We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Different dads have different ways of dealing with their children. Some of you might not feel that your dad is concerned about your feelings but if you look close enough, you'll see that they make up in various subtle ways...
If you want your dad to say sorry to you, you also have to be able to say sorry to him. Sometimes fathers have a hard time showing their sensitive side. If you feel like he doesn't care at all, I suggest you tell him that honestly. Be open to him, after all, he is your dad right? Someone suggested that I show this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jzGgZj6hjw&feature=youtu.be) to my husband but when I watched it, I suddenly missed my dad. When I was younger, he also wasn't the type who said sorry whenever he did something wrong BUT I told him that when I was in college and I think he became more sensitive after that talk of ours. Try talking communicating with your dads, girls.