I gave birth last February 9, 2013 at Perpetual Succor Maternity and Hospital near UST. I was surprise with my bill coz my OB said to prepare only 40K all in. So we did. I spent 5days to a Suite room and it was awesome and comfortable experience. I had a normal delivery (painless) and I deliver my beautiful son, sad to say, premature. he's just 35weeks old when my water broke and we rush na to the hospital since that's what we usually see on TV. haha! My OB said that I'm 3CM na and I was admitted to the OR 5PM, Feb 8. while inside, until 12AM, im not feeling any pain at all just the little cramps I felt days ago but its tolerable. under observation not until 2Am, I started to feel a massive dysmenorrhea, yun na pala start ng labor. 3AM, 4cm pa din ako. we thought iC-CS ako kasi pinagprepare na ni Doc yung blood ko etc, etc.. Good thing, around 5Am, derederecho na and by 6:15Am, February 9, 2013, I gave birth to my son. My OB's the best. super pretty na, hands on pa. and mejo naasar ang ako dun sa mga batang nurse kasi ang sungit nila,buti pa yung nurse na hapon yung duty mabait saka accomodating pero nung gabi, masusungit na. ang nag support talaga sakin nung delivery ko na is yung anesthesiologists. other than that, the service of the hospital was great.
first time kong ma-hospital nun and luckily, it was not traumatizing. ang sarap nga. the best yung CR nila sa Suite Rooms.
My total hospital bill was 25K, 2k per day yung room, and my OB's PF was 20k but got discounted for 18K. Plus the anesthesiologist PF which is 8k. hiwalay pa yung bill ni baby. si baby nag stay pa NICU for a week to complete his antibiotics and observation sabi nung Pedia. all in all his bill is 15K plus pedia's PF whick is 12K dapat but he gave us 10K discount. yung bill ni baby, deducted pa yung phiheath bec he's premature, we only pay aroung 10K siguro yun.
suppose to be 80K is the total bill but because of the deductions, around 60K bill namin.
Hope this one helps!