watch now

Author Topic: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)  (Read 140433 times)

cottondoll

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #300 on: February 11, 2015, 03:25:36 pm »
Recently bought a rose quartz and amethyst pendant from Atong. Actually, I didn't know na yun pala yun because I only read the other thread when I bought na. So legit naman na legit yung kanya diba? Kasi I read na amethyst is supposed to be cool but mine is hot because I wear it as a necklace pero sabi din it's not supposed to absorb body heat so like ngayon naguguluhan ako kung legit ba yung amethyst ko. Help? :)

ayanlanz

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #301 on: February 11, 2015, 08:55:46 pm »
^ang gamit ko po sa amethyst is for headache and stress reliever. ang alam ko kapag hinahawakan mo siya nang matagal or ginagamit mo ang crystal, nag-iinit siya. naa-absorb kasi yung bad energy from the body. Kapag feeling ko mabigat na yung crystals, kini-cleanse ko na siya using white sage or di kaya moonlighting. kapag moonlighting, kinabukasan malalamig ang crystals dahil sa night moist. :) try mo po i-cleanse totally. :)

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #302 on: February 13, 2015, 09:58:58 am »
how will I know po ba na authentic yung mga crystals na bibilhin ko? may alam ba  kayong  online stores na authentic ang benta? please pm me :)

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #303 on: February 14, 2015, 12:49:48 pm »
^thecrystalempress

jncheng

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #304 on: February 16, 2015, 03:43:48 pm »
Hi mga sis,

May nakagamit na kaya ng apatite?  Main purpose ko kasi is for my kids with extreme social anxiety.  Read that this encourages extroversion and dissolves alienation.  Ok kaya ito? 


purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #305 on: February 17, 2015, 09:24:31 am »
how will I know po ba na authentic yung mga crystals na bibilhin ko? may alam ba  kayong  online stores na authentic ang benta? please pm me :)

Naku sis madami ng namention dito, backread ka lang konti.

Try niyo din cleansing lagay niyo lang sa salt water yung crystal for a few hours. Attend din kayo pag meron seminar ang CHARMS, yung methods of cleansing nababanggit yun dun.

ayanlanz

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #306 on: February 17, 2015, 10:38:05 am »
^^i'm using apatite together with iolite to help weight loss based sa nabasa kong website. Not sure if effective kasi masarap pa rin kumain pag may food. :D

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #307 on: February 17, 2015, 10:48:16 am »
^Same tayo sis lol. I bought apatite as well for weight loss. Prinogram ko na siya but siguro medyo half-hearted kasi ako, feeling ko mas malakas cravings ko for food haha. Effective nga kaya ito for weight loss? Haha.

nettai

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #308 on: February 17, 2015, 11:36:35 pm »
Mga sisses, as Sir CH mentioned in the previous thread:

Quote from: CityHunter
These are enhancers lang.

Unless you have the will and determination to get whatever you wanted to achieve and you put your intentions to the crystal, it will have no effect at all. Also, the principles of karma applies first, your intentions next. (Well, if it doesn't sana payat na ako with just a string of mookite jasper, apatite and iolite even if I don't have much time to exercise lols... And I agree, why so much yummy food out there hahaha)

Ayun, to add a store I've checked and okay naman stones nila: yung SMA World of Gemstones sa G/F St. Francis Square. Problem nga lang, pag pumupunta ako palaging walang nagbabantay dun.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:44:17 pm by nettai »

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #309 on: February 18, 2015, 05:24:40 pm »
you can join a group in FB, Crystal Healing Arts Research etc. (sorry I forgot the complete group name). You will learn a lot of things there.

season

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #310 on: March 13, 2015, 06:00:58 pm »
Any feedback for THE MALA TREE Crystal Shop? :)

I get my crystals from them -- they're authentic, very professional too! 

Angelite

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #311 on: March 20, 2015, 12:26:59 pm »
I think their crystals are authentic pero mahal.

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #312 on: March 20, 2015, 11:59:29 pm »
^oo nga, medyo mahal nga than Krysvox na authentic din naman ang crystals.

mage

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #313 on: March 22, 2015, 11:10:35 am »
saan po kaya nakakabili ng watermelon tourmaline tumbled stone o kahit yung slice?

margalove

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #314 on: March 27, 2015, 09:33:08 pm »
I bought several crystals from Mala Tree.  They're of great quality, I must say.  And their method of cleansing and energizing was effective, I think.  Immediately after wearing their crystals, I got calls from several potential clients.  My Feng Shui master was right.  Never go cheap on your luck.  The rewards are amazing!

beautywhite

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #315 on: March 30, 2015, 09:25:59 am »

My young daughter found Amethyst crystal and gave it to me,ang ganda,it is likely from a broken big piece of the said crystal.

xxkitkatkissesxx

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #316 on: April 26, 2015, 04:49:14 pm »
Hi, I want to buy this bracelet, but I'm not sure if it's authentic.
I don't know but I feel attracted and there's this happy feeling inside me whenever I look at this product. I don't know, lol.

http://thecrystalempress.com/product/6094/

And are evil eye talismans really effective?

Or maybe I should buy this instead?

http://thecrystalempress.com/product/2165/ or http://thecrystalempress.com/product/2141/
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 05:04:45 pm by xxkitkatkissesxx »

jenger109

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #317 on: April 26, 2015, 04:55:25 pm »
we are a fan.. my mom and I.. and i discovered ms belinda of moonstone jewels.. im a super suki na..great crystals! :)

ayanlanz

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #318 on: April 26, 2015, 10:04:58 pm »
^^ I bought two bracelets on this sellers.
I like their crystals. effective siya sa headache ko ang amethyst. :)

forgiven

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #319 on: April 28, 2015, 08:51:54 am »
 
we are a fan.. my mom and I.. and i discovered ms belinda of moonstone jewels.. im a super suki na..great crystals! :)

I got my first crystals from krysvox.  :) Philippine based po ba yang seller na 'yan? Ano website nila?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close