watch now

Author Topic: Best Contour Powder  (Read 69448 times)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #180 on: October 04, 2015, 11:30:06 am »
I believe you need a proper contouring brush :) Baka pwede na yung mga angled brush brush? Personally, ayoko though coz hindi siya ganun ka-precise. I'm using Zoeva's face paint (parang Nars Ita brush) and I swear by it. Very precise yung pagkaka-sculpt. Of course I blend it really well para walang harsh line. I either use that brush itself for blending out, or my Zoeva luxe sheer cheek brush (soft, angled blush brush) or my Zoeva luxe face definer. :)

All in all, Bahama Mama is love!  :-*

Zoeva: Where can we get that? Thanks!

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #181 on: October 04, 2015, 06:03:10 pm »
^ Online - Luxola :)

happynlove

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #182 on: October 08, 2015, 07:22:47 pm »
I use Nyx taupe. hindi ko alam kung maganda siya tingnan sa personal on me pero sa pics nagagandahan ako sa face ko haha ang ganda ng effect kahit yun lang and foundie. no more blush on and eye makeup.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #183 on: October 08, 2015, 08:04:34 pm »
^ Online - Luxola :)

Nakabili na ako, sis! Thank you for the recommendation. Winner! ;D

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #184 on: October 09, 2015, 08:54:33 am »
^ You're welcome! :) Did you buy the face paint? Ang dali magcontour using it diba? ;)

Annek0909

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #185 on: October 11, 2015, 09:22:01 pm »
Hoola bronzer ang ginagamit ko...pero may nakasubok na ba sa inyo na gumamit ng concealer( like la girl's) para pangcontour? Okay ba talaga? Parang gusto ko subukan

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #186 on: October 11, 2015, 09:37:20 pm »
^ You're welcome! :) Did you buy the face paint? Ang dali magcontour using it diba? ;)

Yes, I did. It really is heaven-sent! More hygienic pa nga than NARS :)

graezieylicious

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #187 on: October 11, 2015, 09:54:58 pm »
Anung brand ng face paint, how much and saan nabibili?

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #188 on: October 11, 2015, 10:38:49 pm »

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #189 on: October 14, 2015, 04:55:20 pm »
Mga sis, saan pa kaya available yung NYX Taupe? OOS sa Megamall. :(

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #190 on: October 14, 2015, 11:42:38 pm »
Bahama Mama pa din for me. Just right sa skin ko NC20-25, and hindi din sya masyado namimili ng skin tone. :)

Been meaning to try nyx taupe para malaman ko if it's really okay pero wala ako mahanap maski saan, online and nyx boutiques. If okay sya, i intend to use it on my clients. Update sissies kung may mahanap kayo ha. TIA!

On brushes, I use RT contour brush or any angled blush brush, then blend lang with any face brush. But, I recently reserved a NARS Ita brush sa Shang and will pick it up by tomorrow, pero this Zoeva face paint intrigues me. By December na siguro, I'll get the set with the face paint in it :)

Update: Sobrang galing lang ng nars ita brush. i wonder bakit ngayon ko lang binili ito at dineadma ko lang sya before. the hype is true. wala pa ako natry na kasing level nya when it comes to contouring. worth the splurge sobrang AMAZING. :)

if the face paint is close to it, will use it on my clients. super precise ang cheekbones sa ita brush. galing! bravo!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 01:07:33 am by baby_chichay »

Gum Ball

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #191 on: November 14, 2015, 05:59:37 pm »
Anastasia Premiere Contour and Highlight Kit kung ano yung nasa pan ganun din when applied so worth the hype! it doesn't look muddy on skin even on lighter nor brown skin.

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #192 on: November 20, 2015, 12:01:20 pm »
Currently using Taupe blush din by NYX. 

I'm around NC15 and it shows up nicely naman. Yun lang, have to be light handed din minsan kasi minsan napapakapal lagay ko.

I wanna try Bahama Mama and Kat Von D Shade and Light (although parang di practical kasi I'm not a MUA naman :p) din kahit okay naman ako sa NYX. :p

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #193 on: November 21, 2015, 02:37:06 am »
^Hi sis! Where did you buy the NYX Taupe? Di ako makachempo nyan sa malls kahit online shops :(

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #194 on: November 21, 2015, 06:57:31 am »
^
Hello sis! I bought mine last year pa from DTC :) Hanggang ngayon madami pa din pero I've hit pan na on one corner kasi I used to use it as my eyebrow powder din.

Maybe you can check with them if they do pre order for this particular shade. Sayang kasi it's quite nice, I wish I bought backups :p

hypergalactix13

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #195 on: November 27, 2015, 12:42:41 am »
i like kat von d shade+light face contour palette, kasi pwedeng multipurpose. i use it to contour my eyes as well.

for face contour i use bareminerals precision face brush, and RT contour brush to blend. it works for me. :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #196 on: December 08, 2015, 05:13:44 pm »
Sissies, any reviews on the Hourglass Ambient Bronzers? Parang I want to try in Luminous Bronze. :)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #197 on: December 10, 2015, 03:18:59 am »
mga sis.. i know this is a powder thread, but would it be fine if I asked for a cream contoir recommendation?

I'll use it underneathe the powder kase..hihi

simang

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #198 on: December 10, 2015, 09:30:27 am »
^NARS Tuomota is nice, very natural lang especially if under foundation.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #199 on: December 10, 2015, 02:18:41 pm »
mga sis.. i know this is a powder thread, but would it be fine if I asked for a cream contoir recommendation?

I'll use it underneathe the powder kase..hihi

for local brands, jazzy collections has a nice color wheel na may bronzer, highlighter and concealer cream na. I used this numerous times when i makeover friends and relatives and maganda sya sa pictures and longlasting :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close