We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi sis GirlCrush.. mine happened when I juiced malunggay once together with the other greens.. with spinach naman, I've never had that happened.. I guessed it has to do with what other veggies we combine it with? I juiced spinach with any greens and so far it came out okay but I can't tell about parsley coz I haven't juiced parsley yet..so am thinking maybe parsley and spinach combo = gooey consistency?
hi sis jo1.. may I know what other veggie combo you used with the mustasa to give you such reaction? I haven't juiced mustasa yet but had tried juicing kailan (belongs to the mustard family I think) with other veggies and luckily it didn't give me any heartburn but now I guessed I have to be careful when juicing mustasa.. if you know what other veggies you used that time, pa share naman sis so we can all be extra careful..thanks
^ Me. I'm using Hurom HF-SBF06.
Ano benefits nito ok kaya ito sa oily skin or acne prone skin.
Hi sis clarify ko lang po ha iba po yung blender sa juicer hehe.
^Try checking SM Hypermart they have kale sometimes... Also Rustan's Rockwell and Healthy Options
... And do you pre-cut your fruit and veggies and kept inside the ref? or dapat cut lang if gagamitin na? Thanks.
^ sis worth it ang breville. this is what I use and IMO its the best juicer