We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Maganda nga yung Pantene 3 Minute Miracle pero nothing miraculous.
Wala na kasi akng makitang Neutrogena clarifying shampoo ngayon, baka may maissuggest kau. Tia
After 5 days of using the Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Color & Perm variant, I really like it. I've only combed my hair once since I took a shower this afternoon and it doesn't look buhaghag at all and not dry and ang soft. Still tangle-free as well when I finger combed my hair. The scent lingers longer than any other conditioner I've used before. I got the Total Care variant since 50% off so parang bogo kaya I got two na. Will try that one naman and see which one I like better.So far so good.
^Sa South Supermarket here in Marikina, sis.