watch now

Author Topic: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2  (Read 75845 times)

Kristalle

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #480 on: June 05, 2014, 09:04:41 pm »
^which leads me to conclude na seriously merong mental health issues ang maraming Pinoy but due to lack of access to psychologists, psychiatrists or even life or spiritual advisers and the likes, it has not been addressed hence the proliferation of such idiocy, immaturity and lack of taste in FB.  8)

beach_n_sunsets

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #481 on: June 06, 2014, 07:55:26 am »
^Sa tingin ko naman hindi lang sa Pinas may ganun haha. I always see sa Buzzfeed and other viral sites 'yung idiocy and immaturity ng maraming internet users :D

Re: mental health issues, may taboo kapag nagpatingin ka na sa mga psychologists. Pero not sure kung sa Pinas lang din 'yun (medyo OT na to haha.)

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #482 on: June 10, 2014, 04:59:08 pm »
-someone posted a pic of his newborn baby's bloody placenta... WTF?! feeling nya cool sya? FB died with that disgusting post.

-excessive use of "boompanes" in the comment section. hindi na nakakatawa kasi overused na. sometimes it's used inappropriately. maka-boompanes lang. annoying as hell.

whitelady17

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #483 on: June 10, 2014, 05:32:14 pm »
sweet-sweetan sa mga pino posts na pics, pero maya't maya naman ang away post pa sa FB lahat ng detalye

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #484 on: June 11, 2014, 08:44:31 am »
-excessive use of "boompanes" in the comment section. hindi na nakakatawa kasi overused na. sometimes it's used inappropriately. maka-boompanes lang. annoying as hell.

hahaha! natawa ako dito pero it's so true sis.. isama mo pa yung iba-ibang permutations ng boompanes.. like mooommaness, and that boompanot... one time, i PM'd a friend to ask him ano ba ang exact meaning ng boompanes at napakadalas nyang gamitin hashtag... funny thing is, hindi rin nya alam meaning uso lang daw kaya nya ginagamit.. pinoy nga naman.. hahaha!  ;D

nathanielle

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #485 on: June 17, 2014, 02:32:51 pm »
This thread is soo funny!

I too hate those "I'm sooo blessed! Thank you lord!!!!" day in day out. I especially wanna roll my eyes when the number of those posts increase exponentially just right after a break up. Really? Okay, whatever you say.

I find it funny when somebody posts a food pic with #foodporn when the food in question DOES NOT at all look like food porn. I've nothing against #foodporn but sana naman food porn talaga. Minsan laing lang ang nasa picture, hashtag food porn na kagad. I mean by what stretch of the imagination can laing be considered food porn?

My biggest pet peeve is the fake sentiment, the humblebrag. "Feeling uncool because I'm just too busy to watch GoT/World Cup/NBA." Sige na, you're sooo not like the rest of us who enjoy these things. You're just so above these things kasi.

I used to hate spoilers, but then I thought, I can't expect the whole world to wait for me while I watch my series right? Especially when the series finale has been shown a week ago already. It's my fault that I missed it.

beach_n_sunsets

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #486 on: June 18, 2014, 08:01:59 am »
I too hate those "I'm sooo blessed! Thank you lord!!!!" day in day out.

This is what I forgot to add to my list pala! Haha.

"Thank you Lord for the blessings!" Sabay post ng mga bagong shoes, bags, gadgets, etc. Okay na 'yung mga once in a blue moon lang mag-post kasi alam mong pinaghirapan ng tao at kasiyahan na niya 'yung makabili ng inaasam niya, pero 'yung maya't maya ang post. Napapa-juskolord na lang ako. Haha.

Kaya sabi ko sa sarili ko I should stop spending so much time sa social media, naririndi lang ako madalas at sumasama pa ugali dahil nagiging judgmental  ;D

LGV

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #487 on: June 18, 2014, 11:20:56 am »
Before isa sa pet peeves ko yung pasweet sa fb pero grabe naman din magaway. Ngayon mas malala na, isreenshot mo pa na mga evidence na may mistress ang asawa mo at ipost mo sa fb then mamaya or bukas magfafamily pic kayo somewhere na all smiles? Then after magpopost ka nanaman na he's cheating on you then a sweet picture together with caption. Then after ulit magpopost ka ng pic ng anak mo na kesyo sya nalang meron ka na di ka sasaktan tapos family pic ulit. Ang labo, may mga pinagaralan naman hindi ko na magets haha! Kakaasar lang!

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #488 on: June 18, 2014, 12:57:49 pm »
hahaha natutuwa ako magbasa dito. Nagaagree naman ako on what you guys said :]] kaya rinding rindi ako sa Fb eh :p

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #489 on: June 18, 2014, 01:37:01 pm »
Sa dami ng nakikitang kong annoying posts, I decided to deactivate my FB since last week. Haven't visited  it yet, so far kaya naman. Parang wala naman talaga akong namimiss na importante.

I'm leaning into instagram esp yung mga nagpopost ng more positive, fitspo and awesome pics. at least dun you can choose to unfollow a friend or a celebrity kung ayaw mo sila makita sa feed mo without having to explain why to anybody.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #490 on: June 21, 2014, 10:26:49 am »
Omg this thread! Haha I've been feeling mean for thinking some things, so I'm glad to discover others share my sentiments. I find those uber thankful posts so annoying too. Araw araw nalang "Sooo grateful for all the amazing things in my life!" at tsaka "Saw this beautiful butterfly and felt so blessed! Thank you lord!" Araw araw nalang, it's like her heart is about to burst. It's almost.... mascot-like.

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #491 on: June 21, 2014, 01:55:16 pm »
mga spoilers! ... kung late ako manood ng most recent episode ng series, sige. medyo ok pa! pero, pati twist ng movies, nakakainis na.

may instance na plan ko manood ng Spiderman. first day pa lang may nagspoil na ng twist! nakakainis, ayan tuloy hindi ko na pinanood. talagang nagcomment ako sa "FB friend" na yun:for you information, bad manners maglagay ng spoilers without warning!

hot_chili

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #492 on: June 21, 2014, 11:04:39 pm »
-Super typo error. As in sa isang sentence 3 words ang misspelled and I have this friend na all the time laging ganito ang post nya. Parang hello, nagmamadaling ipost? Di muna i double check ang spelling?

-Same as others here yung almost everyday "thank god for this, that and those (insert picture of material things here)" If youre really thankful then just pray or go to church. God doesnt have a facebook account

-Yung mga hindi maka move on from certain subjects. Example, yung previous spurs-heat finals. One friend keeps posting memes and insults almost every hour for heat fans for almost a week after the finals. Move on!

-Check in at posting pics sa starbucks almost everyday. Ugh!



leelou

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #493 on: June 23, 2014, 09:24:44 pm »
"thank you sa mga likes" as in dedicated post, with matching screen shot ng lists ng people who like her posts/pics  :o

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #494 on: June 24, 2014, 08:17:11 am »
I have 400 friends on FB, 350 dun naka unfollow dahil sa mga reasons na sinabi nyo, hahaha!

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #495 on: June 24, 2014, 09:17:02 am »
Magra-rant against sa family nila. Nakaka-awa, pero kailangan pa bang i-broadcast 'yan on a daily basis?

klimts

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #496 on: June 24, 2014, 09:32:23 am »
some that annoys me are:

1. posts on food they have prepared. this is actually ok to some extent, pero kung pati sa whatsapp, pinapadala sayo directly, what does it say? seriously, araw araw may rasyon ako ng ganito.
2. rants about work. write it down on a notebook. dun mo i-release.
3. recently, nakakapagod na din makakita ng mga posts on #100happydays. pilit na kasi paminsan.

i think social media has made us very much papansin. i am guilty of some that are posted here and i find this thread useful kasi it serves as a reminder for us to posts only those that i hope will not annoy others. :)

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #497 on: June 24, 2014, 11:45:51 am »
mga spoilers! ... kung late ako manood ng most recent episode ng series, sige. medyo ok pa! pero, pati twist ng movies, nakakainis na.

may instance na plan ko manood ng Spiderman. first day pa lang may nagspoil na ng twist! nakakainis, ayan tuloy hindi ko na pinanood. talagang nagcomment ako sa "FB friend" na yun:for you information, bad manners maglagay ng spoilers without warning!

true! ako rin na-spoil ang spiderman 2 for me. fyi to that guy, not everyone read the comic book! pa-yabang lang talaga na dapat lang daw ganun nangyari sa movie kasi ganun nangyari sa comic book. what a load!

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #498 on: June 24, 2014, 12:27:03 pm »
one thing lang - selfie....ok lang yong one selfie, pero yong isang album tadtad ng selfie, ugh....

sorry, i'm not really a fan of selfie pictures, hehe, esp. kung yong nagseselfie e di naman nice to see :D

another thing is yong mga sariling post ni-li-like, hehe!

Kristalle

  • Guest
Re: Facebook/ Twitter pet peeves- Thread 2
« Reply #499 on: June 24, 2014, 05:25:27 pm »
^ako nga di ko ma-get yang so-called "selfie" e. Why? I think, since the dawn of photography and cameras e yan na agad ang pinagggagawa ng mga tao, so IDK why its called as nauso lang ngayon. In fact, when I had my camphone in that technologys first iteration, e so-called selfie na din pinaggagawa ko. Also, nung nauso din ang social networking like in the mid to late 2000's, I guess I also had "selfies." I don't find the so-called selfies now anything new at all. For me its laos na and even pointless. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close