We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi sisses, does anybody know why we need to put the juice in a mason jar instead of plastic containers (like that of a mineral water bottle)? kasi i will leave a few bottles in the fridge for my family, to be consumed within the day din naman.TIA!
I just started juicing, a few days ago yung friend ko sells them at P1000/6bottles...it's about 8oz glass bottle tapos nakalagay sa small woven native bag.Ang cute ng packaging niya! At first I was hesitant kasi baka di ko magustuhan yung lasa,but surprisingly masarap ang combi niya ng mga fruits and veggies...some of those I have tried had beets,ginger,kale, celery.I also tried one with malunggay and lemon and it tasted yummy!I think I will keep ordering muna until I get my own juicer.