We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ If gay siya, then maybe he's looking at you because you're a "threat" in the classroom. Hahaha.Anyway, normal lang sa guys tumingin sa class. If you see us looking at you numerous times, then just think of it as a compliment since we find you the attractive one compared to others in the class.
Thanks for the answer.. How about this one..What if you went out of town with friends (girls and guys) for 3 days and 2 nights for a tour... Do you give time to update your gf or at least send a goodnight/good morning message when you're miles away? I am asking this kase I am not sure if I should get paranoid or stop being a "negastar"... Nakakainis kase when he doesn't text... Like for example, the other day... nung 10 am lang niya ako tinext... Yun na yun buong araw. I wanna know kung ako ba yun may problem or siya.