We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Get the ones with really "gold" threads, not pale yellow.Or silver threads, not gray.Meron red, not just rust. To this day I regret not buying the 1 and only red tourmalinated quartz. I had to choose kasi: gold or red (pricey kasi pareho). . Mali Final Answer coz Ngek! I never ever saw a red one again.Now that you already have your most preferred, it's good you take time in choosing your next crystal stones. It takes a lot of patience to search, & wait, for better specimens. But in the long run, it is more cost effective. Kasi hindi ka titigil pag buy the same crystal paulit ulit whenever you see a better specimen.
I also have a question mga sis, pano ninyo tinatago yung mga crystals ninyo? Like, where do you place them, etc.