Author Topic: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?  (Read 22419 times)

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« on: February 01, 2013, 06:27:10 am »
How do I differentiate them from those guys with purely good intentions in mind?

schumine

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 09:25:18 am »
Here some tips from the internet sis. :)


Before you get serious with that cute and charming guy you met, determine if he truly likes you or is just a player. If you find out he is a player before you fall for him, you can save yourself a lot of pain and heartache. Players are smooth talkers and can make women believe that they like them when they really can't commit to one woman. Know how to spot a player so you don't waste your time on a guy who doesn't care about you.

1. Pay attention to his level of accessibility. Notice how often he contacts you and if he consistently returns your phone calls. If he truly wants to be with you, he will make time to talk to you every week. If he has other motives, he will only contact you when it's convenient for him.

2. Do not get physically intimate with him until you find out how important physical intimacy is to him. If you don't get physical with him in the very beginning, a player will likely complain and leave. If he is truly interested in you, sex will not be the only thing on his mind.

3. Notice how much he looks at and talks about other women. While it is okay for guys to occasionally look at an attractive girl, doing it excessively can be a bad sign.

4. Tell him that you want to meet his family and friends. Pay attention to his facial expressions and body language after you make your request. If he smiles and invites you over for dinner at his parents' home, it's a good sign.

whindz

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 09:55:04 am »
if he has another SIM card and not answering your call immediately...

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 10:05:44 am »
^ Yeah, she's correct.

Other notes:
- Don't fall for a guy in the clubs. But if you do, go hangout with him outside the club scene.
- In the club, players are touchy guys. If they put their arms/hand around your waist, he's a player.
- He compliments you too much, too soon na parang super perfect guy ang dating because his main goal is to get you in bed.
- He'll tell you he has feelings for you already even though you guys barely know each other.
- Check his group of friends if mukha ba silang matino or parang fellow players din.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 11:46:26 am by jtansanco »

babychellee

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 04:58:07 pm »
kapag sobrang bolero..usually bad sign yun. sanay na mambola ng girls  :P

or gusto nya makipag meet or mag date sa malayong lugar na tahimik.

yung madaling magsabi na mahal ka nya pero sandali palang kayo magkakilala. most girls fall for this trap especially pag like nila yung guy.  :-X

madmaxz

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 08:53:12 am »
Usually yung mga pumoporma agad and nakikipag flirt na syo agad madalas ganun ang player.. yung hindi pag makikipag friend muna sayo and getting to know you..

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 09:24:55 am »
Thanks all!

any other more?  :)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2013, 10:31:47 am »
^ May nanliligaw sayo pero hindi ka sure no? Hehe

eilegna

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2013, 10:42:57 am »
From other articles:

1.He asks you to keep your relationship secret for whatever reason

2. He seems reluctant to go public about hanging out with you

3. He is lovey-dovey with you in private, then whenever someone sees you with him, he suddenly drops your hand and talks to you like you're his sister

4. He gets uncomfortable when other girls approach him in front of you

5. People have warned you about him

6. Your friends don't like him

7. Your mom doesn't like him

8. You've heard him lie to his parents/friends/boss/teachers and it sounds totally believable

9. You've busted him lying to you

10. He accuses YOU of cheating on him

11. You just have a feeling -- Do not underestimate the women's intuition. If you feel he's a player, he is probably a player!!

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 04:31:26 am »
hindi naman porket bihira magparamdam player na agad, baka naman diskarte lang yun nung lalake (nagpapamiss)... mahirap naman kasi kapag masyadong text ng text or papansin ng papansin ang lalake...needy ang dating, at parang nagoovercompensate.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 04:50:15 am by sacred cow »

Naughty^GuRu

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2013, 09:05:31 pm »
How Do You Know If a Guy is a Good Player?

Never! and it applies to both guys and girls. kung good player yan,  you'll never find out. which I think is a good thing for you  ;D (what you don't know won't hurt you)

girls, don't be overly paranoid sa mga gestures ng guys. don't give meaning to everything na ginagawa namin. yes there are a lot of players out there but at least we guys deserve your benefit of doubt. you might see signs na pang-player pero innocent pa rin siya until proven guilty. masyado niyo kasing inaanalize ang mga lalake then mag iisip kayo ng kung ano anong conclusion about us and then you'll end up hurting your feelings sa pag iisip lang. that's unfair. and even though guys are from Mars, we are still unique from each other. don't generalize us. hindi porket ganito si Pedro eh ganun na rin si Juan. my point is, hindi mo malalaman na player ang isang guy unless you have proofs, "real proofs" at hindi paranoia lang.

bubbles_sandy

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 10:44:36 am »
^any signs of a good player?

Naughty^GuRu

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2013, 11:23:34 am »
@bubbles_sandy: sorry but i'd rather not share  :) it's for your own sake. lalo lang magiging paranoid mga girls pag nagsabi ako ng Signs.  ;)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2013, 12:01:51 pm »
Tanda ko pa.. Group of guys.. It was a race.. First guy who gets a girl in Republiq gets an overnight stay in Marriott Hotel. One guy will hold the key para walang dayaan. The race began. After a minute, the best "player" of the group already got a girl.

Natawa nalang ako. Haha.

eilegna

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2013, 12:18:35 pm »
^yah.. I know someone who's really a good player.. You'll never know unless they share it to you...  >:(

Magagaya lang kayo sakin na paranoid na paranoid na hahaha  ;D

Naughty^GuRu

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2013, 12:34:48 pm »
see! haha i have a point  :P

rather than maparanoid kayo kung yung suitor or BF niyo is a Player, why not take care of your self nalang? learn how to protect your self by not being too in love and too attached with the guy. it doesn't mean naman na you have to love or like him less, it means loving your self more.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2013, 12:55:37 pm »
Girls, para makaiwas narin sa mga players. Once you're in a relationship with a guy, don't have sex with him for around 3-6 months. Let's see if he'll be itchy or not.

As usual, I read that "studies show" that those who have sex during the early stages of the relationship will LESS likely end up together in the end.

schumine

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2013, 01:08:34 pm »
^
agree!  ;)

khayzee

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2013, 01:11:03 pm »
tama nga naman.. if he's a good player, di mo malalaman.

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2013, 02:59:32 pm »
How Do You Know If a Guy is a Good Player?

Never! and it applies to both guys and girls. kung good player yan,  you'll never find out. which I think is a good thing for you  ;D (what you don't know won't hurt you)

This is why I posted this thread. Halos similar ang behavior ng dalawa. Almost.

Reading the previous posts:
- kahit good guys rin pwedeng di magtext agad. I don't know. Baka unsure sila o nahihiya. Besides they have other things they are busy with, like sports.

- disappearing at times. Nawawalang parang bula. Even good guys do this. Tingin ko iniisip nila baka wala rin lang silang pag-asa.

- seemed too confident. Not sure on this. Di ba ganito ang mga older guys na manliligaw (30s and above)? Mas confident na sila? I always think they have picked this up on their work, lalo na kung bisor or manager sila.

- intuition. yes, it could help. pero yun lang, baka mauwi sa selosan.

^ May nanliligaw sayo pero hindi ka sure no? Hehe

But, having admirers before, may mga admirers ako na seryoso talaga, at merong mga swabe at bolero, ... and probably the most dangerous - the committed - na wala talagang kaalam-alam ang wife and they seem to be the most devoted husbands in the world when they are with their wives... as in they act like the good guy when their wives do not have an idea about their womanizing adventures (kaya nga nanliligaw pa). As in walang babaero "smooth" moves, or it seemed.

Just saying.


my point is, hindi mo malalaman na player ang isang guy unless you have proofs, "real proofs" at hindi paranoia lang.

tama. signs are just signs, if ever. maaaring mali pa rin ang girl dito. but in the end hunches and intuition should be supported by "real proofs".

Girls, para makaiwas narin sa mga players. Once you're in a relationship with a guy, don't have sex with him for around 3-6 months. Let's see if he'll be itchy or not.

I have to emphasize that. I think this is an effective way to see if the guy is serious or not. Effective nga talaga siguro ang traditional way na ligawan - na huwag sasagot agad.

But I think a player convinces/pressures you to give your answer agad?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close