watch now

Author Topic: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)  (Read 141569 times)

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #160 on: January 08, 2014, 01:30:40 pm »
Currently using Aveeno Shampoo and Aveeno Conditioner. Just finished using Sunsilk (orange) shampoo and Dove conditioner.

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #161 on: January 08, 2014, 02:09:07 pm »
@ppperez try mo human heart nature shampoos and conditioner,,,im using peppermint strenthening shampoo alternate ko mandarin shampoo then i put apple cidar vinegar ,lately kasi nangangati anit ko so nilagyan ko acv and it works to my hair,mas naging malambot,mabula at healthy hair ko aside from nawala itchiness

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #162 on: January 08, 2014, 02:13:12 pm »
@ppperez try mo human heart nature shampoos and conditioner,,,im using peppermint strenthening shampoo alternate ko mandarin shampoo then i put apple cidar vinegar ,lately kasi nangangati anit ko so nilagyan ko acv and it works to my hair,mas naging malambot,mabula at healthy hair ko aside from nawala itchiness

k3n012086

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #163 on: January 08, 2014, 04:25:15 pm »
Dove Conditioner (Moisturizing) -for dry and rough hair works for me. I have tried different brands pero hindi lahat ok sa hair, hiyangan din.  ;)

lacemateo

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #164 on: January 08, 2014, 07:36:04 pm »
I always have long straight hair and I don't know how to take care of its dryness. I'm using dove shampoo and conditioner now. My friend told me to try Tresseme. is it good?

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #165 on: January 08, 2014, 07:51:16 pm »
First day of using american cream today. Okay naman yung scent, mag-gagabi na and amoy ko pa rin sa hair ko. :)

snowpea

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #166 on: January 08, 2014, 08:20:27 pm »
Unfortunately, even though I favor natural products more, hindi ako nahiyang sa HHN Peppermint shampoo, sobrang nangati yun anit ko, and then yun sabon naman nila, nagkared spots ako na una inakala ng doctor early case ng bulutong, pero nawala rin 2 days after di ko gamitin yun soap. Not dissing them, siguro may ingredient lang na di ako hiyang.

Wala akong shampoo/conditioner ngayon. I wash my hair with baking soda+water then calamansi as conditioner. I'll try Zenutriefts Gugo shampoo next time...hopeully walang allergic reactions.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 12:02:54 pm by snowpea »

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #167 on: January 09, 2014, 09:35:38 am »
I have Dove (pink) damage therapy shampoo and creamsilk dry rescue conditioner. After I emptied these, will try din the Zenutrients gugo variant. I want to go organic na din. Exposed na masyado sa SLS/SLES at paraben hair ko.

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #168 on: January 11, 2014, 02:43:53 am »
I've been really loving the Vidal Sassoon Color Care series.
It smells sooo good and my hairs feels soft. it looks healthy and shiny too.
I feel it's better than the shampoo and conditioner I've tried from Tresemme, Syoss and Loreal.

Saan ba madaming stocks nito? I want to buy this for my colored hair.



Herbal essences na hydralicious good for colored hair din? Im having problem with dry hair

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #169 on: January 11, 2014, 04:31:20 am »
^herbal essences color me happy gamit ko sis for my color treated hair.

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #170 on: January 11, 2014, 12:24:55 pm »
^soft and smooth siya sis? Hindi drying? Thanks sis :)

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #171 on: January 11, 2014, 02:50:00 pm »
Hindi ko hiyang ang hortaleza keratin. :(

PinkChic10

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #172 on: January 11, 2014, 05:23:37 pm »
Tried the Keratin Smooth shampoo and conditioner by Tresemme for the first time yesterday night and I love it already! Nabawasan yung frizz ng hair ko and it made it softer, shinier, and smoother(it lessened the flyaways). hehe. Plus it smells nice.  ;D two thumbs up!

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #173 on: January 11, 2014, 06:09:09 pm »
Nakabili na ako ng color me happy shampoo and conditioner plus shine moist keratin treatment :) i hope maganda effect sa buhok ko

guyinbangkok

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2014, 03:33:49 pm »
Dove Shampoo and Conditioner for me. Cheap and is actually really good on my hair. My hair is short though.

fluffycupcake

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #175 on: January 15, 2014, 11:11:31 pm »
pang alternate ko sa herbal essences ko is yung ka'fen treatment. 750ml siya, two pumps lang and sa first application pa lang sa hair ramdam ko na yung softness niya, lalo na nung natuyo. sulit na sulit siya for me  :)

hi! may i know kung saan mo nabili yung ka'fen hair treatment and how much? TIA!

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #176 on: January 16, 2014, 10:16:12 pm »
I bought schwarzkopf shampoo and conditioner in black. Hope they are good din. Pang-alternate with color me happy

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #177 on: January 16, 2014, 11:34:01 pm »
^
Love ko that shampoo and conditioner. I alternate it with Vidal Sassoon.

I tried na the Color Care Series ng Vidal Sassoon. Liking it so far.

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #178 on: January 17, 2014, 03:39:31 am »
^ i saw it sa watsons. Yung color care is the one with the red bottle?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #179 on: January 17, 2014, 04:38:55 am »
^
Maroon and red sis. Pareho lang sila ng color ng bottle nung premium base care series.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close