We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
prettyrosedale - i hired Amanda Tirol for full coordination. i believe she also offer OTD service. she is a sweetheart and from what i have heard she is definitely worth it. i'm sure the past Boracay brides can concur to this and i think iluvcheesecake was married at Estacio. i'm not sure if she is still on this thread.
nigelronny - if I'm in your shoes and budget is out of the question - I'd go for it! I'd do the way I want it to be coz' I'll never know if I can do it again (esp for a wedding lol)!
<b>chicgurl</b> - Thank's for sharing your photos and video. You looked absolutely stunning! Who made your bridesmaids dresses? Kasi until now wala pa akong nahahanap na couturier for them. Regarding Southwest, thank you all girls for the review. I might not get them now after hearing your experiences.hello there.. si jef Albea ang gumawa ng entourage dresses