We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
naginquire na din ako sa Seawind this year lang, late Feb ata yun. nasa 300k na halos sis yung package nila for 30 pax pa lang kaya hindi na kami nagpush.
sis chicgurl please let me know how long the whole process took -- from filing sa NSO (sa Aklan, right?) until after all this DFA processing. I originally wanted to do just one proper ceremony, but like I said, the length of time for all the papeles! We really want to be together in one city na ASAP! hehe.
Hi ex and future boracay brides! I haven't been on this forum for a while , naging busy busyhan kasi since we got back in the UK. How's the wedding preps ladies? I can't believe it's 6 months to go na Lang before the big day . An update to ours, medyo behind kami cause fiancé is away most of the time due to work related commitments . Of course I need his approval especially to our suppliers. But we are getting there naman!@chicgurl : Congratulations on your big day! What a beautiful couple , and you are a stunning bride! I love watching your SDE, teary eyed ako especially on the wedding vows part. I'm getting veejay floresca too as my couture! So when I saw your dress , mas lalo ako na excite to be a floresca bride! I have a question to ask regarding sa photographer , we are still undecided between pat dy and mangored . I know they are both good, magka iba Lang ang style . The only problem is , pat dy team they prefer to fly via caticlan . Fiancé thinks, it's too much Kung sila pa ang pipili where they want to fly with when in fact kami Naman mg sho shoulder ng flights nila etc. Thats why we are a bit hesitant Kung kukunin namin sila or what. With mangored naman, we haven't heard from them yet if they will mind to fly via Kalibo. Di ba sila ang photographer nyo sis? Ano preference nila when you booked them? I hope we can decide the soonest!