We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sharing my bridal bouquet by serge igonia. http://tinypic.com/r/245agrs/8its a mix of yellow ranunculus and sampaguita buds.
ece, you can definitely make a cascading white orchid bouquet more rustic -- just mix in some accents for texture (choose softer-looking flowers like ranunculus, lisianthus, garden roses, matthiolas) and maybe some wild greenery, and keep it loose and romantic. I love this one from Martha Stewart (it's pink but it should give you an idea of what a rustic orchid cascade would look like): http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/273370/orchid-wedding-flower-ideas/@center/352442/wedding-flowers-style#271009
ece, I actually arrange flowers as a hobby -- my friends and family usually ask me to make centrepieces when they host parties and stuff. I thought about making a career out of it pero feeling ko I can't handle the schedule... I love sleeping too much, lol. But I'm glad my obsessive research can help other people