watch now

Author Topic: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)  (Read 140270 times)

nettai

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #180 on: June 02, 2014, 07:19:59 pm »
^ Yes, but remember the rule of conductivity. Steel < Copper < Gold < Silver. :D

Think of it this way. Crystals are also used as amplifiers, oscillators, actuators, voltage sources, sensors, etc. (piezoelectric effect) -- metals are used to conduct the output. :D

You can ask Patrick on the Citrine -- andami nyang murang citrine pieces on sale; I was able to find a cheap one (and that same size) for less than the winning price from the bid.

-----

And yes, I agree, "we make our own luck." :)

-----

Nice meeting the sisses that went to the CHARMS GA. XD
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 11:54:58 pm by nettai »

allura

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #181 on: June 04, 2014, 05:24:07 pm »


Gemstone lovers out there I recommend all of you to watch this very entertaining animated documentary youtube movie explaining the uses and benefits crystal made by spirit science team: THE CRYSTAL MOVIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6pYAiRqhio

Currently it is a movie series up to 23 parts and still ongoing but part 13- the crystal movie is made for that topic from various spiritual topics.  It a must watched for all those here so interested in special stones.




Binondo has about 6 crystal specialty stores selling them with one new about to open.  I wonder why only one is being mentioned.  3 are locally managed while the other 3 are owned by mainland Chinese.  The upcoming new one is also of mainland Chinese.

In manila - narra st, near seng guan temple are two more crystal specialty store.

Wellmanson in quiapo for me sells the cheapest yet authentic crystal bracelet than any 6 store mentioned above or even the ones in narra street although they have limited selection because its a fancy beads store specialist that lately mixed some authentic crystals. 

They are the ones in clear zip lock bags.  They also sell authentic raw and beaded crystal necklace with various sizes like ameythyst, honey jade, agate, tiger eye, jasper, malachite etc at affordable prices.   They do separate imitations from the genuine one so just ask any roving saleslady and they will truthfully tell you which section are the real ones and those made with plastic/glass so no worry.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 05:49:11 pm by allura »

ann08

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #182 on: June 07, 2014, 01:13:59 pm »
Gaano po kaeffective ang Rose quartz in finding love? :D

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #183 on: June 07, 2014, 03:35:11 pm »

^. IMO, it isn't "to find" but to focus " love & goodwill to all" energy.  Emitting positive energy to all, of course, may work in your favor vis-a-vis your search.   

IMO, again, RHODOCHROSITE is the more apt energy if focusing love  & goodwill towards 1 or 2, or 3 (sige na nga. Haha).  That's what I learned from the crystal experts -- yung talagang expert na before crystals came into vogue & every crystal negosyante  transformed into a crystal expert overnight. 

angelovepink

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #184 on: June 11, 2014, 06:39:13 am »
Ano pong recommended when you want to increase sales/closed deals? My guy will be a financial advisor soon and he's very optimistic naman about this career and I trust his skills. But Im thinking it wont hurt to give him a little more boost using crystals as I myself is having positive results from my Citrine and aventurine.

Do you think some green crystals like jade will suit best? Or citrine narin but parang off kasi yung yellow bracelet for a guy. ;D

Thanks mga sis! :)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #185 on: June 11, 2014, 08:27:52 am »
corals sis yung galing under the sea? anong klaseng coral ba? nung nagsnorkling kami sa batangas nagpakuha kami dun sa mamang bangkero ng corals for free. but we gave 100 tip for him.


Please please please discourage this coral destruction.
It takes a year to grow a one-inch coral as thick as your pinkie finger. Let us preserve our coral reefs.
I understand your enthusiasm for a souvenir,  but let's protect our nature's bounty.

Thank you. 

midnight

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #186 on: June 13, 2014, 11:10:40 am »
Hello mga sis, I have a question:

Is it okay to clean/charge crystals while a woman is having her monthly period? I want to take advantage of the full moon tonight, but yun nga. Hope someone can give a quick reply, thanks!

PS. I learn a lot on this thread. I've always liked crystals. Got my first ones when I was in 1st yr. high school. 99 php for 6 or 8 very small stones c/o Minex w/c was in SM Sta. Mesa before. Now, my mom gave me a bunch of crystals from Vietnam, so my interest in them is now reignited. I want a Golden Rutilated Quartz. I know I will find one when the time is right.

Saw this on the old thread... http://www.judyhall.co.uk/downloads/ (pwede pa ba mag post ng links on GT, been MIA for a bit...) Trying to look for The Crystal Bible Vol. 1 right now. I'm confident I can find a download somewhere, somehow.

Happy Friday Everyone!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 05:46:31 pm by midnight »

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #187 on: June 13, 2014, 12:07:52 pm »
hey friends.. full moon tonight..
best time to recharge your crystals..

have story to tell,
lately madalas kong suot si tiger eye.. wala lang, need ko mag focus sa ginagawa ko.. the one time, nakakihan ko ichek bag ng husband ko.. may
nakita ako deposit slip..

means meron syang secret account nang di ko alam ko.. tinanong ko sya.. as
in kulit.. sabi ko asa atm ayaw ibigay, nawala daw, nag apply daw sya ng bago ..  so dare ko na gagawa ako authorization para ako kukuha ng new atm nya sa bank..

so ok lumipas isang araw.. napatingin naman ako sa laptop bag nya
nag may force na icheck.. voila nandun atm card nya.. hahaha
di ko pa sinasabi sa husband hintayin kong hanapin nya... hehe
sabi nya.. mahirap daw may asawa may six sense... LOL.. i call him pinochio, he calls me six sense.. natawa naman ako.. hehe
thank you tiger eye, thank you my angel.. :D

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #188 on: June 13, 2014, 12:13:07 pm »
May ma rerecommend ba kayong mabibilhan nang authentic crystals online?

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #189 on: June 16, 2014, 03:47:13 am »
Has anyone here bought from Krysvox? Seems authentic naman, ang cute pa! :)

Quote
Krysvox. The name is derived from “crystal” and “box”. We believe in the natural vibration of crystals and stones, element of surprise and gift-giving. We design accessories using crystals and stones then program it specifically for your metaphysical needs. Krysvox is not just jewelries. They are naturally charmed jewels.

https://www.facebook.com/Krysvox
https://www.instagram.com/krysvox
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 05:07:40 am by candygrenade »

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #190 on: June 16, 2014, 04:04:17 am »
sis authentic yan

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #191 on: June 16, 2014, 05:06:21 am »
^ thanks sis! :-*

I’m interested in their rhodochrosite pendant. From what I read here, rose quartz leans more toward a universal and unconditional kind of love, whereas rhodochrosite is more kapag meron kang kinakalantare? ;D

Other stones I’m drawn to: pink tourmaline and pink kunzite. I believe magkaka-vibes sila with rose quartz and rhodochrosite. Aesthetically, I love the color and metaphysically naman, quintessentially pa-girl talaga yung properties nila (connected to love, heart chakra and Divine Feminine) tee-hee! ;)

Ay gusto ko rin pala yung lapis lazuli :D Yung name ko kasi when written in kanji (Chinese/Japanese characters), ang meaning niya is LAPIS LAZULI ;)

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #192 on: June 16, 2014, 09:35:46 am »
^
Ano ba ang magandang crystal if you want romantic love but you do not have a particular person in mind. What I mean is a crystal that could somehow help you if you already want to meet your most compatible soulmate in this lifetime.

nettai

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #193 on: June 16, 2014, 11:15:38 am »
^ If I'm correct, rhodochrosite and malachite can help :D

May tinuro si Patrick about crystal grids to maximize love energies kaso sa crystal grid lang ako ng manifestation nagfocus. LOL =))

----------

Yup, I checked from 98B and very authentic naman ang crystals sa Krysvox; I even bought a black tourmaline bracelet from them at a very good price, in which sinamahan pala nila ng brown tourmaline/dravite which is quite expensive pala! And magandang combination din sya -- black tourmaline absorbs all the negative energies and the dravite absorbs all the stress.

Gandang ganda din ako sa Green Tibetan Turquoise nila; it looks a lot prettier in actual than in pictures:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.702196969819806.1073741844.122792064426969&type=1

Too bad inubos ko na budget ko sa tourmaline. Oh well. T.T

They're also tied up with NHS/spiritualvision -- the former sells mostly beaded accessories and pendants, while the latter sells mostly clustered, rough, tumbled and high-end stones (kung may beaded man sa NHS, mostly mga high-end din like Super Sevens, Aura crystals e.g. Aqua Aura, Titanium Aura, etc and Charoites).

« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 11:30:37 am by nettai »

Wandabanana

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #194 on: June 16, 2014, 02:05:50 pm »
I've been lurking around this thread for a while now, but crystals still seem a bit alien to me. Or it could just be that trying to learn about each one is overwhelming.

I'm interested in getting crystals to help me focus better on my work. I'm terrible at concentrating on work kasi and get distracted easily. Are there crystals that could help? I want to be more focused - maybe crystals would help me in that goal. :)

Is carnelian ok? Are there better kinds?

seven82

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #195 on: June 16, 2014, 04:07:28 pm »
^try clear quartz sis  :)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #196 on: June 17, 2014, 08:35:31 pm »
Share ko lang e-mail from Krysvox. I inquired about my initial set of crystals for love and healing. Sadly, sold out na yung rhodochrosite. Here is their recommendation and quotation:

Quote
We suggest that you focus first on one crystal per intention but it is fine to combine the three crystals also. Strawberry Quartz is a really nice choice when it comes to universal love and importance to oneself. Rose Quartz and Rhodonite are also good crystals when it comes to love, emotional healing and forgiveness. We also have an available rose quartz and rhodonite pendant. (Check our FB page for photos)

Here’s your guide when it comes to prices.

Rose Quartz size 10 beads: P800.00
Rhodonite size 10 beads: P2,500.00
Strawberry Quartz size 10 beads: P1,000.00
Rose Quartz pendant in stainless steel: P350
Rhodonite pendant in stainless steel: P400.00

They also recommended a bracelet for the Heart Chakra (Aquamarine, Rhodonite, Green Aventurine and Clear Quartz) from their Chakra Charmed Collection worth P1,000. Aesthetically, it doesn’t speak to me and priority ko kasi yung relationship/kakirihan ko (LOL :P) and requirement ko kasi pink crystals so for now I am waiting for my Rose Quartz, Strawberry Quartz and Rhodonite to arrive ;) :D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 06:21:23 pm by candygrenade »

nettai

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #197 on: June 18, 2014, 09:35:19 am »
^ Sis, check the spiritualvision eBay store (I'm not sure if I can post eBay links here) or you can PM Patrick Banag in Facebook, may tumbled and rough stones sila ng rhodochrosite na pwede nila i-wirewrap para gawing pendant. :D
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 09:41:54 am by nettai »

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #198 on: June 18, 2014, 07:33:04 pm »
^ thank you sis, will get in touch with them :-*

AT may bago na naman akong discovery, LOL ;D Chanced upon this feature while reading When In Manila blog: Stoneriver Hand-Made Bohemian Accessories: Making Magic Out of Stones and Chains

Hmm, authentic kaya? Mura lang kasi, P300-500ish price range, limited pieces per design. But I’d buy them nonetheless, if only for the cuteness factor :D Eto yung catalog: http://stoneriverph.tumblr.com/
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 07:44:50 pm by candygrenade »

Madness

  • Guest
Re: Wearing Authentic Crystals for good luck (2)
« Reply #199 on: June 18, 2014, 08:46:40 pm »
i happen to open the link you posted sis candygrenade, they're super pretty.

Oo nga, authentic kaya sila?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close