing/s our kid/s did to/for us.  I'm sure this will put a smile on our face :)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 06:10:50 pm »
Today my 1 year old daughter ran up to me and hugged me tight :)

funky f

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 06:39:30 pm »
On our way back from Disney on Ice last January, my 4-year old daughter was asking me how to spell certain words including I LOVE YOU. Then, when we got home, she asked me for a piece of paper. I said tomorrow na lang kasi it's late na. But i'm gonna write something and you'll be happy with it, she explained. A few minutes after, while i was in the bathroom, my daughter knocked. Then she told me that she would show me something. When i opened the door, she proudly showed me this piece of paper with I LOVE YOU written on it. I didn't know she memorized it pala earlier.  Awww... I'm just so proud coz she's so smart and sweet...

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 06:51:13 pm »
My son would always give me flowes pag lalabas yan. Kahit na santan or kahit basta flowers. Iiyak pa yan pag ayaw sya samahan palabas ulit pag nakalimutan nya ako kunan ng flowers.

He would always say to me, i love you mommy. Goodnight, goodluck haha. And touchy rin sya. Mahilig sya mag hug and kiss sa amin ng daddy nya. Every night he would hug and kiss us before going to bed.

Tsaka pag nasa store yan, he would always remember to give me pasalubong. Si daddy naman nya lagi nya siniserve yung fit and right bottle pag magdidinner na kame. Then bibigay nya yung slippers. Ay im proud na super lambing ng son ko.. Wala na ako mahihiling pa

iceebaby

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 06:53:53 pm »
I would see some scribbles on my son's notebook: I love (heart) mom.  :-*

Made me feel, he was thinking about me in school. He did this when he was in Prep till now in Grade 1. Di ko nalang sinasabi sakanya na I see it.

purpleiacious

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 09:19:36 pm »
My baby boy is 7 month old,one morning paggising ko,pagdilat ng mata ko nakatingin sya sa akin and then he smile and touched my face,akala ko sa commercial lang nangyayari yun..pakiramdam ko nauna siya magising sa akin and watching me till magising ako,.grabe feeling ko nun napaka unexplainable..hinalikan ko siya in return and tell him how much i love him..

iamgold

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 10:37:25 am »
My daughter alex is only 2 yrs old and 9 months pero super straight and clear magsalita, one time nasa kwarto kame nanonood ng cartoons and sya nagdedede,biglang sabi sakin
"mommy love you this much"with her arms wide open" and mommy promise di kita pababayaan forever"... Parang maluha luha ako mga sis, alam nyo yung pakiramdam na
how pure and innocent yung pagmamahal nila satin. Parang super big deal sakin kase im the one na madisiplina sa kanya..minsan tinatanong ko din sya pag napagalitan ko anak sorry ha napagalitan ka ni mommy, galit ka ba kay mommy? Ang sagot sakin, no po mommy di po ako galit sasabihan
Mo lang po ako pero love na love mo po ako...haaay ang sarap sa pakiramdam:)

funky f

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 10:45:50 am »
Aww... Nice stories.  My daughters pa would just guve me fozens of kisses out if the blue na parang gigil na gigil sabay magsasabi ng i love you so much!

aceofhearts

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 11:14:21 am »
My kid usually tells me I love you so much Mommy, out of the blue.  :) Makes my day happy and I feel so blessed to have him.

Also, when I will tell him that Mom will go home late, he will answer, "please come home asap, I will miss you eh"

If he did something wrong naman, and I will ask him why and what is his reason of doing it, he will answer me back " because I love you or because I miss you".  :) Mapapa smile nalang ako kahit galit ako.  ;D

I soooo love my kid!  :)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2013, 11:16:38 am »
Write me love letters frequently

ishko

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2013, 05:00:39 pm »
My 1 year old boy hugged and kissed me (with the kiss sound) :)

jjqxiv

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2013, 07:05:16 pm »
My youngest daughter usually wakes me up in the morning, and she'll immediately say, Good morning mommy. It's breakfast time. I love you so much! with a bunch of kisses... Sarap maging nanay! :)

And I will never ever forget this line when I'm still working, Mommy, I don't want toys. I don't want anything. Just stay at home and take care of me." because I always tell her that I need to go to work so we have money to buy toys and food.

Noylabmay

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2013, 08:36:22 pm »
my two y/o boy  trying to massage my head when Im tired

Madness

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2013, 09:39:08 pm »
"I waited for you 3x a day, you're so tagal to wake up"

He said this kase pang night shift ako, so tulog ako pag umaga. Haha

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2013, 10:15:10 pm »
my son always draw I love you mommy and daddy and he will say I have a love letter for you.  Kahit paulit ulit nakakatuwa
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 02:10:26 pm by cheezecake »

iceebaby

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 11:03:24 pm »
Sarap naman magbasa sa thread na ito... Sweet ng kiddos natin. :)  :-* :-*

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 11:12:16 pm »
Noong last Sunday nilinis ng kid ko ang kotse namin. Simpleng punas at wisik lang naman para mawala ang dust at nakadikit na dumi ng ibon. Di ko siya inutusan, kusa lang nya.  :)

Ginawa nya yun in preparation daw para sa usual Sunday gimik namin. * Sweet *

sassyrosel

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 12:16:56 am »
I am always touched and feel like crying everytime my daughters, 7-year old and 6-year old, wake me up for work, prepare coffee, and prepare "mainit na tubig" for my bath. I feel like I am so loved, and a supermum because they're already responsible at a very young age.

funky f

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2013, 02:22:40 am »
Ay, ang sweet naman nyan sis.  Yung 2 girls ko, esp the panganay, sobrang sweet and thoughtful din. Flowers in the morning, i love you's, multiple kisses, toy jewelry, hugs, massage,  super cautious not to hurt me after i gave birth recently, etc etc.  prayer ko lang na sana even when they're bigger, di magbago.

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: What's the Sweetest Thing Your Kid/s Did?
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2013, 07:24:25 am »
Pajoin po. I always remember my son nung 2 or 3 y/o siya (9 na siya ngayon). Umiiyak ako one time nakalimutan ko na kung anong reason pero nasa room kami ng daddy ko nun. He hugged me and wiped my tears nun. Sobrang natouch ako and that made me smile nun. Tapos naalala ko din na madalas magkakuntyaba sila ni hubby in giving surprises. Naalala ko nun gumawa sila ng card for me nung mother's day. Tapos kapag galing ako sa work at narinig niya na masakit ulo ko minamasage niya yung ulo ko. Tapos pag naglalambing yun after meal time namin mauuna siya tumayo and ililigpit niya yung pinagkainan namin.. Before he leaves the house, he will kiss me and kapag dating niya from school ganun din and minsan may hug pa.. Ang sarap sa pakiramdam.. Kahit paminsan may silly siyang nagagawa, he really make my heart melt kapag sobrang sweet niya sakin. I love him so much.. ^_^

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close