Author Topic: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!  (Read 85274 times)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2013, 10:03:14 am »
^^ Nope, I didn't. I was a late bloomer. Lost it to someone random when I was 21.

^ Nacurious sa akin! Haha. I'd rate myself around 7. I'm not handsome and I'm not ugly but I'd like to think that I'm more handsome than 50% of the male population in the world. ;)

sportygurl

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2013, 12:24:14 pm »
do straight guys watch gay porn?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2013, 12:33:14 pm »
^ Of course... NOT. Lesbian action, yes. Gay porn.. NEVER. :o

butterfly20

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2013, 01:10:42 pm »
One guy told me na he was in LDR with his gf for 3 years. At dahil dun palagi lang syang nagma mary palmer. Do you think that's possible? I mean, kaya ba ng isang guy na walang real sex ng ganun katagal?

cute_pompom

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2013, 01:15:08 pm »
If a guy had a girlfriend in the past, does that mean that he's no longer a virgin? How would you know if a guy is still one?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2013, 01:28:07 pm »
^^ What's a "mary palmer" term? Anyway, some men really need sex. There are times that men do become so "itchy" because their sexual drive is so high and it's difficult to control the urge. So, best way for "loyal" men to release and not have sex with some random women is to masturbate. I know some guys who doesn't need sex so the answer is, it's possible.

^ Not really. When it's bf/gf relationship, they don't necessary have to have sex. Having a bf/gf means that someone is there for you. Hmmmm.. How to know if a guy is a virgin.. You'll know it in bed. He'll not know how to "start" the session or what to do "during" the deed. He probably doesn't know how to foreplay. I think a good indication is if he'll cum very quickly (based on my personal experience). My first time, I finished in 3 minutes. The hell..... Hahaha

cute_pompom

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2013, 01:48:16 pm »
But nowadays, is it still possible for a guy to be still a virgin if already in his late 30's? Are guys willing to do it with a prostitute just for the heck of being able to experience it?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2013, 02:00:57 pm »
^ Yeah, that's still possible but we'll never really know for sure. I have some cousins in the late 30's or 40's and they look/act virgins. I have batchmate who're still virgins as well. These guys are usually the goodie good ones. The keeper types of guys which girls will not find attractive at first because, can't blame the girls, they fall for guys with a bad boy image and they also ahve the fantasy of turning a bad boy to a good boy someday. Sad to say, but men do go for prostitutes for different reasons. Some, for the experience. Some, for the pleasure. Some, because of addiction. And some, for the sake of having a girlfriend experience.

schumine

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2013, 02:09:38 pm »
^
^
haha.. naisip ko lang bigla yan. :)

Q: Why are men so uncommunicative?


jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2013, 02:21:08 pm »
^ In what way? In general, women speak more words per second in a day.. Haha.

If you're talking about sharing problems, I could say it's because men consider themselves as the masculine/dominant type.

A guy will not talk problems with fellow guys. If he has a problem, they'll just go play sports, workout, or get drunk. They don't want to show they have feelings because they think it's a sign of weakness. If the guy has a gf/wife and kids, he wouldn't want to show his "weakness" to them because his girl and kids look up to him. That's how it is. When they have problems, he'll be there to help. But if he has problems, he'd rather solve it by himself.

But deep inside, men do wish that the girl would be there to lend her ears. ;)

butterfly20

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2013, 02:21:55 pm »
Mary palmer as in mariang palad hehe

schumine

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2013, 02:27:55 pm »
ah i see.. hmmm  >:(

Why are men so obsessed with beautiful/sexy women?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2013, 02:31:04 pm »
^ Isn't it the same with women? You're obsessed with hot guys with 6 pack abs... Hahaha. It's everyone's fantasy to like someone way out of their leagues because they can only attain them in their dreams.

schumine

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2013, 02:43:22 pm »
Well, me? I'm not obsessed with hot guys with 6 pack abs. :D

Why do men fear commitment?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2013, 02:49:03 pm »
^ Because men consider themselves as the provider. In a perfect world, men would want to be able to buy their own house and car first and be able to save an X amount of money before committing with someone. But that's just not realistic nowadays. They also fear being rejected which is why they don't wanna commit thinking they would not be able to live up to the girl's expectations. No guy wants to be called a failure.

schumine

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2013, 02:55:40 pm »
pfft... Why men always fear being rejected? hmmp.. May kakilala ako, sa takot na mareject ayun pinaligawan sa friend niya, ngayon nganga siya. :)) Inuna pa takot e. argh!

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2013, 03:07:04 pm »
Can't really blame them. I used to think the same na parang maiisip mo yung "what ifs" in life if you don't go for it but I kind of understand it now because of the effects of being rejected. In my case, I only courted 2 girls in my life and both girls didn't give me a chance and rejected me even though equal lang kami in terms of status. It's kind of difficult to recover because I was left thinking na "Am I not good enough for her?". Nagkakaroon ng self-doubt and it really degrades the morale.

schumine

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2013, 03:12:26 pm »
Ganun naman talaga eh dba? Di lahat ng gusto natin makukuha natin. So, my rejected talaga. Nwei :) If you don't mind how old are you? My guess is ur late 30's.. hmm? :)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2013, 03:14:54 pm »
Yeah, in short, career mode nalang. Hahahaha!
Wow ah... You think I'm in my late 30's because of how I post? Hahaha
I'm turning 25 tomorrow. ;)

schumine

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2013, 03:17:39 pm »
Whoah! hahaha. Advance! Make a wish! :))

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close