watch now

Author Topic: Juicing  (Read 143129 times)

jazzlawyer

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #240 on: November 25, 2013, 01:14:20 am »
joining!

anyone knows how much ang Breville Juicer? and any feedbacks? I want it as a christmas gift to myself.  ;)

chelsee

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #241 on: November 25, 2013, 09:48:30 am »
Which one is okay? Breville or hurom? Pls help me. Hurom chrom is 16k... How about breville?

jazzlawyer

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #242 on: November 25, 2013, 03:36:45 pm »
@blazingsheena, Fruit Magic landmark is using jack lalanne, once a week I go there for carrot juice.  Madalas ko nakikita nagbabara ang pulp sa screen at kailangan mano-mano alisin.  Not sure kung may sira lang talaga juicer nila :)

bibili sana ako Jack Lalanne kaso nung nagpupunta ako sa landmark kasi yun nga yung ginagamit nila, 2x na ako nag punta don na di available kasi sira daw yung Juicer.

^ Hi sis, blender naman po yan and hindi po yata yan yung ideal sa Juicing kasi ang gamit po sa Juicing ay Slow Masticating Juicing Machine/Juicer.

I have both breville and hurom, pareho maganda.

can you share where did you buy it and how much ang breville? thanks!

blazingsheena

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #243 on: November 25, 2013, 06:17:55 pm »
okay lang ba na mag juice ng mga 8am tapos ireref ng mga 6 hours tapos tsaka ko lang iinumin? kasi pag gising ko ng tanghali nasa ref na yung juice ko kasi ginagawan na ako ng maid namin ng morning :)

loball

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #244 on: November 25, 2013, 06:30:07 pm »
@loball, for blender the difference is only the capacity, don't buy very expensive one. We are using Kyowa and it does the job well.  Blender is more applicable for smoothie.

We'll upgrade soon to slow juicer to maximize the benefits from fruits & vegetables.  Mas mabilis din prep, no need to remove the skin.

Thanks so much sis! Sige I'll go with a cheap blender muna.

I eventually want to buy a nice juicer pero wala pa ko money eh.

KoOkAi_07

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #245 on: November 25, 2013, 07:01:58 pm »
blazingsheena - preferably within 15 minutes from juicing, iinumin mo na kaagad ang juice para hindi mawala ang nutrients and hindi ma-degrade ang quality. Ok lang din ilagay sa fridge for 6 hours but place your juice inside a glass container or BPA-free plastic container then fill it to the top where the takip will touch the juice to prevent oxidation. Always place in a cool dark place like ref or freezer.

KoOkAi_07

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #246 on: November 25, 2013, 07:04:01 pm »
I have the Hurom. I am happy with my juicer! I juice everyday and if I don't, kulang ang araw ko. :)

Aubn

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #247 on: November 25, 2013, 07:22:20 pm »
Sis HA100 ba hurom nyo? Dali lang ba nilisin?

KoOkAi_07

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #248 on: November 25, 2013, 08:06:54 pm »
Yes HA100 ang Hurom model. Yes madali lang linisin. I juice 5x a day and Hurom has an easy cleaning mode, you just fill it with water after juicing tapos let the juicer run then drain the water. Do it over and over again hanggang maging clear ang tubig. I clean it thoroughly at the end of the day, binabaklas ko. Madali lang din.

Aubn

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #249 on: November 26, 2013, 09:19:55 am »
@KoOkAi_07, thanks for the reply.

Haley James

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #250 on: November 27, 2013, 12:39:35 pm »
i saw a hurom juicer at snr, 15K+ pero wala silang installment scheme sa card or paylite; anyone who knows where to buy (Western, Ansons, Abensons, etc?) that offers paylite scheme thru credit card? thanks

KoOkAi_07

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #251 on: November 27, 2013, 06:52:36 pm »
Yes they have 6 months zero interest if you use your bdo or bpi card. I called the main distributor. :)

justme

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #252 on: November 29, 2013, 07:41:26 pm »
6 months zero interest din in Rustan's

missgoodvibe

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #253 on: December 02, 2013, 06:51:52 pm »
Hi! Anyone here who has tried Jack Lalanne's power juicer? It costs only 2k++ from knockoutph (instagram account)


chofontanilla

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #254 on: December 02, 2013, 07:30:02 pm »
Ok ba ang breville? May offer kasi sa automatic center 300 plus lang for 24 months.

pomelo06

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #255 on: December 03, 2013, 11:08:53 pm »
Joining

I started juicing for almost a month, kaya Lang my absent days din ako. I use our old juicer :) okay din naman mag produce ng juice. Eto Muna gamitin ko, sayang Kasi. I enjoy juicing Kasi it helps me to lose weight. A replace a meal with a juice. Usually lunch. Pero I ate meryenda and dinner pa din. From 47kg to 45. Good na un Kasi tamad ako mag exercise. My sister in law na kahati ko sa juice claimed na lumiit daw bewang niya, from 36 down to 34 :D

l_neveph

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #256 on: December 08, 2013, 08:02:21 pm »
Those asking for the price of breville I just bought one yesterday sa sm naka sale ng 10% 6 months to pay and if ur using bpi credit card may buy now pay later scheme sila so I think it's already a good deal.the price is only 8k plus

felicity_ong

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #257 on: December 16, 2013, 02:18:08 pm »
I tried the skinny juicery and i like the taste of their juices even the green ones. I didn't have any cravings nor hunger pains. Now i decided to invest in hurom so that i can juice at home para less expensive naman :)

ako naman i am selling my hurom juicer na. pero nag cocontemplate pa din ako.. ang hassle kasi mag stock ng veggies and fruits, then linisin sila mabuti pati yun juicer after gamitin.. parang gusto ko na lang bumili nun mga juice online like the one from skinny juicery.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #258 on: December 16, 2013, 06:23:24 pm »
^Pag weekdays I do that, nago-order na lang ako. Sa Belgian Waffles kase dito sa office namin may nagte-take ng order for juices, P120 per bottle. When I compute din kase the expenses of buying fruits and veggies, halos same lang the price and I don't have to exert so much effort pa of waking up early to prepare. Pag weekends ako lang nagjjuice talaga on my own.

felicity_ong

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #259 on: December 17, 2013, 09:49:02 am »
^yun nga sis, halos same lang yun gastos sa pagbili ng veggies and fruits. tapos nasisira pa sila minsan sa ref. hassle naman kasi kugn everyday pupunta sa grocery. tapos yun effort na maglinis ng veggies at fruits tapos yun juicer after. nakakapagod tuloy mag juice..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close