Author Topic: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!  (Read 85494 times)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2013, 09:51:41 am »
What if after she gargles, and her mouth still stinks? Would you still kiss her?

Light kissing pwede pa. Sobra naman ata kung stinky mouth na. There are other ways to show how you love the girl, not just kissing. ;)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2013, 09:54:19 am »
let me just say this, mr TS. i can tell by the way you answer our questions that you're a good guy. how i wish all guys were like you  :D whoever your gf will be, she's one lucky girl.  i have always liked the way you give advices (i'm also a pexer  ;)) glad you started a thread such as this here on GT. :)

Gf? Yeah.. How I wish meron ako niyan. I only pursued 2 girls in my life and both didn't give me a chance. Sucks to be a nice guy. Haha. Who're you there? Ayoko na nga magpost doon e. If you ask one simple question there, either no sense or kamanyakan yung reply.

Oh, and thanks btw. =)

cute_pompom

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2013, 12:00:20 pm »
Would you stop being friends or communicating with your ex if your current girlfriend tells you stop? Do you think that the ex still has feelings for the guy if she initiated the texting? It was the guy who broke up with her 7 years ago. Then after several years of no contact, she suddenly started communicating again with the guy. The guy just considers her as a friend and has no plans of going back to her. There was even a time that the girl asked her to accompany her to buy some items near the guy's place. The guy agreed to. During that time, he was still courting his current girlfriend. But he was honest and told her about his ex. And he also told his ex that he's seriously dating this girl.
So when they became a couple, he told the news to his ex thru text. The ex replied and said that she's happy for him. Then after that, the ex unfriended him in facebook. With the way she acted, do you think that she isn't completely over him? Is it possible that she had a motive and was still expecting for a reconciliation?

cute_pompom

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2013, 12:17:22 pm »
Light kissing pwede pa. Sobra naman ata kung stinky mouth na. There are other ways to show how you love the girl, not just kissing. ;)
Wow! If that's the case then you really love the girl to still kiss her even if she has bad breath. Yeah there are other ways naman :)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2013, 02:10:13 pm »
^ It's simple, imagine you're the one who has bad breath and you're in a relationship with a guy who loves you and who you love. How would you feel if he told you he wouldn't want to be with you anymore because of a mere bad breath? That's unfair right? It's a natural medical condition and it's not something you wanted in the first place. When in a relationship, there should always be acceptance of one's imperfections.

^^ I'll make bullet points..
- If my girl tells me to stop, then yes. But she should also do the same to her ex. I want things to be equal between us.
- Since the guy was the one who broke up with her, then yes, she still has feelings for him.
- To summarize the other scenarios, the guy is happy since he has found a new gf. The ex is still hoping he'd come back since she hasn't moved on. Unfriending in FB is is normal because it's a sign that she's trying to move on. She might still want a reconciliation but she knows it's doubtful. She knows in her heart they can't be together anymore so she's trying to erase him completely out of her life. No updates from him, the better.
- In short, her mind tells her it's still possible for them to be together. Even if it's just 1%, the mind will tell her it's possible and will create the best possible scenarios. On the other hand, the heart knows it's simply impossible. That's why it's so difficult to move on from a relationship, it's the heart vs the mind.

teejiko

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2013, 03:30:13 pm »
Hello jtansanco! sipag mo talaga hehe idol.. i have a q: A guy dated courted a TRANS. Does it make him gay?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2013, 04:49:55 pm »
^ Bored e. Hahaha

The question is quite tricky.. Assuming the tranny has completely transformed to a girl, then answer should be no. But if the transformation is only half, meaning there's breast implants minus the down there, then that's questionable. In my opinion, guys like trannies because they're more open compared to girls and sometimes, they're even "hotter" than girls. Kaya takot ako pumunta ng Thailand because I may not be able to differentiate the trannies from the girls. Haha

I have a gay friend who said he likes manly macho guys. I asked him, if he likes those kinds of guys, would that manly macho guy be gay? His answer was NO because his reasoning is that there are "things" that a woman can't provide to man as compared to what a gay can do.


teejiko

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2013, 05:18:00 pm »
Haha ok :P  Hmm.. Not sure about the transformation but I do have this feeling na half palang. I agree about them being hotter than real girls haha. I bet the tranny must be really pretty for him to pursue but unfortunately, di naman siya sinagot kasi di daw sya "type" (choosy pa).

Okay, enough said haha. Thanks for replying :) Balikan kita dito kapag na-confuse nanaman ako sa lalake haha TC!

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2013, 05:54:30 pm »
^ Trannies.. Sometimes, "quick fix" yan ng mga DOMs... Hahaha not sure ah. :o

Sure, keep the questions coming. 8)

blackroseMD

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2013, 06:44:05 pm »
Hi there... Nagtataka lang ako... Kung bakit ako nakaka attract ng mga lalaking way too old for me.. im just 23 years old.. What are the qualities that attracts them? Inaaaar kasi ako ng kuya ko na makakapangasawa daw ako ng DOM. Haha!

teejiko

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2013, 07:12:11 pm »
^^Haha ganun ba yun? Pero siya , he's only 29 and an engineer pa  :o

cute_pompom

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2013, 11:33:07 pm »
Regarding height issues I posted in the other thread: So it's really a big deal for a guy if his girlfriend is taller than him. If ever you're in that situation, wherein you fell for a girl with the same height as yours, would you ask her to stop wearing heels? What if she's already your wife, what will you do?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2013, 12:21:19 am »
^^ That's the straight guy right? What about the tranny? Hahaha. Baka kasi sponsored si tranny... Meron kasi ako nakitang tranny before and rumor has it that he/she was sponsored by some German dude that made him a female..

^ Height issues, guys will say NO but deep inside, YES it's really an issue. Personal question, if I fell for a girl who's the same height as me, I'd discourage her to wear heels but won't stop her. I'll just make her feel bad for me. Haha. This will only happen in the clubs anyway. If she becomes my wife, then if she wants to wear heels, maybe I'll allow her to wear 3 inches. 5 inches will make me look like a midget. If formal gatherings, okay lang. But clubs, wag naman sana. I'm sensitive about what people might say about me (negatively) so I'm sure the girl would understand naman.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2013, 12:26:47 am »
Hi there... Nagtataka lang ako... Kung bakit ako nakaka attract ng mga lalaking way too old for me.. im just 23 years old.. What are the qualities that attracts them? Inaaaar kasi ako ng kuya ko na makakapangasawa daw ako ng DOM. Haha!

How old is too old? Maybe if I can see your picture, I can understand more? Haha joke. But seriously, I can't say much if I don't see your picture though...

In general, it's really normal. Older guys tend to get attracted to much younger ladies. Mas "fresh" kasi mga younger girls. For example, I'm 40 and I have two options - one is 35 years old and one is 23 years old. Assume they're similar in many ways except the age. Definitely, I'll choose the 23 year old because she's younger and has more "mileage". Normal lang talaga.

But if you want something direct, younger girls are definitely much hotter than not-so-young girls. Men are visual predators. Personality is like a bonus for them.

cute_pompom

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2013, 10:42:43 am »
How old is too old? Maybe if I can see your picture, I can understand more? Haha joke. But seriously, I can't say much if I don't see your picture though...

In general, it's really normal. Older guys tend to get attracted to much younger ladies. Mas "fresh" kasi mga younger girls. For example, I'm 40 and I have two options - one is 35 years old and one is 23 years old. Assume they're similar in many ways except the age. Definitely, I'll choose the 23 year old because she's younger and has more "mileage". Normal lang talaga.

But if you want something direct, younger girls are definitely much hotter than not-so-young girls. Men are visual predators. Personality is like a bonus for them.
What if the older girl is prettier and smarter rather than the younger one?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2013, 11:00:32 am »
^ I'd go for the prettier and smarter one. Ako kasi I prefer younger girls. Since both are still younger than 40, doon ako sa mas compatible. Taste change through the years. Same with women..

For women's age, I THINK you go for these:
16-20 -- mostly looks
21-25 -- compatibility
25-30 -- compatibility and financial security
31-40 -- security and shelter
41 and above -- security, shelter, and life companionship

Anyway, going back. DOMs go for young ones for playtime most of the time. 

cute_pompom

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2013, 11:30:57 am »
^ I'd go for the prettier and smarter one. Ako kasi I prefer younger girls. Since both are still younger than 40, doon ako sa mas compatible. Taste change through the years. Same with women..

For women's age, I THINK you go for these:
16-20 -- mostly looks
21-25 -- compatibility
25-30 -- compatibility and financial security
31-40 -- security and shelter
41 and above -- security, shelter, and life companionship

Anyway, going back. DOMs go for young ones for playtime most of the time.
Yeah, I agree with the standards based on women's age. Do you believe that it's a must for couples to engage in pre-marital sex? What if your girlfriend stands by her decision to do it after marriage? How would you take it?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2013, 11:41:43 am »
^ Yes, because sex is also a factor of a successful marriage. There are some couples who break up because they're not compatible in bed. If gf wants it after marriage, I have no problems with that. I'll respect her decision and it's really easy for me to adjust as long as I love her. Plus, I grew up thinking that I SHOULD only have sex after marriage anyway.... until 4-5 years ago. LOL.


cute_pompom

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2013, 12:49:53 am »
^ Yes, because sex is also a factor of a successful marriage. There are some couples who break up because they're not compatible in bed. If gf wants it after marriage, I have no problems with that. I'll respect her decision and it's really easy for me to adjust as long as I love her. Plus, I grew up thinking that I SHOULD only have sex after marriage anyway.... until 4-5 years ago. LOL.
Did you do it with your girlfriend? I thought you haven't had any girlfriend since birth.

schumine

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2013, 08:29:47 am »
1st day of the week.. "Boring"  ???

@TS

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much would you rate your looks?

If this one is OT, ignore it.  ;)



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close