We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Q: Does "actions speak louder than words" applies to guys? I mean, mas halata ba talaga ang actions ng mga guys when they like a girl?
^^ I think 3 years is too long but the guy may have a good reason or maybe he doesn't. If he doesn't take the initiative, you can make parinig na you want to have dinner with his family or see his house or something. Say something indirect. Magegets naman niya yun but if ayaw pa rin, that means medyo red flag na yan.Yeah, if we guys like a girl, mahahalata mo kung bakit madalas kami nasa buhay niyo. Lagi kami magpaparamdam and we'll always ask you out or give you compliments. We might even tease you in a good way.
^ Nah, that's why I'll never go in a relationship if I don't truly love the girl. I won't go there for the sake of just having a gf cuz I know I might cheat someday. If I do love her, one thing I told myself is everyday ko siyang liligawan.But for the other guys, I don't think they'll ever get tired. Men love physical interaction with women. Sexual predators mga guys diba? Haha
^ I'd still respect her although I don't think I'd fall someone like that.. I'm pro pre-marital sex kasi because I really want to know if we're compatible in bed. What if siya yung type ng girl na ayaw sa ganon? Kawawa naman ako. One factor din kasi ng relationship ang sex so I really have to know if click kami. But if she tells me she'll only have sex after marriage, then we'll see.. Kaya kailangan talaga super type and love ko talaga yung girl to accept anything about her. Di rin naman kasi ako perfect e so if she accepts me for who I am, then I'd do the same for her. Gender equality kasi ako.