We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Just want to seek help and opinion from you girls and guys. I've been seeing this guy for a few months now. Okay naman siya but may smell lang siya. I'm not sure if he knows that, and I'm pretty sure that his friends are aware of this. Kasi kahit hindi ka malapit sa kanya maaamoy mo talaga.Now, I want him to smell nice. I'm not sure of what to do. If I will tell him about it, how? I was thinking of giving him deo na nga and perfume. Haha. Please help. TIA!