Author Topic: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)  (Read 118603 times)

tsarigallano

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #460 on: December 15, 2014, 09:44:38 am »
Anyone has an idea how much is the budget for a boracay wedding? 20-30 persons visitors. All in all.

Thanks

prettyrosedale

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #461 on: December 15, 2014, 12:01:27 pm »
Anyone has an idea how much is the budget for a boracay wedding? 20-30 persons visitors. All in all.

Thanks

Sis depende po sa venue! meron po starting 130k for 30 people.

iAmMariee

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #462 on: December 26, 2014, 07:45:28 pm »
Hi Girls!  ;)

Just to let you know, we're done na!  We had an amazing day last Dec 13!  Ang sarap ikasal, I want to do it again lol..   Utang muna ang suppliers review.. we have been traveling and it's been really crazy!  We are on the last leg of our trip, I'd be able to post feedback before the New Year!

Wishing everyone a great time this holiday season  ;)

MichelleZ

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #463 on: December 28, 2014, 08:03:32 am »
Hi Girls!

Newbie here but I've been following this page from the time I got engaged 3 months ago. My fiance is Chinese and we really like to have beach wedding. We did ocular resorts in batangas such as acuatico, acuaverde and punta fuego but Fiance got only frustrated with the beach in Batangas. Its not kasi white beach like in Coron. Fiance fell inlove with Coron kasi hehe. So we thought of Boracay.. Our budget is 500k, 30 -40 guests, (i think same with some of our sissies here), I hope kaya naman? We're leaning on having ours at Asya Premier, I like that their rooms are spacious... any thoughts on this? The thing is, we have our coordinator from Manila, but we havent book her yet.. nanghihinayang lang ako since she's very willing and her full coord is 50k na OTD fee naman of Amanda. I do like Amanda though and super fast sa replies nya...So I'm not sure now if we will go ahead with the coord from Manila or get Amanda..

Anyways,  congratulations sis IamMariee.  :) Would love to read your supplier reviews.

To all boracay brides to be, happy preps sa atin lahat. :) xox
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 08:07:21 am by MichelleZ »

shegie_285

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #464 on: December 29, 2014, 04:31:41 am »
MichelleZ unsolicited advice re: coordinator.. I didn't get Amanda, i flew in coordinators from Manila and the reason for that was because mahal nga si Amanda. Coming from that perspective, i did the planning all by myself with a big help from my mom who is in Manila. My mom flew to Boracay pa para i-meet ang seawind and priest. Sariling sikap at sa forums lang ako nag-rely talaga. Actually the coordinators were the last suppliers i hired because i realised mahirap on the day kung walang coordinators, i needed OTD.  Ang mahirap ng walang coordinator sa Boracay, may mga bagay na ni-let go na ako dahil hassle na i-source sa Manila tapos ship sa Boracay.  Ang mga welcome kit ko, i had cousins na nagdeliver sa mga hotel ng bisita (i had 90 guests). hindi na kayang gawin ni coordinators ko dahil they flew in lang the day before.  Actually the cost of my coordinators (i had to fly them) and my mom's flights and accommodation equal na sa fee ni Amanda. Si husband lang talaga refused to hire Amanda. I think you will need OTD din so if you will fly your coordinators (and mahirap na isa or 2 lang ang OTD on the day) baka same din gastusin mo, mas sulit na si Amanda.  And based naman dito, Amanda assists kahit OTD lang.

MichelleZ

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #465 on: December 29, 2014, 04:17:34 pm »
Hi shegie_285! That's what I thought also..if the fare, accomodation, OOT fees of my coordinator from manila will sum up to the fee ni Amanda, might get Amanda instead. Plus points din na she is based in boracay and mukhang "powerful" talaga sya dun. Hehe. We're thinking of getting all our other suppliers sa Boracay, like P/V. Our wedding will be "easy" lang naman to handle because we're going to have civil wedding lang, hindi catholic si Fiance. I showed him Shangrila, but he didn't like it, parang hotel-ish daw masyado ??? mas nagustuhan pa nya Asya, oh well.. Sis, where did you get your welcome kits, DIY ba? If ever can you pm them to me? if its ok lang hehe..TIA. :)

iAmMariee

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #466 on: December 29, 2014, 04:29:54 pm »
MichelleZ - go get Amanda's Team for OTD, I'm telling you it will be one of your best decisions.  I don't know how many people are you flying in from Manila but Amanda will have at least 10 people to look after you on the day.  BTW, I booked her for OTD as well and oh man, our day won't be perfect if not for them!  And Amanda was so nice, even if she wasn't there she still made time to meet me and her team did their job more than perfectly.  I'm still in awe of how they did it, they are definitely amazing and the best!  ;)

MichelleZ

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #467 on: December 29, 2014, 04:45:19 pm »
Hi iAmMariee. I was about to ask how many crew ni Amanda will help us if OTD, lucky you mentioned.:) Only my family, few cousins, aunts, uncles will be flying from Manila. Everyone will be coming from China. Some from Canada and US but still not sure pa . First time ng family ni fiance to come sa Phils. Kaya we decided na Boracay para na rin holiday getaway din for them. Hmm.. I think we'll be getting Amanda na talaga..:)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 07:57:34 pm by mama squeak! »

princessweetah

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #468 on: January 05, 2015, 06:39:42 am »
Hi girls!

I've been MIA coz of a death in the family.

I'm back and I'll be a January 2016 Bride. Meron din ba iba?

Just wanna ask kung sino sa inyo amg kumuha ng mga local suppliers sa Bora and how much were they?

example:

personalized boat back drop
ice cream
chorizo
signs
souvenirs
etc

Thanks! And happy new year everyone!


chicgurl

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #469 on: January 05, 2015, 04:13:26 pm »
hi ladies.. happy new year to all.. wishing everyone a great & prosperous 2015!

i want to see new photos of the newly wed brides :)

keriryn

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #470 on: January 09, 2015, 11:17:03 am »
Hello ladies! Patulong naman. Any Asya brides or anyone with info? Is it really 18k to book a room sa Asya per night?

iAmMariee

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #471 on: January 09, 2015, 06:03:44 pm »
keriryn - yes, that's right! 18K per night  ;)

cezycez

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #472 on: January 10, 2015, 01:51:44 am »
Hi Sisses!
I just got engaged 3 days ago..And now I can finally breathe, lol
I have been dreaming of a beach reception (church wedding) and I think Boracay would be perfect.
I'm wondering how much was your budget? Can you send me a Pm if you don't mind.
TIA

chicgurl

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #473 on: January 11, 2015, 06:55:09 pm »
Hello ladies! Patulong naman. Any Asya brides or anyone with info? Is it really 18k to book a room sa Asya per night?

it was 17K php per night during our wedding.. nagtaas na siguro kaya 18K :)

tsarigallano

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #474 on: January 13, 2015, 12:52:23 pm »
Just saw this package. I take pasok sya sa budget. This is from Estacio Uno



WEDDING PACKAGE

P135,000.00/net

Good for 30 persons


Package Includes

Room for Honeymooners
Superior Room Accommodation for 3D/2N
Daily Breakfast
Welcome Drinks & Welcome Lei Upon Arrival
Roundtrip Caticlan Transfer
Complimentary Massage (between 9am to 7pm)
Complimentary Bottle of House Wine in the room
Tropical Fruit Basket in the Room upon arrival


Wedding Reception
Buffet Dinner for 30 persons
Table Set-up with Linens & Centerpiece
Gazebo with Basic Floral Set-up
( Malaysian Mums, Aster, Astromeria & Callalily )
One Bottle of Champagne for Toasting
Buffet Table with Flower Arrangement
PA System (Microphone, Speaker, CD/DVD Player)
Beach Permit for Wedding
Kneeler & Seat for tthe Bride and Groom (Gazebo)

bheldandi

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #475 on: January 16, 2015, 07:46:56 am »
Hello Sis. After two months of procrastinating fiance and I are back to planning our wedding. We're now booking our travel and accommodations for ourselves and our entourage. For our ex-brides here, did you choose Kalibo or Caticlan Airport? If you chose Kalibo, did you rent a van going to Boracay? Also, what airline did you choose? I've read so many negative reviews about Cebu Pacific and Air Asia's plane to Kalibo just overshot it's landing so H2B and I are leaning towards PAL to be safe. TIA for the help

iAmMariee

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #476 on: January 16, 2015, 03:30:05 pm »
Hi Sis!  Caticlan is always more convenient so we chose this route! I have never flown with any other airline sa Pinas so I can't really comment on others, but PAL is always delayed, from my experience they were never on time, but I think that's typical na for a domestic flight  :P

Where are you guys going to stay?  White House looked so nice, the pictures online doesn't give any justice, we never stayed there but we did the rehearsal there, had a glimpse of their rooms and the property overall looked so clean and pretty!  Ang ganda ng beachfront nila, it's a place I would like to stay when we come back next year  ;)

babythug28

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #477 on: January 16, 2015, 06:09:57 pm »
most of our friends took Cebupac, wala namang naging prob that time. we took PAL naman. it was rainy season pa (July) and hindi naman nagkaron ng delay with our flights.

however, we chose Kalibo, all of us. since we know na prone sa flight cancellations ang Caticlan lalo na kapag rainy season. big plus na din na mas malaki yung baggage allowance sa Kalibo compared to Caticlan.

our pastor and a couple of our friends, AirAsia naman. hindi din naging hassle ang byahe nila, 30 minutes delayed lang.

yung p/v namin nag Air Asia sila. yung isa lang nagkaron ng aberya but it's because he didn't asked to be on a different flight nung pauwi. delayed siya ng 6 hours or more nung pauwi na. pero the rest of them naging ok naman ang flight.

bheldandi

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #478 on: January 19, 2015, 09:27:17 am »
Thanks for the help Sis. We'll wait for a seat sale to compare if malake yung price difference. Sana walang maging aberya. If ever, we'll be flying in a day before the wedding naman.

shegie_285

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 2)
« Reply #479 on: January 21, 2015, 09:25:26 am »
I've always flown with Cebu Pacific dahil mas mura, I never had any problem. I think I've tried air asia din once on the way home from Caticlan to Manila.  But my P/V did say, mas prone sa cancellations and Caticlan, but if not rainy season naman safe na din ang Caticlan.

I always fly to Caticlan because mas convenient.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close