Hi Everyone,
I started this diet last March 29, 2014. Dadating na bf ko and im 10 lbs overweight!

Anyways, im 5'0" tall and my starting weight was 118.6 (morning of Loading Day1). My target weight is 100 lbs. Since hindi naman kalakihan ang gusto ko matanggal, im planning to do this diet 20-25 days, so help me God!

Im using the pellet version, mas madali kasi eh... I cant imagine using the liquid version (drops). Bought my for P2300 from ebay. (hindi ko muna sasabihin kung sino, pag effective, chaka ko siya babanggitin).
Loading Day 1: (Weight in the morning 118.6 lbs)
According to the protocol, eat the fattiest food you can get your hands on. Well, what is fattiest filipino food other than chicharon na may laman! I bought 3 large bags from Lapids! I ate this all through out the day. For lunch I had lechon paksiw. Urgh. For dinner I had Zarks Ultimate Burger.
Sa totoo lang loading day is no fun for me! I am not a meat eater kasi. huhuhu. As in halos masuka suka na ako.

Loading Day 2: (Weight in the morning 120.4 lbs)
Ate more of the chicharon i bought and leftover lechon paksiw.

Through out the day, im trying to keep in mind na dapat oily ang kakainin ko. Ang sakit sa chan!
For dinner we ate at Racks and I had fries and baby back rib slab all to myself.
AYAW KO NA!

:P:P
VLCD Day 1: (Weight in the morning 124.4 lbs!)
Urgh, i gained 6lbs in 2 days and i did not even enjoyed the food i ate!

I really dont understand the reason behind the loading phase but anyways i told myself that im going to follow this diet to the T!
For today, breakfast is apple and twinings green tea with mint plus apple. I sliced up the apples into wedges, kasi natakot ako don sa swollen gums na nabasa ko dito dahil sa kakakagat ng apples! hahaha!
For lunch, i cooked chicken breast (100g), nilagyan ko siya ng garlic powder, pepper and dried basil. Nung niluluto ko mabango naman...so mamaya ang moment of truth kung ano nga lasa! I added 1 cup(100g) of brocolli with the same condiments.
For dinner, chicken breast din (108g--kasi wala ako mahanap na piece sa supermarket na 100g
[textspeak!] [textspeak!], eh late na!) same na luto, then lettuce naman.
For snack apple din.
Wala ako nahanap na melba toast (OS sa healthy options) so i dont have starch for today.
