Author Topic: lights and sounds (thread 2)  (Read 140759 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #520 on: February 06, 2016, 10:09:09 am »
^Sis, according to my fiance who checked out the specs of all the quotations I got before, the equipment/speakers of 5th Element is better than Sensitivity. My fiance knows a bit about sounds setup because he used to Dj as a hobby when he was younger hehe.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 10:25:05 am by Chili1113 »

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #521 on: February 06, 2016, 03:42:42 pm »
I got rejectkrew and full band at madz and dhzei. Parang yung band setup free na kasi malaki talaga discount if you will get both of them.

Ask ko regarding metrotech. I want to get LED Wall. At first I like sis Chili idea of LED Wall as a backdrop. Tapos naisip ko mukhang maganda nga yung live feed.

Sis chili hindi mo na ba backdrop yung LED Wall? Nabasa ko kasi na kumuha ka din ng live feed.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #522 on: February 06, 2016, 03:59:07 pm »
hermioni28: Still using it as a backdrop sis =) ... actually ayaw ko talaga ng live feed since I find it may pagka-noontime show.

What I wanted was an animated screensaver of our monogram as I find it more elegant. Kaya lang the supplier of my coordinator charges 5k for that. So I decided to just have live feed instead because for 4k I already have HD recorded material of the reception program. Its like having a 3rd camera angle/videographer throughout the program. Plus, since I have 200-250 guests at least the people at the back can still see the faces of the  ones giving a speech etc.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #523 on: February 06, 2016, 04:02:28 pm »
If you will use it as a backdrop, edi matatakpan nyo yung live feed? Since you will sit in front of the LED Wall. Sorry di ko gets.

What is the size pala ng led wall na kinuha mo sis?

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #524 on: February 06, 2016, 11:02:32 pm »
Thanks sis!! Nanamnamin ko muna yung sinabi mo. Di ko ganong gets. Hehe.

anamariavictoria

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #525 on: February 09, 2016, 06:34:29 pm »
Hi sissies! So happy cos RejectKrew agreed to a price lock even though my wedding is still on... 2018! ;D Hooray! I initially thought it would be challenging to contact Sir Elmer, but actually if you email, very fast ang response :)

papemelroti

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #526 on: February 10, 2016, 11:39:34 am »
I am satisfied with 5th elements services. Joel is wonderful and he is very professional.

No headaches when you get them.

KNG05

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #527 on: February 11, 2016, 05:04:59 pm »
Hello ladies! :) Any feedback for High Impact Events Enterprise? I just saw some post of high-end stylists like badang rueda, teddy manuel and the likes na maganda [textspeak!] pag mix niya lights and happy lahat ng suppliers with them. Sila sana gusto namin kunin pero ang dameng crew. 12! Papakainin namin lahat un kamusta hehe.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #528 on: February 11, 2016, 06:22:15 pm »
^High Impact is the preferred supplier of my coordinator and stylist, but super mahal sila compared to others hehe. Like around 60-80k =) without LED wall yet.

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #529 on: March 03, 2016, 03:36:42 pm »
Hi! new b2b here! ask ko lang sana range ng prices ng lights and sounds so I will have a guide when looking for one.

And what are the usual add ons and its costs?

Medyo wala akong alam sa mga ganitong bagay, medyo technical!

TIA

mitch2526

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #530 on: March 03, 2016, 05:05:07 pm »
si sisses! question lang about lights. Hindi kasi fan yung h2b ko sa mga mood lights ngayon na uso, yung nagiging pink and green and stuff...

Ano pa ibang options sa isang indoor venue na all glass window naman? yung medyo homey atmosphere, like yellow lighting ganon... may nakita na ba kayong iba from the usual?

help with any ideas pls :) thaaanks

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #531 on: March 03, 2016, 07:36:02 pm »
^You can have mood lighting also that is not pink, blue or green. Ako din I dont like those. I told my Lights and Sounds I want warm amber lighting. They are putting 36 Par lamps in my venue.

anamariavictoria

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #532 on: March 03, 2016, 07:52:20 pm »
^ Thanks for the tip sis Chili1113! I like that idea.. Warm lighting :) Do you think this will go well with string lights? Will be having a garden wedding and I don't know what the usual light set up is..

mitch2526

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #533 on: March 03, 2016, 08:13:24 pm »
Thanks sis chili for the suggestion!
Sa sobrang confused ko sa lights naisip kong gawing daytime reception total halos garden wedding din naman kami :)

Pero syemore pag first dance acceptable naman siguro yung usual  stage lighting.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #534 on: March 03, 2016, 08:16:51 pm »
annamariavictoria: Hmmm I think that would work. What you can do is look for pictures with the kind of lighting you like, and send it to your supplier. It will be easier for them to understand what you want, and can also come up with a lighting scheme. =)

anamariavictoria

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #535 on: March 04, 2016, 07:15:15 am »
^ Good idea! Thanks for the help sis Chili1113!

shyxiena

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #536 on: March 05, 2016, 09:45:06 pm »
Hello mga sis!
Baka my interesado sa inyo kunin ang spot ko kay Artuz101. Nagchange kasi ko ng venue kaya i need to let go my reservation and they told me na pwede ko itransfer sa iba. Super recommend sila and Complete package siya with complete mood lights and dj for sounds.
10K for Lights and Sounds quartet.
15K Lights and Sounds for FullBand.
Pm niyo ako abagsiena@yahoo.it
Thankyou :)

shopaholic

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #537 on: March 06, 2016, 01:04:46 pm »
I am so furious with Aljoe Mix! We're having our reception at Fernwood Gardens Tagaytay. And unfortunately they're the only accredited L&S supplier. Anyway, I have a friend who's getting married at Palazzo Verde who inquired with them already, so she sent me their rates because they were taking so long to respond.

Lo and behold, when I FINALLY got their email response to my request for a quote (which took more than 3 weeks, and a dozen follow ups via email and text) their rates were crazy expensive! Everything was approximately 3,000-5,000 more expensive than their rates for Palazzo Verde.  For example, their reveal type LED wall cost 25,000 for Palazzo Verde and 30,000 for our venue.  On top of that, they also have OOT fees.

Currently trying to coordinate with Fernwood Tagaytay to get another L&S supplier without paying for the corkage. I don't mind paying for things. I just don't like it when suppliers take advantage and charge unconscionable fees just because they have an exclusive tie up with a venue. It feels like you're getting held up and you have no choice about it.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #538 on: March 06, 2016, 01:45:04 pm »
^I know how you feel. Same issue with my caterer. Hizon's is the one and only in-house caterer of Manila Polo Club. I am paying  P2050 per head for their most upgraded buffet package from the old menus. I asked Hizon's directly for a quotation but pretended my wedding was somewhere else. I got quoted only P1100 per head!!!!!!!

Can you imagine that? But I have no choice. I just hate hate that I am paying almost double for such ordinary tasting food from Hizons. I shudder when I think about it and because of this super walang gana na to plan my wedding. I hate the food.

Take note the P2050 per head doesnt even include any centerpiece or anything while with Hizon's directly that includes at least a basic centerpiece.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 01:46:55 pm by Chili1113 »

shyxiena

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #539 on: March 06, 2016, 02:53:56 pm »
Hello sis shopaholic! Palazzo Verde bride here..Yes sis kahit ako na Palazzo Verde nagulat din ko na ang taas ng upgrade ng Lights and Sounds kahit meron na basic na included na sa package namin.
Nag ask ko ng discount and nabigyan kahit papaano pero still mahal parin :( I ask din for a pro dj for after party with total of 34K.
Pero pinili ko din naman sis yung pinaka marami na lights nila kaya umabot ng ganyan pero meron din mas mura na package.
Ano sabi ng Fernwood are they going to allow outside supplier without corkage?
For styling din ba dapat accredited noh? Kasi ako hindi ko alam if kunin ang accredited stylist nila.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close