We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@blazingsheena, Fruit Magic landmark is using jack lalanne, once a week I go there for carrot juice. Madalas ko nakikita nagbabara ang pulp sa screen at kailangan mano-mano alisin. Not sure kung may sira lang talaga juicer nila
^ Hi sis, blender naman po yan and hindi po yata yan yung ideal sa Juicing kasi ang gamit po sa Juicing ay Slow Masticating Juicing Machine/Juicer. I have both breville and hurom, pareho maganda.
@loball, for blender the difference is only the capacity, don't buy very expensive one. We are using Kyowa and it does the job well. Blender is more applicable for smoothie.We'll upgrade soon to slow juicer to maximize the benefits from fruits & vegetables. Mas mabilis din prep, no need to remove the skin.
I tried the skinny juicery and i like the taste of their juices even the green ones. I didn't have any cravings nor hunger pains. Now i decided to invest in hurom so that i can juice at home para less expensive naman