Author Topic: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!  (Read 85314 times)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #280 on: February 17, 2013, 11:52:30 pm »
^^ I guess it's to spice up his life. Masarap ang bawal diba? And sometimes, gusto ko rin maka-experience ng bago. Another reason is the sex has become a routine. Walang spontaneity.

^ Our dicks are different from your holes. I read that most parts of the dick are sensitive so slight touch can make the dick erect. While as for your holes, it's complicated. Haha

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #281 on: February 18, 2013, 12:19:17 am »
I feel so sad tuloy. di talaga magiging perfect ang isang relasyon no. If ever mangyari yun i would be really </3 hahahaha drama :))

iamshiela

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #282 on: February 18, 2013, 12:41:43 am »
@jtansanco so kaya niyo siya ina-adjust para di bumukol? LOL and really?? you find our holes complicated??


@redhead sis kung mabbroken man ang heart mo, tandaan mo na hindi lang naman ikaw ang naging heartbroken sa mundo, just strive to be happy ;)

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #283 on: February 18, 2013, 02:25:40 am »
hahahaha natawa naman ako sa '' you find our holes complicated??'' :))

@iamshiela - yes sis. ppray na lang palagi. =)) Anyway, may tendency talaga na mangyari yun no kahit matagal na kayo?

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #284 on: February 18, 2013, 03:53:14 am »
^hahaha what a reasoning "complicated" holes are holes same with dicks are dicks. Guys should stop making excuses why they're selfish :D

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #285 on: February 18, 2013, 09:32:20 am »
About the holes... Kailangan kasi hanapin kung saan yung G-Spot. If you finger in the wrong spot, may times na nasasaktan yung girl so we have to know where exactly is the sweet spot.

Selfish? I guess you're speaking about other men and not me. :P

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #286 on: February 18, 2013, 09:52:36 am »
^sorry bro :) yes di ikaw for sure, speaking to those men who cheats.

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #287 on: February 18, 2013, 04:30:28 pm »
I'm just curious din. Bakit ibang guys di nagpapacircumcised? :o

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #288 on: February 18, 2013, 04:39:47 pm »
^I only know one reason sis "culture" I think sa atin lang talaga ang parang mandatory ang circumcision. I stand corrected though.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #289 on: February 18, 2013, 07:08:58 pm »
^^ It depends on the parents if they would like to have their kid circumcised after birth. But sometimes, the parents would not let their kid get circumcised because they want their kid to decide if he wants it when he grows up.

As for me, I was not circumcised until I was in Grade 5. The only reason why I did that was because of peer pressure. I had a classmate that they would always tease na "supot" because he wasn't circumcised. Since they didn't know I wasn't as well, medyo napressure ako since I don't want to be ridiculed.

Pero ang hirap ah! The fact that for 2 weeks ata, ang sakit the dick ko kasi bawal matamaan ng cloth or anything. Sleeping was so difficult... I remember putting pillows on my tummy and legs para lang magamit ko yung kumot ko kasi super sakit once madaplisan ng kahit ano. Hahaha! Those were the days!

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #290 on: February 18, 2013, 11:27:06 pm »
Ohhh as far as i know, magiging smelly yung d*ck niyo pag di natuli right? I mean may white-ish chuchu around ur head? :o i dont know. hahahaha sorry! :))

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #291 on: February 18, 2013, 11:46:07 pm »
White-ish thing around a none circumcised dick? I don't get it... hahaha. But if you're saying what I think you're saying, then the white things around the head are just normal lang daw. Actually, I heard it's better to be uncircumcised since less germs/bacteria will be exposed to the dick.

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #292 on: February 19, 2013, 12:02:28 am »
White-ish thing around a none circumcised dick? I don't get it... hahaha. But if you're saying what I think you're saying, then the white things around the head are just normal lang daw. Actually, I heard it's better to be uncircumcised since less germs/bacteria will be exposed to the dick.

I forgot na kung anong tawag nila dun e. "ku......" well ayun daw smelly white-ish pag di nacircumcised. hahaha. And as far as i know may ibat ibang cut. di ko lang maimagine yung sinabi ng friend ko na german cut. =))

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #293 on: February 19, 2013, 12:15:59 am »
HAHA! I have the German cut. ;)

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #294 on: February 19, 2013, 12:21:20 am »
Ohh. ssearch ko na lang siguro sa google kung ano itsura haha =))

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #295 on: February 19, 2013, 04:34:28 am »
^^ It depends on the parents if they would like to have their kid circumcised after birth. But sometimes, the parents would not let their kid get circumcised because they want their kid to decide if he wants it when he grows up.

As for me, I was not circumcised until I was in Grade 5. The only reason why I did that was because of peer pressure. I had a classmate that they would always tease na "supot" because he wasn't circumcised. Since they didn't know I wasn't as well, medyo napressure ako since I don't want to be ridiculed.

Pero ang hirap ah! The fact that for 2 weeks ata, ang sakit the dick ko kasi bawal matamaan ng cloth or anything. Sleeping was so difficult... I remember putting pillows on my tummy and legs para lang magamit ko yung kumot ko kasi super sakit once madaplisan ng kahit ano. Hahaha! Those were the days!
  my son got circumcised summer of last year and it only took 3 days to heal, iba na yata ang style now.
After the procedure naka brief na cya and we went to the mall to get him a toy, the 2nd day he was already sleeping on his side, 3rd day he was
able to sleep in any position. I was really relieved coz I was so worried that it will be a traumatic experience for him as
I was basing it from what I remembered from my male cousins before. Good thing it heals way faster now a days :)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #296 on: February 19, 2013, 09:26:03 am »
How old was your son? That sucks... I remember waking up with heavy bandages around my dick and couldn't urinate properly. As in yung effect niya everytime umihi is parang sprinkler.

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #297 on: February 19, 2013, 10:31:49 am »
^he was 8 when he was circumcised :)

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #298 on: February 19, 2013, 12:40:55 pm »
  my son got circumcised summer of last year and it only took 3 days to heal, iba na yata ang style now.
After the procedure naka brief na cya and we went to the mall to get him a toy, the 2nd day he was already sleeping on his side, 3rd day he was
able to sleep in any position. I was really relieved coz I was so worried that it will be a traumatic experience for him as
I was basing it from what I remembered from my male cousins before. Good thing it heals way faster now a days :)

astig ah...pero prefer ko parin yung at least a few weeks magheal. part yun ng pinagdadaanan e

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #299 on: February 19, 2013, 03:20:58 pm »
How old was your son? That sucks... I remember waking up with heavy bandages around my dick and couldn't urinate properly. As in yung effect niya everytime umihi is parang sprinkler.
natawa naman ako sa sprinkler effect. haha. nacurious ako maybe kasi wala akong brother or di ko nakilala dad ko ever since para mag ask. buti may mga ganitong procedure na no.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close