Author Topic: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!  (Read 85268 times)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2013, 09:41:26 pm »
^ I see... Let go mo nalang. Don't start any communications.. Good luck! Nood ka nalang anime! Ano ba okay na bagong series ngayon online? Hahaha

cute_pompom

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2013, 04:16:49 am »
Do guys believe in the saying that "first love never dies"?

cute_pompom

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2013, 04:39:53 am »
Do guys like it if they are their girlfriend's first boyfriend? Like would you be happy if you found out that your his first?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2013, 11:54:23 pm »
^ I would like to assume that you're younger than me. Haha.

"First love never dies" - It can be possible. Why? I, myself, believed in this before. Maybe we can change it to first crush never dies. I was 15. Saw my first ever crush and she became my crush for 7 long years. Why crush? Because she never gave me a chance to court her. But if you still persist on the "first love never dies", then it's still possible because I never had a girlfriend since I want my first to be my last. Some say that's BS and I should stop living in the fantasy world but that's how I want it to be.

Girlfriend's first boyfriend - Of course, I'd be really happy. Being the first boyfriend doesn't mean anything. Being the first and last does.

Here's one cheesy line for you: You'd be my first, I'd be your last. And together, we'd forever last. Okay, sorry na.. Corny na.. Hahaha. ;D

cute_pompom

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2013, 12:20:37 am »
I thought it's only girls who think that way, wanting their first bf to be their last. Meron pala na guys like you who also want that. Cheesy but nice line haha.  ;)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2013, 09:16:21 am »
^ Yeah, but only very few men think that way though. They call us rare, weird, and even unrealistic because of this thinking.

schumine

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2013, 07:25:24 pm »
Do guys believe in DESTINY?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2013, 07:34:38 pm »
^ Very general question but safe answer would be... Some of us would be believe in signs such as horoscopes/fengshui/etc and use it as a guide to lead us to the "one". Most important thing is still effort from both sides.

schumine

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2013, 07:46:44 pm »
ahh. Thanks for you quick response :) Makaisip pa nga ng pwedeng itanong haha.. I'm bored.

schumine

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2013, 07:53:46 pm »
What do men really want in bed?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2013, 07:57:34 pm »
LOL. Bored ka nga. I'll make this answer simple. Someone who's not a dead fish. ;)

schumine

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2013, 08:01:59 pm »
yes I'm really bored. What’s the sexiest thing a guy can do?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2013, 08:06:17 pm »
I'm not sure how to answer this question though. Lots of definition of sexy. It varies per person. It can range from simple acts of cooking to giving random surprises to making you feel special. It doesn't have to be sexual.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2013, 08:49:13 pm »
^ Definitely still pursue her. You're talking about Halitosis right? Or there's a more grave condition than that? Anyway, if bad breath is the only issue, there's no problem. Nobody's perfect and if that's the only catch, she's still a gem.

For bad breath, if kissing is the issue, then she could just chew gums often or gargle mouthwash before kissing. Bad breath is not really a big issue. I understand this because I have a different medical condition myself.

piatos

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2013, 10:23:21 pm »
^ I see... Let go mo nalang. Don't start any communications.. Good luck! Nood ka nalang anime! Ano ba okay na bagong series ngayon online? Hahaha

hahaha..wala na ako interest sa anime nawala bigla....alam ng ex ko may feelings pa ko kahit paano pinagselos ko.  Nahalata pa rin sakin lololz hahaha bahala na sa kanya si Lord  :)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2013, 10:38:37 pm »
^ Try mo to. Hatak ka ng gwapo na guy na hindi niya kilala tapos papicture kayong 2. Let that guy put his arms around your waist. Upload mo sa FB (if friends pa kayo) then change settings na siya lang makakakita. Hahaha

cute_pompom

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2013, 10:48:25 pm »
What if after she gargles, and her mouth still stinks? Would you still kiss her?

sportygurl

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2013, 11:02:31 pm »
let me just say this, mr TS. i can tell by the way you answer our questions that you're a good guy. how i wish all guys were like you  :D whoever your gf will be, she's one lucky girl.  i have always liked the way you give advices (i'm also a pexer  ;)) glad you started a thread such as this here on GT. :)

angel_eyes_2nite

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2013, 11:55:01 pm »
How do you know a metrosexual man to be gay?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2013, 06:29:14 am »
^ There's only straight or gay in our minds. I guess we can only classify a metrosexual if he's just a soft kind of guy. We'll know if a guy is gay based on he's actions towards us. If he gets touchy and all, he's gay. We guys don't usually do small touches to each other.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close