We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^thanks sis.. if ka level niya si kale, I think kaya ko siguro lunukin..hehe.. I usually add a handful of kale to my juice but at least you warned me of the bitterness so in case I try to use it in the future I know I should start little first
Anyone here experienced juicing greens and they got a gooey juice instead? Happened to me recently when I tried juicing parsley and spinach (surprisingly)
@jan888hi sis! same model tayo. yan din nabili ko. sayang wala silang black. meron kaso sobrang mahal na.sis ako nag juicing ako gabi madami ako ginagawa tapos nilalagay ko sa ref. para magbabaon ako pag papasok ako sa office. okay lang ba na ganon. nagbabago na din ang kulay nya. gusto ko kasi malamig eh. nahihihrapan ako inumin kapag hindi malamig
for me, more than the bitterness, it was the grassy/wasabi-like spiciness that turned me off... but what will keep me away from it is the heartburn i got at each sip