watch now

Author Topic: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)  (Read 140295 times)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #240 on: July 08, 2014, 11:45:12 am »
Girls, Full Moon on July 12, Saturday. Excellent time for cleansing and energizing our crystals ;)

Other Full Moon dates for 2014: August 10, September 8, October 8, November 6, December 6

allura

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #241 on: July 08, 2014, 03:57:46 pm »
I saw this crystal shop at greenhills, BENASI, I think is the name... authentic kaya mga bracelet nila doon? Ang mumura kasi eh...



bensani.


totoo pero hindi siya mura.  pumunta kana lang sa Chinatown may walong crystal shopstores dun para mag canvass ng presyo.

or go to wellmanson in quiapo, they are by far who has the lowest price crystal beads or raw but limited selecton.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #242 on: July 10, 2014, 10:24:26 am »
Hmm, authentic kaya yung stones ng Babaylan Treasures? I bought from their stall at the Greenfield Weekend Market recently lang. Mura lang kasi, cute din naman. Earrings for P100 na lang each. I saw a heart-shaped “rhodochrosite” (daw) pendant for P1800. Still thinking!

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #243 on: July 14, 2014, 11:24:38 am »
got my first rhodonite bracelet :) bought it online from thecrystalempress. so happy and excited when i reeived it kanina

aeaeia

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #244 on: July 24, 2014, 09:12:59 am »
got my first rhodonite bracelet :) bought it online from thecrystalempress. so happy and excited when i reeived it kanina

Anyone else have experience with crystalempress? I'm thinking of buying from her for some projects I have in mind.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #245 on: July 28, 2014, 09:20:18 am »

Anyone has heard on the power of jades?

Kasi pansin ninyo mga chinese laging may jade.  Effective ba yun for success? Or depende parin sa zodiac sign mo?




purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #246 on: July 28, 2014, 10:18:52 am »
Sis @candygrenade I also saw the booth of Babaylan Treasures. True ang gaganda ng mga items nila, kakatempt bumili. :) Last time I was there, there was also a trinkets/jewelry store beside the tarot reading booth. I bought a pretty rose quartz necklace there for p150 only.

Eto yung rose quartz: http://tinyurl.com/ozdrlle

Although it was drained, so after cleansing I was advised by an acquaintance to bury it in the ground for at least 15 days.

xxkitkatkissesxx

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #247 on: July 29, 2014, 04:35:02 pm »
I ordered an Amethyst necklace from Stoneriver PH. I've been stalking their ig shop for months already and matagal ko ng gustong bilihin to eh di lang kasi pwede sakin yung MOPs ng stoneriver. and I was glad to know they are currently available @ Zalora PH now. And free shipping up to July 31, so di ko na pinalagpas! ;D So excited! :) Kaso di ko alam kung authentic. Pero ang ganda kasi eh. Hehe. :)

Mga sis, meron po ba sa Wellmanson ng authentic na Smoky Quartz? I really want that stone because they say it helps with negative emotions.

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #248 on: July 30, 2014, 11:38:06 am »
nakabili ako ng amethyst then i cleansed it through running water. nagulat ako kasi parang naging visible yung cracks inside. when i asked the seller sabi nya "amethyst is a quartz crystal. it usually occurs with quartz. the cracks you said are veins of quartz running through the stone." tama ba sisses?

xxkitkatkissesxx

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #249 on: August 04, 2014, 06:15:21 pm »
Bumili ako ng tourmaline bracelet kahapon sa Wellmanson, Quiapo. Nagagandahan ako sa kanya, lalo na sa kulay. Binalik balikan ko pa nga eh. Pinagpipilian ko kung eto ba o yung fluorite, pero I ended up with tourmaline.  :) Php400 sya. Authentic kaya to? Eto yung mga nakachain & nakaziplock.

nettai

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #250 on: August 05, 2014, 11:59:31 pm »
^ Ooooooh I gotta like that page, may free crystal bracelet pa <3

Thanks for sharing sis!

-------

Wow ino-auction naman ngayon is yung larimar bracelet. Sa CHARMS naman is charoite tsaka auralite. O.O

https://www.facebook.com/healingstone/posts/698059426915741

Magkano kaya ang aabutin na bid dito?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 12:07:04 am by nettai »

xthine

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #251 on: August 25, 2014, 09:25:46 am »
Bought a few bead bracelets today: shungite, watermelon tourmaline and amethyst.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #252 on: September 02, 2014, 12:59:54 pm »
nakabili ako ng amethyst then i cleansed it through running water. nagulat ako kasi parang naging visible yung cracks inside. when i asked the seller sabi nya "amethyst is a quartz crystal. it usually occurs with quartz. the cracks you said are veins of quartz running through the stone." tama ba sisses?

Yes.  These used to be "UN-commercialized"  before.  But next time, get amethyst without such inclusions, of a deep purple color.
Go for the quality, not the size.   Amethysts kasi, the gem quality ones, have risen in price the past years (ridiculous prices, at times).  I still see really good quality amethyst around, but these tend to be small bead bracelets, or lighter purple.   

As for the Rutilated Quartz -- gold threads, yes -- these are pricey.  Kasi talagang look like gold threads inside, with hardly any  cloudy inclusions.   Mine cost over that 28thou mentioned, kaya hindi ko ma patulan sabay the red one.  Hay, regret regret.  I was thinking noon kasi not to be greedy, kainis.

Another thing to watch out for :  Citrine that is sooo clear, no inclusions, thvat really look like gold.  Generally, clear ones are not round -- but are amorphous in shape, of very similar size.   Mga 40thou, up.  But really looks like gold.   

But the above are "gem quality".  When I wear these together with my antique 22k bangle my Lola gave me. --  parang 3 gold bracelets suot ko.

Now that we are all getting very acquainted with crystals, and  know which we resonate with -- it is time to be selective.   Be mindful,  there are still a lot out there of good quality. IMO, at better prices too since I purchased mine at The Venetian Macau's Stone Market.   Open your eyes, the search for crystals is always enjoyable.  :). 

To reiterate:  kahit not gem quality the crystal, basta authentic -- big or small -- the energy is the same. No discrimination. God created everything equal. :D.

xthine

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #253 on: September 02, 2014, 08:48:54 pm »
Doesn't matter whether the stones are bead bracelets, set in sterling silver or whatever type of metal,  small, medium or large as long as they are authentic and used properly. 

Angelite

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #254 on: September 19, 2014, 08:36:05 pm »
Hello sis,
Kapag ba sobrang nagandahan ako sa crystal pero no strange feeling pag hinawakan ko attraction na iyon?O talagang kailangan may different feeling pag hinawakan yung crystal? Help please. Thanks!!

monikka sun

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #255 on: September 24, 2014, 06:54:52 pm »
hi sis!!
gusto ko bumili din. where kaya? kung sa chinatown , ano ang name ng store? thank you

graciemie

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #256 on: October 14, 2014, 08:50:32 am »
Hello Mga Sis! first time to check this thread and I am so clueless with the crystals. My hubby gifted me with a amethyst with citrine neclace/pendant, no problem with that kasi thats our birthstones I am an aquarian(feb13) and hubby is sagittarius(nov29), what I am puzzled is he also purchased a ruby crystal bracelet for himself, kaso mukhang pang-girl so he give this also to me, I researched and there are articles telling that ruby and aquarius are not compatible? some says its okay? any idea po? tia.   

D4thAngel

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #257 on: October 19, 2014, 10:39:27 am »
Wow, i would love to know more about crystals. I am eyeing Citrine, black tourmaline, fluorite and lapis lazuli. I like to get rid of negative vibes around me lalo na nakatira ako katabi ng mga kamag anak ni hubby. I have this hatred inside me na gusto ko mawala but keeps on coming back. As much as possible ayoko magtanim ng galit but this is my weakness. What crystal po kaya should I buy first? How much po yung crystal bible sa powerbooks? TIA po sa magrereply.

Angelite

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #258 on: October 19, 2014, 01:04:20 pm »
I've read that Carnelian is very good for anger management. I tried and it works for me.

ayanlanz

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #259 on: October 20, 2014, 03:54:53 pm »
^^yung Crystal Bible po ba ni Judy Hall?
3 volumes kasi sya and nasa P895, P699 and P895 po ang bili ko early this year.
Meron din isang book na maganda - The Book of Stones by Robert Simmons. It is around P1200+ pero meron siya pocket size na less than P600. Yung pocket size ang binili ko para handy siya.  :D

(hindi halata mahilig sa books!)  :-[

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close