We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Not necessarily, actually she does not really know how to handle her personal life as well as her lovelife. Sa totoo lang, if she wasn't that promiscuous, she would've been clean in terms of record(s).
Actually, Maja is a good performer naman, she's better in acting than dancing (well, Princess Ryan's a better dancer) because I find her dancing mediocre.
no offense sis but tila galit na galit ka kay Maja sa mga posts mo sa kanya? "promiscuous" is such strong a word? you say it in a matter-of-fact style pa. Kilala mo siya personally?
I agree, princess Ryan is a good dancer. so graceful. Asan na yun? Isa pang magaling mag-sayaw nung Ang TV days, si Jan Marini and Camille Pratts (isa daw
I agree with what Charlene said, it is an unspoken rule.