watch now

Author Topic: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)  (Read 140201 times)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #360 on: October 24, 2015, 12:15:53 pm »
Any experiences wearing moonstone? :)

velvetdreams

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #361 on: December 01, 2015, 01:23:44 am »
Hello sis Celebi08,

we are a regular buyer of minex crystals.. and yes it's actually expensive compare to other crystal/healing stone sellers.. haha kaloka.. my mom just bought all in one bracelet and wizard bracelet last week at minex..
I am actually interested and want to know if krysvox sells authentic stones..kasi nga mahal sa minex hehe
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 01:36:05 am by velvetdreams »

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #362 on: December 01, 2015, 02:04:39 am »
Nakabili na ako ng rose quartz, black tourmaline, selenite wand, red riger's eye and ruby kay krysvox. For me authentic siya and ang nagustuhan ko sa kanila is very patient sila sakin sa pagsagot ng mga questions ko and knowledgeable sila sa mga crystals.

Yung black tourmaline kasi nung bago pa lang nilagay ko sa bag para dalhin sa office tapos nagpalpitate ako ng bongga so kinagabihan nag message ako sa fb nila tapos explain explain kung bakit ganun.

Mas maganda if bibili ka sa kanila in person kasi ipapa feel pa muna sayo yung energy ng crystals and tatanungin ka nila if kung para saan like sa lovelife, tatanungin ka muna nila if meron na ba or gusto mo pa lang magkaron, gano na katagal, etc. Saka sila mag rerecommend.

velvetdreams

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #363 on: December 01, 2015, 02:07:54 am »
ohh okies.. wala kasi banda sa south and Manila a ng krysvox noh? along mandaluyong ba sila? hehe from south kasi ako.. na check ako sa website nila and mukhang okies naman may kamahalan nga dn yung ibang stones pero may nagustuhan ako.. yung carnelian  :-*
waa gusto ko mag check sakanila in person hehe

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #364 on: December 01, 2015, 02:23:45 am »
Yup. Every saturday lang sila nasa greenfield district. Or try mo din mag message muna sa kanil sa fb. Mabilis naman sila mag reply.

mrshero15

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #365 on: January 11, 2016, 01:36:36 pm »
Hello Girls!

Anyone of you who knows this crystal shop named The Mala Tree? I saw their ads on IG and I checked on their website as well. It seems authentic naman but I just want to be sure. Anyone of you who bought crystals from their store? feedback naman po please. Thank you..  :)

angelwings_hk

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #366 on: January 17, 2016, 10:46:34 am »
Has anyone bought from Gems and Charms?

lesliehallur

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #367 on: January 17, 2016, 02:31:45 pm »
Just bought my first two bracelets from Krysvox. Excited na ko dumating! Ladies, has anyone experienced magparestring ng stretch bracelets? Nakaexperience kasi ako ng nagsnap na bracelet dati. Natrauma ako. So ngayon na lang ulit ako susuot since nagkainterest ako sa crystals. Hehe. Thanks.

angelwings_hk

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #368 on: January 19, 2016, 10:03:03 am »
So to clarify (been backreading) Feng Shui Lucky Charms on FB is selling authentic crystals? Just saw that she used to sell fake (as far as I can tell) pandora bracelets, makes me iffy about the other stuff she's selling. I hope somebody can attest to the authenticity of the crystals that she's selling. :)

mrshero15

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #369 on: January 20, 2016, 03:30:39 pm »
hello mga sis!

ask ko lang kung anung stone ang pwede nyo isuggest for me, pansin ko kasi madali ako lapitan ng mga taong magaling mag take advantage. feeling ko nssense nila na masyado akong mabait at friendly to the point na madali akong lokohin. Parang feeling ko tuloy napaka weak ng personality ko.

 :'( :'( :'(

glyzie

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #370 on: January 21, 2016, 06:48:44 pm »
Hello I'm new here and now I'm interested about Crystals. I saw in facebook this page named Healing Crystal and Gemstones Makati, do they sell authentic crystals? thanks po!

lesliehallur

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #371 on: January 22, 2016, 11:17:17 pm »
Share lang ng experience ko. I got hooked. First, i purchased citrine and amethyst bracelets from krysvox tas bumili ako ng loose black tourmaline from acc lab. Wow as in wow. Yung citrine ko, after a few days kong suot nag iba yung kulay. It got a little bit cloudy. I read thats a good thing. May effect yung stones sakin. Yung black tourmaline ko, nilalagay ko sa muscles kong cramped and it gets better agad. Using those three i must say, medyo nawala agad nega vibes ko. Haha. I guess i'll keep coming back for more.

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #372 on: January 25, 2016, 08:00:51 am »
^^ i love my rose quartz raw stone fro  krysvox. always with me from sleeping to work. :) super alive nga siya eh, when i hold it sa hands ko i can feel it tingling.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #373 on: January 30, 2016, 05:11:53 pm »
Whew! Finally finished back reading and I enjoyed learning from our enthusiasts especially from the first thread super informative!

I was advised to get Citrine by a friend and a black stone. I read up to find good sources so thank you all!

femmaine

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #374 on: February 10, 2016, 02:26:07 pm »
Hi Guys,

I am a newbie here and I am learning a lot. Thanks to all of you.
I purchased recently lang a rose quartz from one of the recommended seller here and so I wanted to share my piece of story as first timer. I saw the RQ online and since there's a good feedback for this seller here and I wanted to try the so called healing power so bumili ako. It was delivered to my place but it wasn't me who received it. When I tried it on, I felt drugged and drained as in super bigat ng feeling ko to the point that I felt scared, lahat ng balahibo ko feeling ko tumayo lahat. So I searched again what to do, then I tried the dried salt cleansing for 7hrs. When I tried it on after, its the same feeling. Until nkatulugan ko cia na suot ko sa sobrang bigat ng pakiramdam ko, feeling ko me isang sack of rice na nakapatong sa katawan ko. Then I dreamed na tinapon ko cia then nagising ako bigla then napaisip maybe I need to throw it away but instead niremove ko nlng cia then nilagay sa pillow ko, sayang naman kasi. Then the next day I tried to soak it in water with salt for overnight then it seems ok after that. I am using it now and I don't feel the same way the first time I tried it.

ayanlanz

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #375 on: February 11, 2016, 03:47:09 am »
^ganun po talaga kapag not good energy ang ini-absorb nang crystal, nagiging heavy at changes ng color. rose quartz, amethyst and clear quartz are those crystals na maraming gamit. kapag ganun ang feeling mo after mong gamitin, I advise na i-cleanse mo agad. sa akin may chant pa ako before start ng cleansing. hehe... and never kong pinapahawakan kahit kanino ang crystal. ;)

cupcakencheese

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #376 on: February 11, 2016, 05:28:41 am »
Sis recently a lot of crystal are polish in china where as before mined and polish sila sa brazil or other south american country.
Every crystal has different energy and each has their own purpose.
maraming tao want to claim knoweledge about the stones mga maghuhula mag na fengshui ..
but the truth is wala silang akam more than the basic quartz.
White crystal are part of the quartz family.
they can be program. And memory can be stored.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #377 on: February 11, 2016, 01:42:54 pm »
Was it cleansed and programmed prior usage? O masyado lang madami negativity kaya na amplify?

I got from Krysvox and IHAP based on what I read here and in CHARMS. Kahit may cleansing sila, I still cleanse at home then program before using.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #378 on: February 14, 2016, 11:32:09 am »
Sharing our experiences (we're mostly using the crystals for health purposes):

Citrine was the reason we started with crystals. Ever since this was worn, zero episodes na yung stomach problems.

Jasper is a favorite and dami din uses. It "called out" to be bought and had fruity fragrance for a few seconds before programming.
This helped during fever, back aches (has vibrations), and increased luck.

Amethyst gave headache while programming but helps us sleep better. We dream more than before na almost none.

Carnelian helped with fever.
Celestite helped with sore throat.
Snow quartz helped with headaches (vibrations too) and cramps.

Black tourmaline and Selenite for home protection.
Also for cleansing other crystals yung Selenite

Rose quartz helped to manage moods and stress for better relationships..
But I'm very annoyed with the dirt buildup inside parang I have to destroy the wiring to clean! Do you experience this too? How to clean better?

Just a disclaimer, haven't read up on the weird instances so no idea how valid they are.. Of the health concerns, coupled with medicine yung sa fever tapos yung iba crystal lang OK na.

snowkeis

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #379 on: July 10, 2016, 11:21:38 pm »
Is there anyone here who has this crystal? Black Tourmaline with Bronzite

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close