watch now

Author Topic: I lost My 2 year old Daughter  (Read 29031 times)

pinkypop_30

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2013, 01:29:46 pm »
Condolence sis.
Stay Strong and Godbless you and your family always ...

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #101 on: February 20, 2013, 01:33:28 pm »
Thanks mga sis. We are trying to live our life to the fullest. It's hard but we should.

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2013, 06:07:56 pm »
sis Cheesecak3: I'm speechless... The finality of things, death... of a child.  It just tears my heart apart. :(

I don't really know what to say that would be of comfort to you sis, because I cannot imagine what would in your situation...it's a difficult place to be in... :( I'm also a mom and the moment I finished reading your post, I cried. Tears of heartbreak for a fellow mom.

I read your blog as well, and I know you miss her so much. That everyday you try to live life as normally as possible, but at the end of the day, that gnawing pain of knowing there's one very special piece missing... It's hard. :( Siguro sis, from what I read, just address the loss, feel the pain, mourn, cry if you have to. Only then daw do we get prepared for the next stage of moving on, dahil na-acknowledge natin yung pagkawala. Hope springs eternal, and love never fades. Siguro ngayon gray pa lahat, wala ka pa maintindihan, and that' s ok. God never fails in bringing us to the light, and to His embrace.

My prayers are with you and the family sis, and your little bright star in heaven too...

cruxito

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2013, 05:35:03 pm »
Sis condolence,

grabe kinilabutan at napaluha ako... :'(

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #104 on: March 10, 2013, 08:57:20 pm »

Cheesecak3, my condolences.  Ngayon ko lang nabasa itong thread na ito.

No words can comfort the grief.  Parang bangungot nga sya, makakatulog ka nalang from crying, then paggising sa umaga, akala mo masamang panaginip lang.

I pray for you and your family to stay strong, and for Ayumi's soul to rest in peace.

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2013, 01:11:03 am »
hello everyone!

The pain is still unbearable pero may mga araw na hindi ko na lang pinapansin ang pain kasi feeling ko lalo lang akong lulubog. We are trying so hard na maging normal ulit ang buhay namin pero ang hirap pa rin.

We plan of moving to a new house kasi kapag andito kami sa bahay namin sobrang sakit kasi andito lahat ng happy memories nya. Parang paggising ko pa lang siya na agad ang naiisip ko. Miss na miss ko na talaga sya. All her videos and pictures are a big help talaga lalo na kung gusto ko syang makita ulit.
I make sure to visit her grave as often as I can kasi parang don nawawala ang pain kapag nakakausap ko na sya.

Minsan kapag miss na miss ko na sya, I checked her clothes tapos may damit kasi sya na galing sa hospital at yon ang inamoy amoy ko kasi feeling ko andon pa rin ang amoy nya. Kahit amoy man lang nya ok na ako don, at kahit papano nakakatulong lalo na kung miss na miss ko na sya.

Alam nyo, never in my wildest dreams na naisip ko na maranasan ko to, pero dahil andito na to wala na akong magagawa kundi tanggapin lahat to.

Sa dami ng nangyari lately sa buhay ko may time na naguguluhan na ako. Kahit kasi nawalan ako ng anak, overflowing pa rin ang blessings kaya minsan hindi ko na alam kung malulungkot pa ba ako o kaya magiging masaya ako sa buhay ko ngayon.

Thanks everyone for your prayers and please continue praying for her soul.


violet_dmd_75

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2013, 02:30:03 am »
sis, thank you for sharing your story. my heart goes out to you and your family.
i also have a 2 year old daughter (my only child) and i cannot imagine life without her. your story made me realize that i should/must treasure every minute i spend with my daughter, kahit na nangungulit siya or tinotoyo na. again, my condolences sis...

jhez

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2013, 02:48:18 am »
Sis condolences  naiyak ako sa 1st  page pa lang. Parang di ko na kaya basahin blog mo .

Magkasing edad baby natin. We're in the hospital right now. Sabi tonsilitis. Pero nung Jan andito kang din kami dahil sa pneumonia. Pinaadmit ko na ulit kasi pabalik balik lagnat nya. May iba akong officemate na sinasabihan ako OA sa pagpapahospital ng anak ko. But i dont care kasi its for her own god. Hindi kasi ako naniniwala sa lagnat laki eh. Syempre andun yun takot na may problema yun bata kaya nagkakasakit. Sorry napahaba... nakakatakot na kasi these days yu g mga virus eh.

You take care sis... pray ka lang....

kim_trasher07

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2013, 06:41:37 pm »
Condolence sis. :(

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2013, 09:49:41 pm »
Condolence to you sis. I can't imagine the pain and agony you are going through each and everyday. Cried a bucket of tears after reading your blog. Keep faith, and be strong. Take care.

janedoe007

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #110 on: March 24, 2013, 10:09:09 pm »
My deepest sympathies to you and your family....I can only imagine how it must have been for you...try to be strong, I'll include you in my prayers..

harlet

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2013, 05:17:41 am »
sis cheesecake, i don't know you personally but my heart goes to you.....condolence......

dec_girl

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #112 on: March 31, 2013, 09:23:15 pm »
my deepest sympathies sis, stay strong for your family.

straykatski

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #113 on: April 04, 2013, 12:28:50 am »
Sis, condolence.  :(

My prayers for you, your family and your angel. Stay strong. God Bless!

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #114 on: April 04, 2013, 02:10:14 am »
Today is the 3rd month without Pillow. I still miss her everyday. The pain are still here and I'm living everyday with it.
There are times that it is so hard for me to move because I wanted her back. I miss our moments together.
Sometimes all I asked from her is to talk to me in my dreams but she was not there anymore.

I hope someday I will found out the reason why she's gone so soon.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #115 on: April 04, 2013, 09:00:28 am »
Hi, Cheesecak3.

I can't recall if you were the one I met then with such a problem but your daughter was with us even if our meeting place was at a public place.  I can't say why she was taken away from you so soon nor will any reason be so easy to accept naman.  What I can do tell is that she is looking out for you the way you wanted to be for her.  Come moments of pain and joy she will be there naman to share in those. 

Today is a very good day to commune with God and ask that you be given peace in this thought.  If you still want to pursue that dream talk ay the key is not to be so wanting to do it but being relaxed and cleansed.  I strongly discourage those who use mediums as more often they are quacks or the subject ends up with an even worse situation than before.

FYI.  The best I could recall in that short vision of hers was she was quite happy and in good form thus she has accepted her situation na.  Kapag hindi kasi at ease sa situation they look horrid or ghastly.  Mas worried pa siya sa inyo than you of her.

chubzkittinz

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #116 on: April 04, 2013, 10:16:03 am »
Hi cheesecake3.

My condolences to you. I am also a mother and I can't imagine myself in your situation. Hindi ko siguro kakayanin. But be strong, everything  has a reason. God will always be there guiding your family. My prayers to you and your little angel.  :'(

ivy u.

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #117 on: April 04, 2013, 10:22:47 am »
condolence sis..kakalungkot naman.. :(

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #118 on: April 04, 2013, 12:35:29 pm »
Hi, Cheesecak3.

I can't recall if you were the one I met then with such a problem but your daughter was with us even if our meeting place was at a public place.  I can't say why she was taken away from you so soon nor will any reason be so easy to accept naman.  What I can do tell is that she is looking out for you the way you wanted to be for her.  Come moments of pain and joy she will be there naman to share in those. 

Today is a very good day to commune with God and ask that you be given peace in this thought.  If you still want to pursue that dream talk ay the key is not to be so wanting to do it but being relaxed and cleansed.  I strongly discourage those who use mediums as more often they are quacks or the subject ends up with an even worse situation than before.

FYI.  The best I could recall in that short vision of hers was she was quite happy and in good form thus she has accepted her situation na.  Kapag hindi kasi at ease sa situation they look horrid or ghastly.  Mas worried pa siya sa inyo than you of her.

Hi CityHunter,

Yes tayo yong nagmeet. Thanks for that wonderful advice. There are days that I am okay and I know that she's doing her best to make me feel good but I really miss her.

I accepted that she can't be with us anymore but I know I will never be okay with it.


CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #119 on: April 04, 2013, 01:04:47 pm »
Hi muli, Cheesecak3 :)

Today is a special day on a very special year as this doesn't happen often.  Problems even karmic ones can be eased in a very major way provided you open yourself to Him in forgiving what your ancestors burdened you with.  For in closing a chapter a new one can open and with ridding of the ills of the past ay mas sigurado ka sa better future.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close