watch now

Author Topic: I lost My 2 year old Daughter  (Read 29068 times)

cabbagepatch

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #120 on: April 04, 2013, 02:01:18 pm »
Hello sis..sa tutoo lang I can't find the right words to say on how can I make you feel good...But I know that God will make a way to ease your burdens and for sure your little angel Ayumi will lighten your path to accept it wholeheartedly...I will pray for you and your family! May God bless you always!

quitipierose

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #121 on: April 04, 2013, 02:27:15 pm »
hi sis... while reading your post i was teary eye talaga... gusto kong umuwi
at hagkan yung mga anak ko.. sis condolence... you have angel on your side..
dont worry binabantayan ka nya...

brendzy

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #122 on: April 04, 2013, 02:51:40 pm »
Condolences sis. Naiyak ako sa blog mo  :'( I don't have child yet so I really don't know the feeling but I pray to God to give you strength. Ayumi is already an angel, watching over you.

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2013, 03:20:06 pm »
Thanks everyone for your comments. Amazingly, I feel all your love and support. Thank you very much.

Sometimes, I just wish to pick my little Ayumi in my dreams and hug her for a moment and I think that will make me feel better.


CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #124 on: April 04, 2013, 07:47:08 pm »
Hi muli, Cheesecak3 :)

Though just finished a meeting an hour ago ay the residual chi ng message mo is very strong and light.  Some may think this is an otherworldly comment but your daughter is quite pleased that you are finding strength from the outpouring of support to you here.  The visual is opposite kasi as its you being hugged by her. 

Again, I doubt there are words we can use to ease this sadness but your daughter surely doesn't want you to remain unhappy. 

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #125 on: April 04, 2013, 09:24:30 pm »
^City Hunter: Thank you very much! sometimes I feel stronger and I don't know where that strength coming from but I believe that she is really helping me.  Naiyak naman ako sa sinabi mo. :) I am thankful that she is still with me. I know that she is just a thought a way. :)


There are moments that are hard to deal specially if special events are coming or happenings. I wishes that she is still with us.



xhawie0131

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #126 on: April 23, 2013, 10:39:07 am »
My deepest condolence Sis...

nakaka sikip sa dibdib ;(

iristacey

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #127 on: May 17, 2013, 09:15:48 am »
although it's been quite a while na, i still would like to send my condolences sis Cheesecak3. i salute you for your strength. May God bless you with more strength pa to really cope up with the emptiness of losing your baby. As a mother din, I really cried reading your posts.  No matter what, your baby will always have the fondest memory in your heart. Sana she is happy wherever she is now..  :'(

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2013, 02:09:23 am »
Sis, sorry to hear about what happened to your baby girl.  Just pray and pray, nakakaiyak ang blog mo kasi I just give birth last March and she is my 3rd and last baby so very paranoid ako sobrang ingat na ingat ako sa mga babies ko and I feel you. God always have reason and He knows the best.

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #129 on: June 14, 2013, 09:43:42 am »
^I know there is a reason but until now, I still don't get it. It's been 5 months and I even wonder how I made it.  Losing her is like losing a big part of me.
I am trying so hard to live again while waiting for that day to be with her again.

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #130 on: June 14, 2013, 10:33:08 am »
i read your post and naiyak ako kasi kahit sa blog na feel ko ang pagmamahal mo sa anak mo.

your daughter is very lucky to have a mom like you, because your love lingers on forever. i will pray for your strength sis, and God bless!

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #131 on: June 15, 2013, 09:19:14 am »
Hi, Cheesecak3.

Even now I am at a loss as to what to say to someone who has lost someone very dear to them much more an innocent.  Though may age gap - and most likely influenced by unnatural forces - my ninang and ninong's youngest who was close to graduating from engineering also lost theirs.

However, you do not live waiting for that day when you are to be with her once more as you have others who equally or needs you more to be with them as despite how you seemingly be weak due to circumstances they see you as their pillar of strength.  What you do is wish your baby well wherever she may be as equally continue watching over you and the rest of the family.

Its so weird that January rin nangyari itong loss sa godparents ko.

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #132 on: June 15, 2013, 11:44:56 am »
^Mahirap talaga mawalan ng anak and I don't wish it to anyone kasi ang pain unexplainable talaga.

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2013, 01:36:31 pm »
hi sis cheesecak3. just read your blog. umiyak talaga ako. i also have a 3-year old son. God is a loving God. He will help you through it. Your daughter is very special. Just continue to pray and have faith. We love you here sa gt sis.

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #134 on: August 13, 2013, 03:16:20 pm »
Just an update:

We celebrated her 3rd birthday last Aug. 3. It was so heartbreaking because we used to have a party on her birthday. Actually, I really don't know how to start that day but I made it through kahit mahirap. Umiyak lang ako ng umiyak tapos nagsimba kami at nag dinner with the family. Malungkot talaga pero alam ko naman na nasa mabuting lugar na sya at mas masaya sya don.

I am also happy that I am now pregnant again and please continue praying for this new baby na sana lumabas syang healthy.


Thanks everyone for all your prayers. God bless everyone!

cloudzy_09

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #135 on: August 13, 2013, 08:17:25 pm »
I cant imagine the pain your going thru loosing a child is against nature. I hope the new baby will be healthy and lessen your pain. I pry din na your 2 yr old daughter is in a better place.

donya_dyosa

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #136 on: September 05, 2013, 11:50:23 pm »
While some are complaining about their lost phones, wallet or crying over a stupidex bf. May mga magulang naman na nawalan ng anak... wala ng mas sasakit pa sa sakit na ito... mommycheesecak3... sobrang nakikiramay ako...

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #137 on: September 06, 2013, 08:47:35 am »
Hi, Cheesecak3.

Uber painful indeed to lose a child more so when you try to think if you could've done something to avert things.  Ako nga lang namatay for unknown reasons yun kinakapatid ko sa ninang and ninong namin when I could've done something but circumstances were not so. 

Take heart that your daughter continues to watch over you and will watch over rin her new sibling.  Consecrate the child to the Virgin Mary if you would ang strong suggestion ko.

OT: I do hope you did the remedies we discussed about then.  PM me kung may questions pa kayo on that.

preciousjewel28

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #138 on: September 11, 2013, 03:14:34 am »
this is indeed heartbreaking...i also lost my son 2years ago,he died 19days after i gave birth,the pain is still there so i just can imagine how devastating it is for you to lose your 2year old kid...most of my friends say that the reason as to why this happened may not be clear yet but in God's time,everything will be alright...just pray and that will start the healing..

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #139 on: September 11, 2013, 01:15:49 pm »
^thanks sis. Minsan parang ang hirap pa rin intindihin but I stop questioning na rin. Nakakapagod din pala at ang sikip lang palagi ng dibdib ko kapag marami akong tanong. Naisip ko na lang na siguro may dahilan nga at kung ano man yon, siguro in a right time malalaman ko din.
I miss her everyday and wishes that she is still with us. Ang hirap lang kasi malapit na ang pasko at sa totoo lang hindi ko alam kung paano kami magcelebrate ngayon. Last Christmas lang kasama ko pa syang namimili ng gifts. Eto pala yong sinasabi nila na lahat ng first na wala sya ay mahirap.


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close