Hi Ladies!
Hindi pa ako nakakapagpost ng supplier’s feedback dahil di pa tapos ang aking detailed review (ang hirap din pala magwrite ng reviews) but for the meantime share nalang muna ako ng brief feedback then if any of you would have questions on any of them, feel free to ask...

We were blessed with great and amazing pool of suppliers, all of them exceeded our expectations and my hubby was really very pleased. My mother in law (a perfectionist) came from a huge family and have attended hundreds of weddings and she said ours was the best one she’d seen – so those words coming from her really means something and we owe it to our wonderful suppliers!!!

Here’s our pool:
Ceremony, Preps & Reception:
Asya Premier – super ganda at private ng resort. Rooms are spacious, mababait ang mga staff and super sarap ng food!
Coordination:
Boracay Weddings by Amanda Tirol - Booking them is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! I’m so glad I didn’t sacrifice this when we are trying to keep our cost down. They are our life savers, our angels, it is true they will be your BFF’s during the day

Kahit na NSTD lang ang ni-book ko sa kanila, Amanda kept me in line since day 1 – she helped and prepared everything for us. We would not have a beautiful wedding if not for them.
Photographer:
J Lucas Reyes - super galing! We are ordinary looking but we never imagined we could be in such gorgeous photos! He and his siblings are very talented, ang gaan nilang katrabaho! 1 week lang kami sa Pinas after the wedding and they made sure we will have the official photos before we leave! Bryan – the Studio Manager met us at the hotel the night before our flight just to hand them so we are really very pleased with them!
Videographer:
Cinemaworks – Hands down din kami sa kanila! Magaan din sila katrabaho.. like JLR they made us really feel comfortable the whole time and I think it is very important kasi my hubby and I are camera shy, kami yung type of people na hindi ma-pose and doesn’t want to be in front of the camera, but these guys captured the very natural feel of our wedding! Can’t wait to see the full vid!
Here’s our SDE by Cinemaworks:
http://vimeo.com/114561949HMUA:
Fern Quimpo - I love Fern! His magic worked on me and my entourage lol
Entourage Flowers:
Vatel Manila - our bouquets were gorgeous! I wish I was able to preserve it

Wedding Gown:
Pronovias - bought this on sale (40% off)!
Groom's Outfit:
Massimo Dutti + Hacket London Entourage Gowns:
Paul Rex Mateo – he is from Cavite, flawless din ang deal namin, he is very good did a great job on the dresses especially with my 2 BMs, they were overseas and only sent their measurements but their dresses fit perfectly!
Monogram/Graphic Design:
Coy Ponce – he is a friend, he did our monogram, program fan layout, invitation layout, sailboat - he did such a great job on our wedding collaterals! He is on freelance now, if any of you is interested with his works, just let me know

Wedding Rings:
Boucheron Paris (hubby flew to their Dubai Branch to get our rings!)
Invitation Printing:
101 Folk Street Digital Studio – this is printing only, inexpensive and mabilis sila gumawa, mabilis din sila sumagot sa emails..
Cake Topper:
ThePinkOwlDesigns (via Etsy) – found her via pinterest, maganda and mabilis gumawa, her lead time is 2 weeks but she shipped ours way sooner..
I also uploaded a couple of pictures on pinterest (mostly our wedding details), for those needing inspiration or who is wanting to see how the setup looked (please note wala kaming stylists! Everything was done by Asya & Amanda's Team), you may check
https://www.pinterest.com/iammariee/rm-121314-boracay-wedding/.
I have lots of DIY: the personalized parasol, ribbon wands, the photobooth props, madlibs, lego sign, escort cards, table numbers, my brooch bouquet (yes I have 2, 1 brooch and 1 fresh!), bride & groom's wedding vows card, framed signs, tags, program fans, chair signs, etc.. If may question kayo how I did it, just ask lang din

If you need help din with the songs, I can share our playlist too

Ka-miss ang preps and I want to get married again lol basta girls, enjoy your preps kasi you will really miss it! And invest on your P/V - kasi the day itself is so fast, and hindi nyo makikita lahat ng details on your wedding.. your P/V will capture those for you!
