watch now

Author Topic: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)  (Read 140328 times)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #280 on: November 17, 2014, 11:15:25 am »
I wonder kung true crystals yung binebenta ng stoneriver sa ig. Ang dami ko din kasi ibang shops na nakikita sa ig na nagbebenta ng crystal necklace kagaya nung sa kanila. I dont know tuloy if authentic yun or Class A.

Like I said earlier, imitation lang po yung sa Stoneriver. Sorry fans!

xthine

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #281 on: November 17, 2014, 09:43:24 pm »
Very important to wear authentic crystals otherwise they would have no use...they would be more for fashion.

nettai

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #282 on: November 19, 2014, 01:35:57 pm »
Yup. Ang hirap rin i-explain but a frequent buyer can immediately feel if a crystal is genuine or not once he/she gets a hold of that. XD

Also, to add my favorite online sellers aside from Krysvox:

1. Spiritualvision/Nature's Healing Stone: (May FB page din sila, search "Nature's Healing Stone" na lang) -- They sell mostly raw and rough crystals, and most of them are rare din! Minsan nagpapa-auction din sila ng mga high value crystals.

2. Matthias: Sells mostly pendants, discs and soapform crystals. I love the chiastolite and hypersthene (the elder sibling of bronzite) from him!

3. Inner Healing and Peace: Sells mostly high grade and rare crystals. I love the very deep blue lapis lazuli bracelet I bought from her! :D




* (EDIT: as of 08/20/2015) Notice: NHS has indefinitely closed their store. They will announce once they will open once again, but it has been several months since their store's closing happened. Also, Matthias' OLX store seems to be down.

Also, word of caution: Someone posted in an FB group that a crystal she bought from IHAP is fake. This is still to be verified though. There is no such crystal as "peritrine" as well -- but so far, all of the crystals I bought from her are genuine.

Just exercise caution if buying crystals -- trust your instincts -- if you feel that the crystal that catches your interest is too good to be true, then it probably is.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 01:59:03 pm by nettai »

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #283 on: November 21, 2014, 05:58:38 pm »
I've been wearing my customized bracelet from Feng Shui Lucky Charms for a week now. Actually nilalagay ko inside my bra kasi Im having hot flushes due to hormonal imbalance. Kaya kapag tinatanggal ko every night parang may sinat yung bracelet ko hehe, but it improved my feeling compared when I don't wear it.

mage

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #284 on: December 13, 2014, 08:34:40 am »
saan po kaya nakakabili na affordable lucky i-ching coins?

----------
may nakatry na po ba sa Feng Shui Lucky Charms? Ang ganda ng Citrine nila, genuine kaya po 'to? Eto po yung link: Citrine Bracelet
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 03:43:17 pm by mage »

xthine

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #285 on: January 05, 2015, 11:32:58 pm »
Wearing my shungite bracelet today.  Full moon so will leave crystals out overnight.

ayanlanz

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #286 on: January 06, 2015, 07:25:09 am »
^hehe...nagmamadali akong umuwi just to put my crystals under the moonlight!  8) tamang-tama I bought crystal chips sa Wellmann's kahapon.  :-*

ravensilk

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #287 on: January 07, 2015, 02:14:51 pm »
@ayanlanz

where did you buy your white sage cones?

ayanlanz

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #288 on: January 07, 2015, 09:26:20 pm »
^local seller po, Green Halo sa FB fanpage.

~~~
excited na ako to make my own bracelet.  :-[ 8) ;D

missreese

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #289 on: January 07, 2015, 10:49:29 pm »
[textspeak!]-anong store sa chinatown yung nagbebenta ng authentic crystals?
sa wellmanson, quiapo.. authentic din po ba ito?

anong crystal po kaya ang pwede sa taong sobrang stress? or crystal for good health?

ravensilk

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #290 on: January 08, 2015, 06:56:05 am »
thanks @ayanlanz. went to quiapo yesterday to check out crystals and stones, kaya lang have to turn back. roads closed to foot traffic na due to black nazarene processions.

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #291 on: January 10, 2015, 07:34:42 am »
[textspeak!]-anong store sa chinatown yung nagbebenta ng authentic crystals?
sa wellmanson, quiapo.. authentic din po ba ito?

anong crystal po kaya ang pwede sa taong sobrang stress? or crystal for good health?
amethyst sis. may authentic naman sa mga stores kahilera ng wellmanson

ayanlanz

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #292 on: January 12, 2015, 12:32:43 am »
^yes amethyst din ang gamit ko. Good for headache at migraine din sya. I have tumbled stone na inira-rub ko lang sa head. Minsan, I tape a small tower type amethyst in my forehead kapag matutulog na ako. Maganda ang tulog ko pag ganun. :)

~~~
Because I have a small wrist, I decided to create my first bracelet. Thanks online tutorial. :D Kailangan ko nang maghunting ng stores na may authentic precious beads. :o

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #293 on: January 12, 2015, 12:42:03 am »
[textspeak!]-anong store sa chinatown yung nagbebenta ng authentic crystals?
sa wellmanson, quiapo.. authentic din po ba ito?

anong crystal po kaya ang pwede sa taong sobrang stress? or crystal for good health?

for stress po, i would recommend black tourmaline to get rid of negative energies. it is also a protection stone.
also, anti-stress ko is rose quartz. i put it on my pillow sa gabi and my sleep is good. i also feel light and just generally happy. nawala ko siya kasabay ng citrine stone ko. baka punta na siya sa bago niyang may-ari... hehe

Vika

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #294 on: January 13, 2015, 07:05:20 pm »
Any feedback for THE MALA TREE Crystal Shop? :)

I am curious about their crystals din. Planning to get ametrine pag-uwi ko for a vacay.

beautywhite

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #295 on: February 03, 2015, 11:57:37 pm »
magaganda din ang crsytals originated from Brazil,I saw some ,just bought citrine,amethyst stones.

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #296 on: February 04, 2015, 03:19:00 am »
Meron pa palang nagpo-post. I have read/backread from the older threads and just kept reading and taking notes. And then, finally last month I bought my first crystal/stones. I bought it from Inner Peace and Healing since I read from a post here na ok daw sa kanya. I had deactivated my FB then, but her account was public so I was able to see here posts. But when I saw the Rhodochrosite bracelet, I just have to get it! And I can't comment/send message if my account is not active. So I re-activated, and got my first Rhodochrosite bracelet, a raw Rhodochrosite stone, 2 Tanzanite, and I was given 2 free raw Honey Calcite  ;D

I can't seem to find the page where the name of the shop in Greenhills that sells authentic crytals was posted by either sis Aquacharly or another. Can someone share, please? Thank you!  :)

ayanlanz

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #297 on: February 04, 2015, 07:41:15 am »
finally! finally! after a year nung nag-start ako magka-interest sa mga crystals, I made something na fit for my wrist.  8)

allow me to post my 2nd personalized bracelet :)

It has 10 chakra crystal beads plus 3 crystal beads para sa birthstones ko. :-[

i'm ready for my next item.  ;D

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #298 on: February 04, 2015, 10:10:05 am »
Mga sis full moon ngayon time to recharge the crystals  ;)

Esoteric_female

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #299 on: February 04, 2015, 01:58:15 pm »
Joining mga sis...

I just recently bought a black tourmaline bead bracelet from one of the reputable fb sellers (also mentioned in this forum)...It was meant to deflect or ward off the negative energy and "empower those who live or work in challenging environments", according to the crystalvaults website... Pero bakit ganun, I haven't felt yet its effect.. Lol. I also tried to recharge it under sunlight for around 3 hours...  I'll try mamaya to program it sa full moon naman.  (*crossing fingers).

I also have a rose quartz bracelet in my possession for mga 3 years na and I've just noticed na may chip na yung bead nya. I'm wondering If I can still use it.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 02:55:38 pm by Esoteric_female »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close