Author Topic: lights and sounds (thread 2)  (Read 140608 times)

shopaholic

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #540 on: March 06, 2016, 03:39:44 pm »
Hi sis Chili1113 really? Didn't know they were that jacked up! It's like you paid for venue rental. So all outside caterers are not allowed under any circumstances? But in my experience food is ok naman at Polo. My fiancée loves their meat carvings 😀 And judging from your posts, I'm sure your wedding will be awesome 😀

Hi sis shyxiena, I'm still waiting for them to respond to my email if they'll allow it. for Fernwood Tagaytay they don't have accredited stylist so you can get anyone you want 😀 Haaaay, didn't know I would get this stressed over lights and sounds.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #541 on: March 06, 2016, 06:30:31 pm »
^Yup the price is super jacked up because the venue rental is built in. But I honestly would rather pay venue rental and get to choose a caterer. But that's how they do things. =( I can get an outside caterer but I need special approval aside from lots of corkage fees. Also I cannot completely get another caterer, most of the food items still need to be ordered from Hizons.

anamariavictoria

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #542 on: March 07, 2016, 07:38:24 am »
10K for Lights and Sounds quartet.
15K Lights and Sounds for FullBand.
Pm niyo ako abagsiena@yahoo.it
Thankyou :)
Hi sis! Will email you :)

altheabride

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #543 on: March 07, 2016, 01:31:15 pm »
I am so furious with Aljoe Mix! We're having our reception at Fernwood Gardens Tagaytay. And unfortunately they're the only accredited L&S supplier. Anyway, I have a friend who's getting married at Palazzo Verde who inquired with them already, so she sent me their rates because they were taking so long to respond.

Lo and behold, when I FINALLY got their email response to my request for a quote (which took more than 3 weeks, and a dozen follow ups via email and text) their rates were crazy expensive! Everything was approximately 3,000-5,000 more expensive than their rates for Palazzo Verde.  For example, their reveal type LED wall cost 25,000 for Palazzo Verde and 30,000 for our venue.  On top of that, they also have OOT fees.

Currently trying to coordinate with Fernwood Tagaytay to get another L&S supplier without paying for the corkage. I don't mind paying for things. I just don't like it when suppliers take advantage and charge unconscionable fees just because they have an exclusive tie up with a venue. It feels like you're getting held up and you have no choice about it.

wow they are really taking advantage of their clients, no choice tuloy mga clients nila. how come sila lang accredited supplier, baka kamaganak mismo yung owner ng Aljoe mix kaya ganyan sila. Bad cheetah! Tsk tsk tsk!

shopaholic

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #544 on: March 07, 2016, 09:49:06 pm »
Hi Sis Chili113. I say make the most of the FT's and try to get the most of your money's worth. I saw the menu you were planning in another thread and I think it will be great 😀

Update on my Aljoe Mix saga. Yay, Fernwood Gardens has agreed to waive corkage for an outside supplier! I explained my position clearly and told them how unfair I thought the situation was. It turns out, they are looking for another L&S supplier. So if anyone knows a supplier who is interested in getting accredited, just let me know 😀

Now I'm back to zero with L&S, but at least I now have the freedom to choose 😊

anamariavictoria

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #545 on: April 18, 2016, 03:07:27 pm »
Hello sissies,

We will be having a garden reception in the evening with string lights. I'm confused, will we still be needing as much lights from the L/S supplier? Or kahit wala na, sound system nalang?

I'd appreciate the input. Thanks :)

_glamorosa

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #546 on: April 18, 2016, 04:08:43 pm »
hello mga sis! some input [textspeak!] on L&S.

I booked my L&S from my emcee who also has a DJ with her. Came out that its one of the best decisions we made, kasi until now, friends would comment how synced they were during the program. Lahat na-queue na, kasi they get along well at alam na nila ang sound at spiel ng isat isa.

Just something to ponder on ^_^

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #547 on: April 18, 2016, 05:58:24 pm »
hi sis!

Went to last april 16 bridal fair and saw Sound Impact Lights and Sounds.

Anyone who booked them already? Just want to know some feedback.

thank you.

sixseveneight

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #548 on: April 18, 2016, 06:46:20 pm »
Hi sissies! So happy cos RejectKrew agreed to a price lock even though my wedding is still on... 2018! ;D Hooray! I initially thought it would be challenging to contact Sir Elmer, but actually if you email, very fast ang response :)


Sis, how much ang quote ni Sir Elmer for the lights and sounds? I sent them an email already pero wala pang reply. I wanted to reserve na kasi para ma-lock na yung date ng wedding namin.

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #549 on: April 22, 2016, 03:26:39 pm »
Question girls,

I am looking at the wedding of Boop Yap and saw the church set-up she had, may mga spotlight per aisle for the trees nya. I'm sure sa stylist nya yun. But if walang stylist, pwede din ba sa lights and sounds team yun? Has anyone tried na magpadagdag ng lights sa church for additional lighting and effects?

TIA

shopaholic

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #550 on: April 23, 2016, 11:11:15 am »
Hi Sisses, question. How much should a budget for the lights and sounds run? Like what's the price range for decent lights and sounds with an LED screen? Is a budget of 60,000 sufficient? Because someone quoted me 160,000 and I almost fainted. Coz my max budget was 60,000

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #551 on: April 23, 2016, 05:58:21 pm »
^sis it depends on your requirements also for the sound system. Cheap lang naman the PAR lamps they use for mood lighting. The moving heads are the more expensive ones. :)

In my case, based on requirements of stylist and the musicians I was able to fit everything at 60k including 1 panel LED wall, 6 moving heads. But you might have a very big venue, or outdoor venue that needs more lighting etc. :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #552 on: April 23, 2016, 10:34:58 pm »
Mine was outdoor setup with additional lights for 200 pax, l&s reached 42k plus 10.5x16 led wall 36k

shopaholic

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #553 on: April 24, 2016, 09:41:47 am »
Ok, so 160,000 seems a bit much from your feedback. Thank you!

noveetwenty3

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #554 on: April 24, 2016, 01:48:59 pm »
may nakuha kaming Ledwall 23 to 24k lang 10 x 14 na malaki na sya sobra, let me know if sinong interested. Mahal na yang 36k masyado na ledwall sis

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #555 on: April 24, 2016, 03:01:59 pm »
shopaholic: its also depends on the supplier. The lights and sounds providers my stylist orefers working with are also super expensive: DNX, Forscink, and High Impact.

Which is why i chose a different supplier who I found here and has very good reviews. 5th Element. The owner Joel is super easy to talk to. Nahiya nga ako bec I cancelled my LED wall from him because mahal their  recorded live feed. But he gave me no qualms. He even attended our general meeting with stylist and coordinator at the venue to discuss the layout, even if my conract with him is down to 42k with only 12k balance. Super mabaet and easy to talk to so far.

In the end the stylist cant force youre who to book,  although my stylist discouraged me from booking sensitivity
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 03:04:24 pm by Chili1113 »

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #556 on: April 25, 2016, 01:51:15 am »
My led walls kasi are 2 units 9x12 customized to form a bigger one to maximize the venue kaya 36k. 18k lang each.

Tinsflor

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #557 on: April 26, 2016, 01:35:36 am »
Hi sis Chili113!  I'm getting 5th Element too ( I saw your posts here and opted to get them over Sensitivity).  You're so right.  Joel's so nice and responds right away.  He really tries to accommodate my requests and I feel like I'm in very good hands  :)

Anyway, I just have a question.  I'm in the middle of signing my contract with him and I just want to know your thoughts on the price he quoted me.  He's quoting me 85K for the following:

-2 units p3 LED wall (we will combine both units to make a 10x18 wall)
-Full band set-up
-Lights and sounds for 160-180 guests
-Confetti Machine
-Smoke Machine
-2 units of GOBO intelligent lights with custom laser plates.  (I really want this kasi I want to have our  monogram and an intricate pattern projected on our dance floor and wall.  It looks like this:  http://www.suhaaggarden.com/blog/lights-camera-action/noname19-9/)

I also don't know if he does the animated graphic designs on the LED wall?  How does that work? I mean, who does that stuff?  Sorry I'm so clueless! hehe.  I don't know if I could have my friend (a graphic designer) do it and then put it on a thumb drive then give it to Joel?  What kind of file is that??

Thanks in advance sis!

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #558 on: April 27, 2016, 07:43:58 pm »
hi sissies! i know maraming good review si rejectkrew here in GT kaya gusto ko na din siya ibook, kaya lang napapaisip ako na sa sobrang busy nila eh baka hindi na kami makapagmeet at di ko na masabi ang mga gusto ko at ayaw ko pagdating sa lights?

Any suggestions? and kamusta naman yung mga kumuha kay rejectkrew?

Thank you!

rowan

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #559 on: April 27, 2016, 08:29:24 pm »
^Make sure your coordinator or host is close to Rejectkrew so they could relay the info to them. OTD like Imbitado and host like Darlene tan Salazar.  Also, I read Kuya Elmer replies faster at midnight so timing I guess?:)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close