We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
pag nag move po ang teeth ano po dapat gawin? balik braces or retainers nlng po?
Mga sis, meron ba kayong masa-suggest na affordable orthodontist sa bandang Las Pinas or Paranaque area?
^^^ thank you for the tips!nagbraces ako for 18months kase I forced my dentist to put me on powerchain and I saidI'll endure the pain. ayoko magbraces for 3 years WTH hahaha so I forced her to put me onconsecutive powerchain! and she never mentioned na I needed to visit her every month, sabi lang niya if super loose nalangdaw. and I just tighten it naman and move it around. so far so good paman..
Where in cavite? I know one near sm molino.
^Thanks Sis Ky_file
dr.smile I'm from dasma cavitemolino would be just fine.sino po kilala niyo? thanks
Sa Dentalign sa qc ako nagpa braces, ceramics pinakabit ko. Always ask kung graduate ba ng ortho. Di lahat ng dentist nag aral ng ortho, yung iba nagpaturo lang or nagseminar lang pala. Sa case ko 6 months lang naayos na, every 2 weeks adjustment ko.