watch now

Author Topic: I lost My 2 year old Daughter  (Read 29021 times)

annika

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2013, 03:11:50 pm »
Condolence sis.. Prayers for you and your baby

shegothim

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2013, 12:29:55 pm »
condolence sis. nabasa ko rin ang blog mo at naiiyak ako lalo na dun sa conversation nyo ng baby mo. always pray lalo na pag namimiss mo sya. hugs to you sis.

sk8rboyswife

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2013, 01:41:20 pm »
Sis, hugs :( it takes time to heal, no mother deserves not to be with their child.

carebears_12

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2013, 06:19:21 pm »
condolence sis  :-[ be strong. hugs to you sis.

kikay9599

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2013, 11:02:35 pm »
Condolence sis. This must be the most difficult time in your life, I couldn't even bear to imagine how painful it is for you and your family, but for sure, God will heal and guide you. Prayers for you sis.   

mrs.jack sparrow

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2013, 11:07:20 pm »
Omg. I am familiar with your handle sis noon pa maski hindi kita kilala personally..it is soo sad what happened. Kahit siguro sinong nanay hindi mahirap tanggapin at maka getover sa nangyari sa iyo. I pray for you sis. Paglipas ng pain, thr beautiful memories will always be there.

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2013, 10:52:24 am »
Yesterday was one of the days that I don't have the strength to move. It's been a month since she was gone and until now I am still grieving and in so much pain. There are days that I want to give up but I always think of my first child and hubby. Please continue praying for her soul and of course for me to have strength to face the days ahead.

Thanks everyone!

sistah!

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2013, 02:56:25 pm »
i'm so so sorry for your loss sis. i cant even begin to imagine the void you are feeling.

i'll include you in my prayers sis. be strong.

ceejhei

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2013, 03:54:55 pm »
^sis ang bigat bigat sa pakiramdam, i am also a mom at maliit pa ang daughter ko. i hope you feel better soon. she's an angel now and she's in a happier place, with our creator.

my world stopped upon reading your blog. lahat siguro ng nanay naramdaman yung sakit na nararanasan mo. God bless you and stay strong. *hugs*

break_free

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2013, 10:30:39 pm »
I am so sorry sis. Be strong and keep on praying lang.

tamesh

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2013, 12:17:46 am »
Condolence Sis! Be strong. May God be with you and your family.

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2013, 07:24:12 am »
May the love you feel around in this forum help ease the ache in your heart. My condolences..

reese**

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2013, 11:25:57 am »
i was hesitant to even open this topic, i too have a 2 yr old baby girl and i cant imagine if this happens to me.

reading this thread and your blog sis made me cry, hindi ko na nga nibasa blog mo since your baby is the same age as mine.

i prayed for you sis, hang on. im sure GOD has a reason why this happened. just think your Angel is with God na, peaceful and happy.

hugs for you sis, be strong and just keep on praying na you'll be able to manage the pain - because i don't think it will ever go away.

ReservoirDogs

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2013, 12:56:36 pm »
My condolences, Cheesecake. :(  I'm sorry for your loss.  Ayumi was such a beautiful and happy child.

I hope you, your husband, and son are all ok. 

Stay strong sis!

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2013, 03:15:02 pm »
my heart goes out to your and your family for this unimaginable loss. I'm relatively a new mom and I worry everyday of disease or accidents that can happen to my daughter, I cannot imagine what I would do if any of those fears came to life.

She is in a better place with God looking down on you everyday. My condolences.

rianne_mallows

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2013, 12:40:26 am »
My condolences and prayers for you and you family

jjqxiv

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2013, 08:42:05 pm »
Condolences to you and your family. I'll include her to my prayers. Stay strong and everything will be okay - in His time.

france0220325143

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2013, 09:05:43 pm »
condolence, sis. I also have a two year old daughter and she means the world to me. i can't imagine how devastated you are. prayers will surely help you stay strong.... :'(

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2013, 09:22:46 pm »
Thanks everyone!

Araw araw kong sinusubukan na bumangon sa bangungot na to. I am trying to stay strong pero may time talaga na hindi ko nakakaya. Next week na ang 40th day nya.
I know in His time maintindihan ko ang lahat. Please continue praying for her soul.

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2013, 04:55:04 pm »
sis TS, my condolences! will say a prayer for your angel and stay strong sis.. kaya nio yan! god be with you! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close