watch now

Author Topic: I lost My 2 year old Daughter  (Read 29044 times)

gab54

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2013, 05:21:37 pm »
So sad to read about ur loss... Im a mom and I cant imagine how to cope if I lost any of my kids. And noone can really give u an answer to ur question "why?" Only God knows, but ur little angel is already with Him right now. Although we cant understand, she is in a better place right now. In heaven, theres no more tears, pain, suffering, hunger... And in God's time, we will see our departed love ones again...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 10:01:30 pm by gab54 »

tonette815

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2013, 10:35:44 pm »
Condolence sis...will pray that your faith will keep you and your family strong during these hard times.

rhed

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2013, 08:28:16 pm »
Virtual hugs for you sis, we will pray for your little angel and your family

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2013, 08:31:49 pm »
Thanks everyone!

Today is the 40th day without her. I really miss her. I wanted to hug and kiss her but I don't know when it will happen again.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2013, 10:37:09 am »
^ Still praying for you.

Two former colleagues of mine lost their 10 year-old daughter to dengue yesterday.  It is so so sad. :(

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2013, 12:29:03 pm »
Cheesecak3, nanghina ako sis. Lalo na nung makita ko ang pictures ninyo sa blog mo. Super nanghina talaga ako. Ash Wednesday today and mag mass ako later. I will include you and your daughter in my prayers.

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2013, 01:07:58 pm »
^ Still praying for you.

Two former colleagues of mine lost their 10 year-old daughter to dengue yesterday.  It is so so sad. :(

O my God sis, please extend my condolences to them. Alam mo sobrang sakit mawalan ng anak and I never wish it to anybody. Sobrang sakit talaga. Minsan parang ayoko ng magising kasi ganon ka unbearable ang pain.

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2013, 01:12:51 pm »
Cheesecak3, nanghina ako sis. Lalo na nung makita ko ang pictures ninyo sa blog mo. Super nanghina talaga ako. Ash Wednesday today and mag mass ako later. I will include you and your daughter in my prayers.

Thanks sis! I really need prayers, kasi minsan sobrang nanghihina talaga ako. Kanina lang paggising ko sobrang lungkot ko kasi miss na miss ko na sya. Ganon pala yon palang cycle lang ang grieving process. Hindi mo alam kung kelan aatake.

candi

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2013, 01:44:06 pm »
Oh my! This is so heart breaking! Be strong TS, I will pray for you and your family. Your blog is the saddest blog I've read in my entire life, she's indeed an angel.  :( Pls. talk to someone or group like a therapy for grieving moms if you can, it will help you. Take care sis. *hugs*

marose17

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2013, 02:19:15 pm »
sis @cheesecak3, naalala ko nga ang daughter mo when I read about my colleagues' daughter.  She was apparently on the way to recovery (was confined in the hospital for almost a week na) then nag-cardiac arrest.  Multiple times.  On the 9th arrest, her body gave up. :(

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2013, 02:24:53 pm »
sis @cheesecak3, naalala ko nga ang daughter mo when I read about my colleagues' daughter.  She was apparently on the way to recovery (was confined in the hospital for almost a week na) then nag-cardiac arrest.  Multiple times.  On the 9th arrest, her body gave up. :(

Alam mo sis while reading your post parang bumalik yong alaala ko nong time na nag cardiac arrest si Ayumi. I hope I can meet your friend. I hope you can make way to let us meet in the future kapag medyo ok na sya. Thanks!

muahmuahmuah

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2013, 03:00:34 pm »
hi cheesecak3, while there are no words to ease your pain may may each second of your life be more bearable and the rest of your days be blessed. take care.

miminibebe

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2013, 03:38:23 pm »
Ngayon ko lang nakita tong thread na to, condolence sis cheesecake.
Kagaya ng iba nating sisses dito di ko mapigilan ang maiyak kahit andito sa work.
I feel your pain sis lalo at nanay na din ako.  You and your family are in my prayers sis.

hyeuna03

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2013, 04:40:08 pm »
i am praying for you continuously sis... praying that GOD give you the courage and strength to go on with your daily life.

marami ang nagdarasal for you sis. hindi tayo magkakakilala personally, but at times like this.. we are with you in spirit. and GOD is always there with you too.

your baby is being hugged by GOD right now sis.. 

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2013, 05:51:30 pm »
^thank you very much. God Bless.

Ann_2128

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2013, 10:52:07 pm »
Condolence Sis.. I can't imagine my self pag sa akin nangyari ito.. I have only a daughter.. God bless you, Sis..

tannya

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2013, 01:31:30 pm »
THIS.IS.SAD.

condolence sis.like sis ann_2128, i also have a daughter at di ko alam kung anong gagawin ko if i am in your shoes. prayers for you and for your loss. God bless sis

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2013, 02:20:44 pm »
Sis cheesecake, tatagan mo loob mo kahit gaano kasakit malalagpasan mo yan! Isipin mo nalang na ayaw ni ayumi na nalulungkot ka.. May god be with you always! Ingat ka!

Geeglee

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #98 on: February 17, 2013, 07:04:09 pm »
my condolences sis! I cannot imagine what you're going through. I'll pray for you and your family. Continue blogging or writing on this thread para nalalabas mo yung nararamdaman mo. Don't lose hope sis, you are very strong! God loves you.

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2013, 12:49:39 am »
Condolence sis... I will pray for you, your family and your angel. We all know that you have been a good mom to your baby. May the Lord give you strength. Nandito lang kami for you.. I know your angel is now with God.. *-ü-*

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close