watch now

Author Topic: Best Contour Powder  (Read 69516 times)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #160 on: September 03, 2015, 03:05:24 pm »
i use the balm bahama mama.. pero pwede rin pala foundation ang ipang contour.. basta 3 shades darker than your skin tone.. napanood ko lang sa youtube.. :-)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #161 on: September 05, 2015, 05:05:04 pm »
I bought Bahama Mama na. :-* Haven't really tested it, so I hope okay sya. Last one I had was MAC msf in dark and looked muddy on me. Mukang madungis lang haha.

mhacyful

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #162 on: September 06, 2015, 09:30:18 am »
My HG now is the 4u2 celebrity shade nd highlight. Pinagpalit ko yung bahama mama ko dito. Kasi mas bagay sa akin saka mas long lasting especially pang contour ng nose! Its cheaper and may kasama nang pang highlight though di ko sya masyadong ginagamit kasi the best pa din si marylouminizer 😉

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #163 on: September 06, 2015, 01:10:30 pm »
Another alternative daw sa nyx taupe is inglot 505 sculpting powder sabi ni candice of makeup box. Here's her post https://dayre.me/makeupbox/9JKrKy8sGi

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #164 on: September 07, 2015, 06:57:36 pm »
I'm quite fair (Mac Nc20) and fave kong contour powder is Mac Taupe. matte siya and very natural looking. hindi madungis tignan.

JunApps

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #165 on: September 08, 2015, 12:20:45 am »
For reference, I'm an NC25.

NYX Blush in Taupe and- good for contouring
Benefit's Hoola- for contouring
Nars Laguna- mas okay to gamitin as bronzer

Gusto kong itry yung TF Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, Bahama Mama and yung kit from Anastasia. How much kaya yon?  :)

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #166 on: September 08, 2015, 10:23:59 am »
I'm loving recently the sun glow matte bronzing powder from catrice cosmetics. It works well as a contour powder and the good thing is, it's on the affordable side pa. I also noticed that it says on for a good amount of time.  :)

Maein

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #167 on: September 09, 2015, 10:52:13 am »
Happy Skin Sculptacular  :)

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #168 on: September 09, 2015, 12:04:44 pm »
^^ 2500 si Anastasia though hindi siya sulit kung for everyday contouring lang naman and if for yourself lang. Parang 2 shades lang nagagamit ko and i am NW25. toofaced chocolate soleil is a little warm, pero around that price din. Bahama mama sobrang sulit wala pa ata 800.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #169 on: September 09, 2015, 11:11:22 pm »
^ Bahama Mama is now around 900 (920? if I remember correctly...)

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #170 on: September 09, 2015, 11:52:38 pm »
^ in BeautyBar it's only 775. They have an online store too

vuzhia

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #171 on: September 10, 2015, 09:48:08 am »
^sis may tester ba sa Beauty Bar? thanks!

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #172 on: September 10, 2015, 10:13:03 am »
^ yes

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #173 on: September 11, 2015, 12:18:59 am »
^ in BeautyBar it's only 775. They have an online store too
That's where I got mine, only last week. Online price must have been outdated. :)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #174 on: September 20, 2015, 11:21:40 am »
I love Bahama Mama! :)

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #175 on: September 20, 2015, 01:29:11 pm »
Using The Balm's Bahama Mama too :) I've only recently started contouring but now I can't live without it na! LOL. Parang ang flat and ang laki pala ng face ko pag walang contour (ever since I gained weight boohoo!). Hindi naman ako morena (Tawny/ Warm Creme shade in ELDW) pero hindi naman madungis tingnan sa akin ang Bahama Mama. It also depends on the brush you're using and how you apply it. :) Love, love, love contouring na! :D

Fluffyheart

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #176 on: September 20, 2015, 09:31:27 pm »
I just use a foundation that's a couple of shade darker than my skintone. Yun yung pinakanatural contour for me. :) loreal true match super blendable powder in N6 :) honey beige

vuzhia

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #177 on: September 28, 2015, 01:53:41 pm »
homygad! ganda ng ng Bahama Mama para sa amateur na tulad ko, hindi sya ganung ka pigmented & walang shimmer.

P925.00 bili ko sa Beauty Bar MOA nung friday, medyo mahal sya pero mukhang matagal na panahon ko na syang gagamitin

need pa ng madaming practice kase ganda ng application ko sa right cheekbone ko pag dating sa kaliwa sabog, hehe

saka need ko ng mas magandang brush, mukhang hindi ganung ka dense yung e.l.f. Studio Complexion Brush ko, any suggestion po  ;)

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #178 on: September 28, 2015, 04:00:57 pm »
I believe you need a proper contouring brush :) Baka pwede na yung mga angled brush brush? Personally, ayoko though coz hindi siya ganun ka-precise. I'm using Zoeva's face paint (parang Nars Ita brush) and I swear by it. Very precise yung pagkaka-sculpt. Of course I blend it really well para walang harsh line. I either use that brush itself for blending out, or my Zoeva luxe sheer cheek brush (soft, angled blush brush) or my Zoeva luxe face definer. :)

All in all, Bahama Mama is love!  :-*

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #179 on: October 04, 2015, 04:08:45 am »
Oh my gosh I tried using my Clinique perfectly real powder makeup and it worked well as a subtle contour and all over bronzer! ;D If Bahama Mama doesn't work for me I'd try powders of the same hue, pwede pala. Plus I think I need a bronzer in my life. :D Soleil tan de chanel is now kind of on my wishlist na rin.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close