watch now

Author Topic: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)  (Read 140312 times)

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #200 on: June 20, 2014, 06:20:14 pm »
Is putting the crystal under a running faucet enough for cleansing? Then afterwards I can already program it or do I still have to do something after putting the crystal under a running faucet?

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #201 on: June 21, 2014, 01:54:37 am »
That's good enough for me. 
I believe that what's critical for programming is one 's intent & focus. 

Zea88

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #202 on: June 21, 2014, 10:42:16 am »
Hi its been awhile, yes its enough sa running water to cleanse and puwede rin ibilad sa sunlight to energized kahit mga2-3 hours yung iba sa moon light. Ganun ginagawa ko sa clear quartz.

Wandabanana

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #203 on: June 21, 2014, 10:56:15 am »
Thanks @seven82! I will check that out next time.

For now I got onyx and flourite from Krysvox. I ran them through the tap to cleanse, but next time I'll try ibilad sila sa araw. :D

seven82

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #204 on: June 23, 2014, 12:06:23 pm »
^welcome sis  :)

fluorite, one of my favorites. may nakita akong blue one hindi ko na pinalampas, binili ko na agad. onyx matagal ko ng gustong bumili but kapag kaharap ko na, wala - i can't feel anything. pati yung gusto kong bumili na feeling e nawawala kaya up to now wala pa din akong onyx  :)


pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #205 on: June 23, 2014, 12:27:23 pm »
Thank you sis aquacharly and sis Zea  :)

By the way nakitako itong video sa youtube re: pag cleanse nang crystal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9nDm1URoDw

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #206 on: June 24, 2014, 08:59:12 am »
Hi its been awhile, yes its enough sa running water to cleanse and puwede rin ibilad sa sunlight to energized kahit mga2-3 hours yung iba sa moon light. Ganun ginagawa ko sa clear quartz.
Thanks @seven82! I will check that out next time.
 I ran them through the tap to cleanse, but next time I'll try ibilad sila sa araw. :D

Be careful, some do not react ok to sun exposure:   they fade.

fluorite, one of my favorites. may nakita akong blue one hindi ko na pinalampas
. onyx matagal ko ng gustong bumili but kapag kaharap ko na, wala - i can't feel anything.



Sis, FLUORITE is a mix of colors: green, blue, violet, some light pink.  But 1 color predominates. Usually, it is green.  So the blue must be beautiful.

ONYX -- the energy is soft/mild. It takes a long time to manifest/for you to feel. Unlike other popular crystal stones that just "grab" you.
IMO, it is good to combine with aquamarines -- the energies together are steady & mild. 

But you are doing the right thing, if  the energy does not resonate with you: ignore.

Good luck with your acquisitions, Sis!


Hi its been awhile, yes its enough sa running water to cleanse and puwede rin ibilad sa sunlight to energized kahit mga2-3 hours yung iba sa moon light. Ganun ginagawa ko sa clear quartz.

^Yes. I keep it simple too like ZEA. Cleanse under tap water & energize under the sun.  I stopped doing moonlight exposure for the simple reason it gives me the creeps.  But that's just me.  Hopefully, 1 day I can go back to it; moonlight exposure has it's own unique energy. 

Just make sure your crystal is ok to put under the sun.  Google mo. 

So, there are many many many ways to do it.  IMO, the simple or complicated all yield the same results. What matters is your focus & intent. 
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 09:08:20 am by aquacharly »

Wandabanana

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #207 on: June 24, 2014, 02:42:10 pm »
^So for now while I'm still learning about crystals I'll just stick with the tap method. :) Thanks for the info, @aquacharly!

nettai

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #208 on: June 24, 2014, 03:40:02 pm »
Celestine is now my favorite crystal -- very soothing ang energy nya for me. :D

Re: Cleansing: As for me, I dissolve some himalayan/sea/epsom salt to a pail of water then I do a salt bath while wearing them, or I dissolve a tbsp. of sea salt to a glass bowl filled with water then I leave them for a few hours there. My jade bangle is "happier" when I do that, moreso if I go to a beach or mountain spring for a nice soak. :D

(Don't do this to lapiz lazuli, opal, hematite, pyrite and some other metallic and porous crystals and those crystals that have water content though, as they may corrode and break down.)

I remember getting a tourmaline bracelet for myself. Yeap, I am also not drawn to it, pero may napuntahan ako na super drawn talaga ako sa tourmaline beads na yun so I bought it agad kahit tight ang budget. I discovered na may green tourmaline beads pala sya! Sa green tourmaline pala ako na-attract. O_O

And I agree with sis aqua, it depends on your focus and intent.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 04:35:09 pm by nettai »

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #209 on: June 24, 2014, 10:05:37 pm »
You can also waft incense smoke over your crystals to cleanse and program them ;) I use either sandalwood or the Kuan Yin incense I got from a feng shui shop. Hitting two birds with one stone na rin since the room I am in will also be purified :)

Curious lang ako, anyone else here experienced “weird” dreams when they wore their crystal accessories while sleeping? ???

ayanlanz

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #210 on: June 25, 2014, 12:53:08 am »
^for me hindi ko siya isinusuot pag natutulog. Inilalagay ko siya sa ilalim ng unan. So far may naalala ako sa panaginip ko pagkakagising. And if it was going to be a bad dream, madali akong nagigising ngayon. :)

~~~
oopps, newbie on this thread po pala.  :-*

how did I get into healing crystals?  ::)
Last year dahil sa sobrang stress sa work, nagkaroon ako ng mild migraine and then stomach pain. Good findings naman ang results ng whole abdominal ultrasound ko. Sabi ni doc, connected daw ang sakit ng ulo sa sakit ng tiyan. So I have to find ways how to lessen the pain. Ayaw ko naman ng uminom lagi ng med kasi nakakabara ng throat. Then this year before Chinese New Year, mabenta na ulit yung lucky sign charm bracelet. Mahilig ako sa bracelet na ito kaso madali siya maputol. Napadpad ako sa isang local crystal online shop na may feng shui. May mga meaning yung bawat crystals na gagamitin. So ayun nagresearch ako for my bracelet. Now, I have 3 crystal bracelets - Amethyst w/ wu lou and rose & clear quartz w/21 eye dzi. Nag-add na lang ako citrine w/money hook.

amethyst is good for migraine/headache while rose quartz para sa stomach pain at citrine for money luck. :)

Nawala slowly yung sakit ko nung naisuot ko lagi yung bracelet. Since then nagresearch na ako online.

These are all my crystals right now.

Mga tumbled stones ang hinahanap ko kasi maliliit lang sila at slightly smooth. Handy din siya kaya inilalagay ko na lang ang kailangan kong stones sa pouch. Some of them were ordered from US nung wala pa me makita dito locally. Afterwards, may nakita na akong local online store na may tumbled sizes.  :-*

Oh, I even bought books about crystals. Those written by Judy Hall (Crystal Bible 1-3) and Robert Simmons (Book of Stones). Para tuloy gusto kong mag-collect ng lahat ng crystals after browsing these books.

As for cleansing, I'm using white sage. For me, ito lang yung way na pwede in any kinds of crystals. One time nilalagay ko yung rose & clear quartz bracelet ko under the sun and ayun nag-crack yung clear while lumabo yung rose quartz.  :o Gusto ko din placing them under the moonlight overnight. Afterwards, malamig siya pag hinawakan.  ;D

oh, oh, sorry, mahaba na pala :)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #211 on: June 25, 2014, 01:39:08 am »
^ nice collection sis 8) bet ko yung mga heart :)

Ayoko din naaarawan yung crystals, especially rose quartz :-\ I read somewhere na pwede din daw ilubog mo lang yung crystal in a bowl of sea salt, without water... Anyone done this?

Where did you buy your white sage pala? Hindi ba super mausok? Worry ko kasi baka mag-alarm yung smoke detector if I do smudging kaya incense sticks lang binuburn ko.

ayanlanz

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #212 on: June 25, 2014, 11:23:09 am »
^thanks po!  :-[
I like the hearts too. may 10 chakra hearts ako nabili from US. Yan ang laging laman ng small pouch ko anywhere I go.

About white sage, hindi naman po malakas ang usok kasi binibili ko yung cones na halos 1" lang. Meron din kasi nabibili na small smudging pot locally. Usually, sa makapasok ng pinto ko ginagawa ang smudging. nakakita ako ng small chicken wire. Para akong nag-iihaw na walang apoy.  ;D

and about salt, yes pwede po. Kaso kailangan itapon na yata yung salt afterwards. Di pwedeng gamitin sa iba. Ayoko nun kasi mahal ang asin.  :P
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 11:25:06 am by ayanlanz »

seven82

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #213 on: June 25, 2014, 11:56:51 am »
sis aqua, yes halos lahat ng nabili kong fluorite nasa shades ng green. unang bili ko lighter ones. but as i search and ask nakahanap ako ng mas "buhay" yung others colors  :) meron na din akong nabasag na fluorite bracelet.

hindi masyado halata na i like fluorite
(http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/seven82z/fluorite.jpg)

yung sa lower left yan yung mga nauna kong nabili. yung nasa center yun yung blue fluorite.

may ibang gems naman na sa una wala talagang connection. but after a few visits and nagkita kami ulit nung gem may ilan na nagbago. maybe, nung time na yun i need it na kaya nagkaganoon. nangyari sa akin yun with lemon quartz. nung una, nice to look at lang then nung next na nagkita kami iba na. amethyst ang unang gem that i was attracted to. but hindi ko mawear kasi mas naging sensitive ako sa mga unseen and pati daughter ko affected even if hindi siya ang nagsusuot.

ayanlanz

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #214 on: June 25, 2014, 07:38:01 pm »
^hindi nga po halata ;) at least fresh sa tired eyes.

Mine was purple fluorite (from my image 3rd stone in the 4th column). Ayaw kong ipakita kay mama kasi favorite nya ang violet.  ;D

Fluorite is good for decision making, focusing thoughts and concentration, increasing memory and counteract electromagnetic field kapag inilagay sa tabi ng computer. :)

Ang sarap basahin ng mga characteristics ng crystals kaso minsan nakakalito rin.  :o

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #215 on: June 26, 2014, 08:15:39 am »
sis aqua, yes halos lahat ng nabili kong fluorite nasa shades ng green. unang bili ko lighter ones. but as i search and ask nakahanap ako ng mas "buhay" yung others colors  :) meron na din akong nabasag na fluorite bracelet.


Ang galing!  FLUORITE is a most useful crystal stone. I just don't wear these a lot kasi nabibigatan ako.  I put small spheres (pingpong ball size) beside each tv/laptop/computer in my house & on my office desk.

FLUORITE is a beautiful stone, seen best when cut flat, big size. You will see the way the colors blend. Ang ganda!

SIS SEVEN82:  now that you have a lot of fluorites,  next time target mo yung in 1 bracelet -- the beads show gradual changes in color -- yung start with a bead na almost totally green, then ends with a bead na totally violet. The bead colors gradually change from green, to the other colors of fluorite to ayon: totally violet. It will take time to find one, & will definitely cost more -- but it will be a thing of great beauty talaga. 


Curious lang ako, anyone else here experienced “weird” dreams when they wore their crystal accessories while sleeping? ???

Yes.  Amethysts usually do that, among other stones. 
That's why I program my crystal stones to protect me & keep away negative/evil/malignant/malicious vibrations/entities away, in addition to whatever purpose/energy I want the crystal focused on.


Ang sarap basahin ng mga characteristics ng crystals kaso minsan nakakalito rin.  :o

Hahaha, yes, agree. 

To keep it simple, among so many energy properties of a crystal stone, I focus on just 1 and concentrate on that 1 energy when I program it. 
Keeping it to 1 per crystal stone helps me remember: Ano nga ba energy nito?!  Lol. ... And, I do not get confused when I combine wearing so many crystals.  The energies kasi should complement each other, or reinforce whatever energy you need at the moment.  Kaya I prefer not to combine crystals in 1 bracelet.

Moldavite reinforces, I use it with almost everything. 

seven82

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #216 on: June 26, 2014, 01:51:46 pm »
^^daughter ko din favorite niya ang violet/purple. but i can't let her wear kasi medyo open yung third eye niya. creepy lang yung bigla siyang may idescribe and there was once na meron siyang paulit ulit na dinodraw! hindi pa niya suot amethyst niyan.

i also do that - read about crystals kapag nastress ako o gusto ko lang maclear yung mind ko from the present situation hehe

^haha oo mas mabigat ang fluorite but i wear one everyday. i feel bare kapag hindi ko siya suot. thanks sis!  :) oo yun na next target ko but so far wala pa din akong nakikita.

another gem that i like is tourmalinated quartz  :) but ito hindi lahat ng nakikita ko gusto ko. i prefer the less cloudy ones yung clear tapos kita mo yung inclusion. madami kasi akong nakikita na may white white na halos opaque na.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #217 on: June 26, 2014, 06:33:45 pm »
^yes, IMO, good target.

Look for those na madami "threads"  in  (as you said correctly)  clear stones.
Get the ones with really "gold" threads, not pale yellow.
Or silver threads, not gray.
Meron red, not just rust.  To this day I regret not buying the 1 and only red tourmalinated quartz.  I had to choose kasi: gold or red (pricey kasi pareho). . Mali Final Answer coz Ngek! I never ever saw a red one again.

Now that you already have your most preferred, it's good you take time in choosing your next crystal stones.  It takes a lot of patience to search, & wait, for better specimens. But in the long run, it is more cost effective. Kasi  hindi ka titigil pag buy the same crystal paulit ulit  whenever you see a better specimen.  :)


nettai

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #218 on: June 26, 2014, 07:33:07 pm »
Speaking of flourite, may auction ngayon ng flourite clusters from Namibia sa NHS ending 8:03 tonight and 16 pesos pa lang sya as of now. Here's to hope na manalo ako! Starting to become a fan of clusters and raw crystals in matrices now. XDDDDD

And yup, ang pretty nga ng crimson threads. It clears "energy blockages" pa. Black tourmalinated quartz also packs quite a punch; black tourmaline (protector from negative energy) + quartz (amplifier) = <3
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 07:46:09 pm by nettai »

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #219 on: June 26, 2014, 08:17:35 pm »
^what's NHS Sis? Auction? Have you gotten anything before? Ok ba? Hope you got your target earlier

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close