Author Topic: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?  (Read 19925 times)

Mela

  • Guest
I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« on: December 16, 2012, 12:02:48 am »
This is how i found out. I used his external hard drive to save a file that i was working on. Next thing i know, i'm browsing his files marked "photos". It all started out innocent, pictures of our son, our friends, parents, milestones, etc. But a series of photos caught my eye. Faces of guys i've never seen before, shots of half naked, normal (not porn stars) looking guys. Some playing with their privates. What broke my heart was a sequence of screen shots of my hubby & some guy skyping or facetimeing, as i could see both their faces. The other guy was half naked, his hands in his pants, holding his crotch, like he was teasing, & the facial expression of my husband was, he was smiling, parang anticipating. That confirmed it for me.
I am literally heartbroken. We have a 3 y.o. son & i am pregnant w/ our 2nd child. I don't know what to do! Do i confront him? Do i leave him be? Do i let him know that i know but i wont do anything because i love him? I dont have anyone to share this to. I am so ashamed. I feel so resentful towards him. All thosr times that he rejects me everytime i initiate intimacy, i'm left feeling so cheap, & ugly,
& undesirable. He is a sweet person. He shows me he loves me. But i dont know what to feel or think anymore. Especially that the skype session i discovered was dated 2011, & we were married since 2006. I'm scared that he's having sexual relations with these guys, & i'm scared that i might get a disease.
I feel so betrayed but i cant bring myself to confront him.
What should i do??  :-(

beautywhite

  • Guest
Re: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 12:14:01 am »

 I feel your sentiments... try to talk to your husband.Madami ding ganyan na late na nadiscover and it is really shocking and painful. Pray hard that God will lead the way for you.Don't stress yourself too much because you are pregnant.

beatrize zuri

  • Guest
Re: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 02:32:09 am »
naku sis, mejo mahirap yang sitwasyon mo pero kung sakin nangyari yan icoconfront ko sya pero pipilitin ko pa ring maging kalma, then ask ko siya kung anong plans niya kung ano magiging set up namin. ang hirap kasi mahal mo siya, pero kung willing siyang magbago and pinipilit naman niya nasa sayo yan kung kaya mo siya i-accept, maybe he needs you and your understanding especially right now.
 
but the question is, paano kung di na niya kaya? what if gusto na niyang maghiwalay kayo? kelangan maging ready ka din sa mga isasagot niya.
 
sorry sis, di ako ganon kagaling mag advise but i hope it helps kahit papano. sana ma enlighten na si hubby mo, godbless sis. stay safe for your babies  :)
 
 
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 02:36:06 am by beatrize zuri »

Mela

  • Guest
Re: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 05:50:15 am »
I feel your sentiments... try to talk to your husband.Madami ding ganyan na late na nadiscover and it is really shocking and painful. Pray hard that God will lead the way for you.Don't stress yourself too much because you are pregnant.

Hi sis. I so, so badly want to talk to him about this but i wouldn't know how to begin. i'm scared of losing him. I'm pathetic, i know. I really need to pray. :-( i'm giving birth next week.

Mela

  • Guest
Re: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 06:02:36 am »
@beatrize zuri: that's the prob sis, di ako ready sa isasagot nya if i confront him. He's not showing signs naman na he wants to break up. It's just that he's living this double life that his family isn't even aware of. Takot na takot ako mawala siya, but at the same time i want him to know that i know. :-( sana nga ma-enlighten na siya. Thank you for the reply, i appreciate it.

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 06:14:44 am »
Hirap naman nito.. Pov ko lang once na bi ka ganun na talaga.. Maaring hindi sya makipag sexual relations once na sabihn nya magbabago pero ang pagkatao nya hindi basta magbabago.. Ang hirap ng sitwasyon...kung tanggap mo naman sya kung ano sya mas ok na tumahimik na lang...pero kung may doubts ka or feeling mo hindi ka talaga matatahimik talk to him kaso hindi natin masasabi kung paano sya magrereact magdeny or umamin after that mahabang usapan pa rin..
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 08:15:19 am by Shadow Angel »

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 07:39:07 am »
ang hirap nga neto. same kay shadow angel, tingin ko once na bi ka, ganon ka na talaga. hindi yan isang bagay na pinili mo. ikaw na talaga yun eh. kaya mas mahirap.

may uncle ako ganyan rin. they have 3 kids, happily married. pero hindi pa alam ng wife. married na sila for 12 years now.

siguro kung sa akin mangyari yan, its either tanggapin ko or iwanan ko. depende kasi sa tao anong kaya mong i-take. but definitely, ipapaalam ko sa kanya na alam ko.

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 08:00:47 am »
You gotta tell him your concern and that you found out his secret. But beforeyou talk to him, you need to ask yourself first, can you still accept him even though he is a bi? Can you still trust him? Do you stillwant to make your marriage works? If yes, then you need talk to him. Mahirap kasi na na kakausapin mo sya pero di mo pa alam sa sarili mo anong gusto mo mangyari sa relationship nyo. Mahirap na lalo sa situation mo now.

Pray and ask guidance sis.

antagonist

  • Guest
Re: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 09:11:29 am »
this happened to my aunt too. married for 2 and a half decades then she finds a US visa, aalis na pala hubby nya (to go to NYC to meet up with his boyfriend) imagine this is happening to people in their late 40's! so probably pinilit talaga ni guy na maging straight, having a wife and 3 kids. pero malamang hindi talaga kinaya. unfair lang, syempre panloloko na rin yun to my tita. they are separated now, she with the 3 kids (2 of them are late teens naman) while he is living with the boyfie. what is so wrong here is we found out that the guy's parents knows he's gay even before they got married! hay naku!

to Mela. i guess, imo, you have 2 options.

1. be quiet and live with it
2. get out as early as today

but i think the similarity of these two options will be him having a man in his heart :(

this situation is very harsh on you especially that you're expecting. im so sorry and ill pray for you and your babies and hope you'll get through this.

bruce_lyn

  • Guest
Re: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 10:15:59 am »
I had once a chat friend who says he's Bi meaning he get's attracted with men and women. He used to be married but preffered not to have children. I guess he is more attracted with men than women. You should talk  to him when your ready. not confront him. and remember when your ready. I think mahal ka naman ng husband mo. Pour your heart out.  Sabihin mo lahat ng concerns mo. only you can make this thing happened.


If after all the talk and you still want and love him then go. yun nga lang you have to accept him for what he is. give space after the talk. pag isipan mong mabuti. he can tell you na ikaw ang pipiliin pero he is just human and may time he will be tempted again. But if you are open and accept him for what he is then better. Hindi naman masamang tao ang BI yun sila eh. But the main thing is  hindi man straight ang hubby mo. But is he a good father to your child? then for me  he is more than a BI person. may iba nga Straight but they go astray and left their children and wife. So if your hubby is a good provider to you and your children and you can still accept him then go.


but if you think you can't then it is your call. Gooluck sis

jamberryknots

  • Guest
Re: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 10:58:01 am »
hi sis, hug for you!
if i were you i will talk with my husband but not now
focus mo muna ang energy mo on giving birth and recovery few weeks after
and i think that will give time to weigh things
timplahin mo ang sarili mo kung hanggang ano ang kaya mong i-accept/i-compromise at yung non negotiables mo
para when you guys get to talk you can lay down your cards and siya din hopefully will be honest and sincere when you guys talk

whatever happen sis stay strong, i'll be praying for you and your family

Mela

  • Guest
Re: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 11:11:18 am »
Hirap naman nito.. Pov ko lang once na bi ka ganun na talaga.. Maaring hindi sya makipag sexual relations once na sabihn nya magbabago pero ang pagkatao nya hindi basta magbabago.. Ang hirap ng sitwasyon...kung tanggap mo naman sya kung ano sya mas ok na tumahimik na lang...pero kung may doubts ka or feeling mo hindi ka talaga matatahimik talk to him kaso hindi natin masasabi kung paano sya magrereact magdeny or umamin after that mahabang usapan pa rin..

Hi sis, yes I realize that now, he may not have sexual relations with guys now that he's married, but he is what he is. Knowing this now, I still love him. My fear is if he is acting on these urges until now. :( I did see that screencapture of him & some guy on skype. Sana nga hanggang doon lang sa skype. :(

Mela

  • Guest
Re: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 11:15:56 am »
ang hirap nga neto. same kay shadow angel, tingin ko once na bi ka, ganon ka na talaga. hindi yan isang bagay na pinili mo. ikaw na talaga yun eh. kaya mas mahirap.

may uncle ako ganyan rin. they have 3 kids, happily married. pero hindi pa alam ng wife. married na sila for 12 years now.

siguro kung sa akin mangyari yan, its either tanggapin ko or iwanan ko. depende kasi sa tao anong kaya mong i-take. but definitely, ipapaalam ko sa kanya na alam ko.


hi sis m_lim, yeah i realize this now, tanggap ko pa naman siya. Ang ayoko lang & fear ko is if he is still seeing these guy/guys behind my back. Siguro kung pics lang ng male porn stars nakita ko, magiging ok na ako doon, however twisted that may sound. But I can't forget the look on his face on that screen capture sa skype w/ the other guy. And that was on May 2011. I don't know also if I have the courage to tell him now na alam ko. Thanks for the reply.

Mela

  • Guest
Re: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2012, 11:24:16 am »
You gotta tell him your concern and that you found out his secret. But beforeyou talk to him, you need to ask yourself first, can you still accept him even though he is a bi? Can you still trust him? Do you stillwant to make your marriage works? If yes, then you need talk to him. Mahirap kasi na na kakausapin mo sya pero di mo pa alam sa sarili mo anong gusto mo mangyari sa relationship nyo. Mahirap na lalo sa situation mo now.

Pray and ask guidance sis.

Hi sis. Do I accept him? Definitely. I love him still. He's my first love. My only love. I want our marriage to work. But I don't know if I can trust him. I don't know if he is having an affair with another guy. Is having webcam sex considered adultery? Is it considered sex?
Thank you for the reply sis. :(

Mela

  • Guest
Re: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2012, 11:28:04 am »
this happened to my aunt too. married for 2 and a half decades then she finds a US visa, aalis na pala hubby nya (to go to NYC to meet up with his boyfriend) imagine this is happening to people in their late 40's! so probably pinilit talaga ni guy na maging straight, having a wife and 3 kids. pero malamang hindi talaga kinaya. unfair lang, syempre panloloko na rin yun to my tita. they are separated now, she with the 3 kids (2 of them are late teens naman) while he is living with the boyfie. what is so wrong here is we found out that the guy's parents knows he's gay even before they got married! hay naku!

to Mela. i guess, imo, you have 2 options.

1. be quiet and live with it
2. get out as early as today

but i think the similarity of these two options will be him having a man in his heart :(

this situation is very harsh on you especially that you're expecting. im so sorry and ill pray for you and your babies and hope you'll get through this.

Hello sis. Thanks for the reply.

I so want to keep quiet & live with it, for the sake of my family.

Mela

  • Guest
Re: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 11:32:07 am »
I had once a chat friend who says he's Bi meaning he get's attracted with men and women. He used to be married but preffered not to have children. I guess he is more attracted with men than women. You should talk  to him when your ready. not confront him. and remember when your ready. I think mahal ka naman ng husband mo. Pour your heart out.  Sabihin mo lahat ng concerns mo. only you can make this thing happened.


If after all the talk and you still want and love him then go. yun nga lang you have to accept him for what he is. give space after the talk. pag isipan mong mabuti. he can tell you na ikaw ang pipiliin pero he is just human and may time he will be tempted again. But if you are open and accept him for what he is then better. Hindi naman masamang tao ang BI yun sila eh. But the main thing is  hindi man straight ang hubby mo. But is he a good father to your child? then for me  he is more than a BI person. may iba nga Straight but they go astray and left their children and wife. So if your hubby is a good provider to you and your children and you can still accept him then go.


but if you think you can't then it is your call. Gooluck sis

Thanks for the reply sis. Thank you also for the kind words. It breaks my heart because he is a good father to our son. And my husband is a good son as well, & a good & sweet husband to me.

Mela

  • Guest
Re: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 11:36:01 am »
hi sis, hug for you!
if i were you i will talk with my husband but not now
focus mo muna ang energy mo on giving birth and recovery few weeks after
and i think that will give time to weigh things
timplahin mo ang sarili mo kung hanggang ano ang kaya mong i-accept/i-compromise at yung non negotiables mo
para when you guys get to talk you can lay down your cards and siya din hopefully will be honest and sincere when you guys talk

whatever happen sis stay strong, i'll be praying for you and your family

Thanks for the hug sis.. And the words of encouragement. You're right, I need to focus on giving birth & caring for the children before I do or say anything to my husband that I may regret later. I need him now, more than ever. I just hope, in God's perfect time, I will have the courage to face him & tell him everything I feel.

This means so much because I just don't have anyone to share & talk to. I'm glad I'm a part of this community.

prettylalaine

  • Guest
Re: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2012, 11:58:06 am »
hi, sis mela. *hugs*

okay, first things first. hingang malalim, watch funny shows/movies, mag-shopping (na i doubt kung magagawa mo pa coz you're giving birth next week) but basically what i just want to say is free up yourself from stress para paglabas ni baby wala siyang masagap na stress. that feeling na kapag pagod na pagod ka na, ayaw mo na lang mag-isip. upo ka na lang, nood tv, kain popcorn, ganyan tapos kebs na sa nangyayari sa paligid, yun.

then kapag ready ka nang maistress uli, talk to yourself. list down your options.
1. do i confront him (yes, confront kasi he's been hiding something from you -- a thing that you have the right to know) about his gender/sexual preference?
2. when i confront him and he denies it, how would i react?
3. when he admits he's bi and says sorry, would i forgive him (for being both bi and for keeping it from me)?
4. if he says he'll stop his skype sessions with men, would i believe him? and if i said i would, would i mean it? or will i be forever doubtful of him?
5. can i live with this, him being bi, without being hurt every single day?
and so on and so on, sis.

sis, ganito kasi yan eh, pag bi ka yun nga pwede ka sa lalaki or babae. pero (most of the time) may preference ka pa rin. so sa case mo, babae ang preference niya siguro that's why he settled down with you. pero yung landi niya sa katawan hindi nawa(wa)la eh. kaya siguro andun pa rin yung attraction niya sa men. and if you're the type of girl na hindi open sa ganitong klaseng mundo, the fluidity of sexuality, better make up your mind. magtitiis ka na lang ba at pahihirapan ang sarili mo o magmu-move on ka para sa ikatatahimik ng buhay niyo pareho, most expecially ng mga bata?

yung thinking na magtiis na lang para mabuo ang pamilya, imho hindi na uso. sooner or later mas mahihirapan sila and also ikaw, so it's better to start with a clean slate. new age na ngayon, daming mga fatherless children jan who are happy naman with their separated parents. but im not saying hiwalayan mo na kagad ha. pag-isipan mo lang muna mabuti.

and also keep in mind na hindi lang yung pagiging bi niya ang issue dito (and his keeping it from you). kinakaliwa ka rin niya, yes. hindi naman kayo mag-bf lang, mag-asawa kayo. so in my book, once you signed that goddamn marriage contract, you can't play with anyone else anymore. pwede lang siguro basta hindi mo alam. pero alam mo kasi nakita mo ang ebidensiya so para sakin he shouldn't get easily away from that.

think think think, sis. kaya mo iyan. but for now, focus muna kay baby, please. good luck!

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2012, 12:00:36 pm »
Hi sis. Do I accept him? Definitely. I love him still. He's my first love. My only love. I want our marriage to work. But I don't know if I can trust him. I don't know if he is having an affair with another guy. Is having webcam sex considered adultery? Is it considered sex?
Thank you for the reply sis. :(

No problem.you need to tell him your concern about trusting him again. Tell him that youre not even sure if he is having an affair with a guy and that is something that is hard to accept. Webcam sex regardless with or without physical contact is still sex. Tell him how you feel about it. But you have to choose words kasi baka because you are mad, hurt you might say things you will regret later.. So choose your words carefully

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: I Just Found Out my husband is Bi. What now?
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2012, 12:11:54 pm »
@Mela
Yes kahit papaano think positive pa rin pwede sa skype lang nya ginagawa since my asawa at anak na sya nag try pa rin na magbago baka iniisp nya sa skype lang naman walang mawawala pero siempre sa atin mga girls big deal nakakastress at emotional disturbing talaga pero habang wala ka pang naiisip na desisyon isipin mo muna sitwasyon mo bawal ma stress preggy ka pa naman...hindi man ngayon darating din ang time na magiging ok ang lahat...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 03:02:31 pm by Shadow Angel »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close