Author Topic: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!  (Read 85695 times)

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #340 on: February 25, 2013, 07:18:42 pm »
Hay, I want to relax but I dunno.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #341 on: February 25, 2013, 07:21:46 pm »
^ How long na ba kayo? Bago palang or matagal na? It seems you don't trust your bf that much.. I'm guessing you've had past issues before?

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #342 on: February 25, 2013, 09:08:33 pm »
^^ In the first place, why do you also look at him? Haha. Sige, I want to dare you. The next time you locked gazes, keep looking at him. Dapat siya yung unang umiwas. But if he just stared at you, then maybe he's giving you the flirty eyes nga. Experiment lang. ;)


Hindi ko sinasadya. Laging napapatingin lang ako sa isang direction tapos andun pala siya tapos nakatingin siya. Creepy. Also, parang medyo ayoko gawin yan....mahiyain kasi ako eh. XD

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #343 on: February 26, 2013, 03:50:50 am »
@stylishmomy: that's my point din sis... pero i'm trying to show him na i am not clingy... pero it worries me e. especially there would be girls there... syempre inuman yun tapos kasama niya pa yun pinsan niyang babaero. hayyy. he told me na di siya makakapagtext ng madalas kase alam niya na may history ako na lagi ko siyang tinetext kung kamusta na lakad niya and all... pero i didnt expect naman na as in twice lang yata nagtext per day dun sa buong tour niya. nakakapikon kase. :(

If you're used to him texting/updating each other's whereabouts, then you
have to worry, but if he's not the kind of bf to do that sis, then I guess relax nalang :)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #344 on: February 26, 2013, 09:38:03 pm »
Yeah, that's possible. We guys have boundaries. Kung fubu, fubu lang. We can't hangout regularly. Kung paminsan-minsan siguro pwede pa. Plus, minsan iniisip namin na kahit super hot ka-fubu namin, is she the type na gusto ko maging girlfriend or potential wife? If the answer is NO, then fubu lang talaga tingin namin sa girl.

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #345 on: February 26, 2013, 11:06:09 pm »
What if your fubu is so pretty and hot?

either may ibang mahal si guy or girl is not as pretty and hot as she think she is....hahhaha

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #346 on: February 27, 2013, 12:18:57 am »
Can a guy last in a relationship without having an "extra" woman?

I mean, really, in this age, is that still possible?


sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #347 on: February 27, 2013, 02:39:24 am »
Can a guy last in a relationship without having an "extra" woman?

I mean, really, in this age, is that still possible?



Why not? Grabe naman kung wala kang kilalang guys na stick to one lang

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #348 on: February 27, 2013, 02:42:59 am »
Girls, suggest ko pala 'tong new dating book for women called "It's Your Move" by Nick Savoy (president of Love Systems), costs P660 sa fully booked

this will answer a lot of your questions about men and players since the author is a world famous date coach/pick up artist with lots of in-field experience with regards to male-female social dynamics

http://www.today.com/id/50668991/site/todayshow/ns/today-books/t/its-your-move-time-tested-pickup-secrets-women/#.US0BrFeGLvA

reading this would at least level the playing field for women para hindi basta basta mauuto/mabobola ng mga babaero. it would also help girls na hindi ligawin para mapansin ng guys
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 02:54:15 am by sacred cow »

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #349 on: February 27, 2013, 03:21:02 am »
I have 2 questions:

Meron akong acquaintance dito sa Dubai. I know he has a wife back home. But I see him all the time--dating a particular woman. Lately, nalaman ko na they moved into one house na. He was my co-teacher back home in the Philippines and I know his wife, too. (Co-teacher ko din.) In his FB, obvious na sila pa ng wife nya.

What should I do:
a. ignore everything (walang gulo pero parang di ko kaya)
b. Confront the man
c. Secretly write to the wife
d. Talk to the kabit.

This matter may not be a question particular to men. Ang puzzle lang naman sa akin ay how could he do this knowing nakikita ko siya? Are men really brazen, shameless or akala ba nya ignorant ako?

cezycez

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #350 on: February 27, 2013, 03:50:57 am »
^sacred cow.. Are you a follower of Nick Savoy (love systems)?
I have a boyfriend who I caught subscribed to that system, which I don't understand. Does it mean he is still looking for someone else? Please enlighten me :(

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #351 on: February 27, 2013, 04:21:47 am »
^sacred cow.. Are you a follower of Nick Savoy (love systems)?
I have a boyfriend who I caught subscribed to that system, which I don't understand. Does it mean he is still looking for someone else? Please enlighten me :(

I'm not a follower of Nick Savoy per se but I am familiar with the industry he belongs to and he is one of the
more famous pick up artists worldwide.

Regarding your boyfriend subscribing to Love Systems. I wouldn't say that he's looking for someone
else, but I'm willing to bet he learned "game" or diskarte from reading pick-up material such as the one you saw
and used that to win your affections.

He could also be reading those so that your relationship won't get boring and make himself
more attractive to his partner (you) and understand female psychology better.

So if your bf seems to be different (in a good way) compared to other guys na nagpursue sa'yo
(e.g. more confident, unorthodox ang tactics, didn't resort to cheesy pickup lines or trying to
win your love through gifts), then "game aware" nga siya and was possibly enlightened by reading
or knowing PUA stuff.

Siyempre depende pa rin sa pagkatao niya kung gagamitin niya ang "skills" niya to get other
girls rather than to stick only with his gf :)

cezycez

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #352 on: February 27, 2013, 08:30:06 am »
^thanks for your response! you made it sound good.. :)
I actually just googled it last time and "pickup artist" threw me off! I was thinking he's interested to pick up other girls (still :( ) I didn't know that it can also help for relationship. Oh well, I should just be positive.. If he found someone else, then he's not for me!!!
Cheers!

cezycez

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #353 on: February 27, 2013, 08:33:18 am »
btw, where can I get that "It's your move" book? ;)

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #354 on: February 27, 2013, 11:01:14 am »
yup, you're right...if he found someone else then he's not for you. that's why you shouldn't let yourself go and keep yourself attractive so that if ever that happens (him choosing another girl over you) you could easily get yourself a new guy and what better way than to learn modern day seduction.

PUA at the core is actually more on self-development and psychology :)

I saw copies at fully booked at fort high street
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 11:22:19 am by sacred cow »

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #355 on: February 27, 2013, 12:10:05 pm »
I have 2 questions:

Meron akong acquaintance dito sa Dubai. I know he has a wife back home. But I see him all the time--dating a particular woman. Lately, nalaman ko na they moved into one house na. He was my co-teacher back home in the Philippines and I know his wife, too. (Co-teacher ko din.) In his FB, obvious na sila pa ng wife nya.

What should I do:
a. ignore everything (walang gulo pero parang di ko kaya)
b. Confront the man
c. Secretly write to the wife
d. Talk to the kabit.

This matter may not be a question particular to men. Ang puzzle lang naman sa akin ay how could he do this knowing nakikita ko siya? Are men really brazen, shameless or akala ba nya ignorant ako?

Ahh... The dilemma of being the heroine or not.. If I were you, just stay out of it. Don't be the superheroine who'll save the world. It's their problem, leave it to them. Focus on yourself.

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #356 on: February 28, 2013, 03:23:36 am »
HAHA for sometime, naging lurker ako ng thread na eto.

Hay ang hirap talaga makahanap ng matinong lalake these days.

Bakit ba hindi na lang sila makuntento sa GF nila. Maganda naman ang gf. Bumabalik talaga sila sa mga ka-fling nila, mga ka-friends with benefits nila before the relationship. What's up with that?

At hindi ako yung gf, ako yung ka-fling. So nakakainis lang. Ayaw ko ng ganitong set up kaya super iwas talaga ako.

So guys, bakit ba di na lang kayo makuntento sa iisa?

diferent guys have different reasons:

a) machismo (feeling na ang macho niya kapag marami chicks)

b) not being able to steer away from temptation, e.g. babae na lumalapit

c) hindi nagpuput out yung gf kaya gusto mag outsource

d) mas magaling na lover yung ex/ka-fling or dating fubu

e) just because he can

these are some shallow reasons, but reasons nonetheless of why guys still have girls on the side kahit may
gf na.

ijj2k

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #357 on: February 28, 2013, 04:21:08 pm »
 :( Parang nakakalungkot lang isipin na kaya madaming nasisirang mga relasyon dahil sa ganitong kalokohan. Hay naku bakit ba kasi hindi nalang makuntento at magpakatino. Or di kaya wag na magbf or gf para walang nasasaktang ibang tao.

Madness

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #358 on: February 28, 2013, 09:29:43 pm »
diferent guys have different reasons:

a) machismo (feeling na ang macho niya kapag marami chicks)

b) not being able to steer away from temptation, e.g. babae na lumalapit

c) hindi nagpuput out yung gf kaya gusto mag outsource

d) mas magaling na lover yung ex/ka-fling or dating fubu

e) just because he can

these are some shallow reasons, but reasons nonetheless of why guys still have girls on the side kahit may
gf na.

Thank you sa pagsagot sa tanong ko. At oo nga! Napapaisip lang din kase ako minsan.

Nakaka-flatter din naman na hinahanap ka pa rin pero at the same time nakakainis din yung malagay sa ganitong sitwasyon. Super kulit kase ng guy na eto. Minsan gusto ko ng patulan just to show him na haler, kaya ko rin kaya ginagawa mo, kaya ko rin makipag-bolahan sa'yo. But at the end of the day... feeling ko nasasayang lang din oras ko.

hayst, matinong lalake, nasan ka na ba?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #359 on: February 28, 2013, 11:13:57 pm »
^ Yung mga iniiwan niyo sa friendzone, lahat yun matino. ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close